Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 17. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
You ment this? https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7#balances

Major holders are devs, for sure. Don't see any whalers here.

Merlak made a great job, and reputation with bitstamp.net .. so this project could be really huge in few years. Holding will be painful, but profitable.

Regards

Hi, well yeah i meant to say most ICO contributors bought huge amounts, thats why i refered to them as whales. But yeah i really trust this project, i keep buying because i belive the more i have the less painful will be to hold.

We were like 1800 ICO contributors.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
You ment this? https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7#balances

Major holders are devs, for sure. Don't see any whalers here.

Merlak made a great job, and reputation with bitstamp.net .. so this project could be really huge in few years. Holding will be painful, but profitable.

Regards
Activity: 18
Hi guys, im a DTR token holder, bought some since ICO. Iv been wondering, considering the amount of money that was raised and the amount of contributors during ICO, (that havnt changed much ever since) is it ok to asume that must DTR token holders are whales, and if so? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Activity: 1
If someone didn't noticed, you can subscribe to beta version https://www.tokens.net/
Activity: 19
number of holders is just growing and growing. We now have 1933 holders.
Where do you have this number from?

You can first go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/ and on the left you click on 'explorer':

https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7
Thanks a lot. Again something new learned.
Activity: 28
To be a winner, all you need to give is all you have.
Activity: 294

You can first go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/ and on the left you click on 'explorer':

https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7
Activity: 19
Fb chat on 19.1. with founder Merlak. I think it will be in Slovenian language. We will translate it to English.

https://www.facebook.com/events/139972500018992/

Thanks for translating! Hopefully he will talk more about Tokens.net & about the roadmap to clear some things up!
Activity: 47
Looks like a very very promising coin will probably do x10 or maybe a bit more by the end of this year, the only thing that I don't quite like is that the supply is just waay to much compared to Binance coin and KuCoin shares, does anyone know if there's any plans to burn tokens in the future?

I believe that this token has a very high potential. If everything will go as planed, the token.net exchange will be one of the biggest exchanges in the crypto space. A high supply is not a problem since all trading fees for all trades inside the tokens.net will be calculated in the TDR tokens and will be burned in the ethereum network. Therefore, the circulating supply will gradually decrease. The team behind the tokens.net has the same co-founder (Mr. Merlak) as BITSTAMP exchange, which is one of the biggest exchanges for years.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Looks like a very very promising coin will probably do x10 or maybe a bit more by the end of this year, the only thing that I don't quite like is that the supply is just waay to much compared to Binance coin and KuCoin shares, does anyone know if there's any plans to burn tokens in the future?
Activity: 2
Hey All,

This is my first time investing in an ICO and im having trouble deciding on whether to sell or HODL. I only placed $35 on DTR as I have no money! and with the in 20 fold increase I cant decide if holding until 0.8/1 is unrealistic or greedy?

I know theres been some calculations made on here but theyre purely speculation, surely a 2000% return is enough and with the recent drop from 0.23 to 0.2/0.195 im unsure on if this growth will continue? Also, if some of the tokens arent claimed yet what long term effect will it have when they eventually are and theyre sold, would that not drive down the price?

Because im not a seasoned investor! this whole thing is making me very nervous and im checking the worth almost 10 times a day! what advice do you all have?

Make more money with a job you poor bastard.

Cheesy

Diversify.

Don't bet on a single horse. But this is most certainly one of your horses for the near future.

Lmao.

In all seriousness, the advice above is 100% on point. Just hold this and stash it away for 5 years. Think about how high this coin is worth based just on the fact who the developers of this project are. There is no finished product, and no one is worried about a thing up until the point where there is one because of one word: Bitstamp.

This is the one of the safest investment you can be in at the moment in all honesty and the more people catch onto that, the happier you will be you never sold. If you have to, 20% at most.

Thanks all, I'm a grad student so money wise the small amounts matter to me! Plus I didnt want to go all guns blazing into my first ICO! I have done research and i was thinking of holding until December.

What do you all think about Dether I saw it when finding out about DTR.

https://dether.io
Activity: 15
Hey All,

This is my first time investing in an ICO and im having trouble deciding on whether to sell or HODL. I only placed $35 on DTR as I have no money! and with the in 20 fold increase I cant decide if holding until 0.8/1 is unrealistic or greedy?

I know theres been some calculations made on here but theyre purely speculation, surely a 2000% return is enough and with the recent drop from 0.23 to 0.2/0.195 im unsure on if this growth will continue? Also, if some of the tokens arent claimed yet what long term effect will it have when they eventually are and theyre sold, would that not drive down the price?

Because im not a seasoned investor! this whole thing is making me very nervous and im checking the worth almost 10 times a day! what advice do you all have?

Cheesy

Diversify.

Don't bet on a single horse. But this is most certainly one of your horses for the near future.

Lmao.

In all seriousness, the advice above is 100% on point. Just hold this and stash it away for 5 years. Think about how high this coin is worth based just on the fact who the developers of this project are. There is no finished product, and no one is worried about a thing up until the point where there is one because of one word: Bitstamp.

This is the one of the safest investment you can be in at the moment in all honesty and the more people catch onto that, the happier you will be you never sold. If you have to, 20% at most.
Hey All,

Cheesy

Diversify.

Activity: 42
Hey All,

Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Hey All,

Checking 10 times per day is definitely not a good idea. Asking if you should hodl or sell is also not a right question. You have seen the calculations, you can read the whitepaper and do your own research. The point is that you decide it for yourself. Do your research, set your target (when will you sell) and follow the strategy. The price movement shouldn't worry you if you have the target and time frame.

My personal opinion is to hodl. Nothing is out yet. Not even beta. The token hasn't been used yet at all. But, as I said, you have to decide on your own.

Think of it this way. If you're in for the long term (3 years or more), then just forget about it and stop checking it doesn't matter until it's 2021...

If you're in for short/mid term, then ask your self if you can do another 20x same amount or similar?

Just FYI: I sold 300k (out of 350k total) of DTR at 1400 satoshis on livecoin and I will never look back, I made insane profits and that money is already making more profits in a different investment Smiley

Think for your self, DYOR.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Hey All,

Checking 10 times per day is definitely not a good idea. Asking if you should hodl or sell is also not a right question. You have seen the calculations, you can read the whitepaper and do your own research. The point is that you decide it for yourself. Do your research, set your target (when will you sell) and follow the strategy. The price movement shouldn't worry you if you have the target and time frame.

My personal opinion is to hodl. Nothing is out yet. Not even beta. The token hasn't been used yet at all. But, as I said, you have to decide on your own.
Activity: 2
Hey All,

Activity: 3
However, there will be no need to own DTR in advance or even be aware of the
fact that transaction fees are payable in DTR, as any client not owning DTR will
be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost
into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their
DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.

If a client makes a trade without having any DTR, the fee will be charged in a
currency they are currently trading with, and converted into DTR tokens in the
background.
From whitepaper: https://www.tokens.net/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
DTR by Tokens.net and BNB by Binance.com are exactly the same and DTR will be used within Tokens.net the same way BNB is used within Binance.com.  Creating DTR and Tokens.net was a very tactical and intelligent move by Damian Merlak and that Tokens.net team.  The proof of concept has already been made, and once Tokens.net trading platform is operational people will understand what I am saying much better.

Based on Market Cap:

BNB $1,558,153,484 -- 1/10/2018 -- 99,014,000 Coins Circulating -- $15.75 USD per coin CURRENT Value

DTR    $310,061,955 -- 1/10/2018 -- 1,500,000,000 Coins Circulating -- $.20 USD per coin CURRENT Value

Let's say Tokens.net market cap merely equals that of Binance.com when the trading platform becomes operational in April 2018 or so.

BNB 1,555,153,484
----------------------  =  5.0156 -->  (take the current value of DTR and multiply by) 5.0156 X .20 ==>> $1.00312 Value per DTR Coin
DTR 310,061,955

Let's say Tokens.net market cap DOUBLES that of Binance.com (Highly Likely since Merlak and Team will surely market to Bitstamp.net clients)

5.0156 X 2 =  10.0312  Now multiply the current value of DTR times 10.0312 x $.20 = $2.00624

I believe it will go much higher than just 2x Binance.com market cap personally, but there are the SIMPLE numbers; and numbers don't lie!

Peace out and Good Luck all....... ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!    Cool

We have to also consider the fact that BNB is burned 50% of the fees paid in BNB, while DTR will be burned 100%. Another point would be that BNB is optional to use for payment of the fees (you get the discount). DTR will mandatory be used for all the transaction fees on the tokens.net.

These two facts go also in favour of DTR demand pressure. Therefore we can assume even higher marketcap (and price with it)? After some serious volume of course.
Pages:
Jump to: