Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 21. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I enjoy watching the numbers ... wish I had some spare money to invest even more, pearl

http://shrani.si/f/2Q/mD/4hvWvpb8/screenshot20171228-16020.png
Activity: 20
2 the moon xD
Activity: 6
Hi to all,

I have already wrote 1 week back and compare DTR (copy of BNB coin) with BNB coin which has show the potencial of that kind of strategy and fee strategy is great potencial...

best regards,
Activity: 18
Guys dont be nervous. We are on the same boat i think Cheesy The project is definitely great, and it has big potencial. The team contains just the best developers, and their platform will be amazing i think. If we compare with Binance BNB coin, then we can expect 2$ till end of 2018 i think--- i hope Cheesy what is your opinion about project?

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How many of you whining here read the whitepaper entirely? And understand the projects timeline?

What you want them to tell you?

And yes CryptoGorilla you write like a FUD-er. If you invested in this ICO and u expect to earn milions in short term you are terribly wrong. Look at the roadmap https://www.tokens.net/pdf/onepager.pdf first beta launch will be in April 2018. Check the post above me from coderplusplus.crypto, he asked the right question and he will probably get the answer...
What do you expect them to tell you before that date? "Today we wrote 10 lines of code this means that XYZ functionality is now ready for testing."??
Unless you are trying to make them look bad...

Dude, calm the FUCK down.

No I did not invest in the ICO but only afterwards. If I wanted millions, I should have invested in BTC years ago. I just am interested in the project but wonder about the size of the community I wish to be a part of. That's all. And if you and that other guy consider that already FUD, you should check out some other threads here where people are actually FUDing.

Nobody said anything about the whitepaper.
Activity: 3
How many of you whining here read the whitepaper entirely? And understand the projects timeline?

What you want them to tell you?

And yes CryptoGorilla you write like a FUD-er. If you invested in this ICO and u expect to earn milions in short term you are terribly wrong. Look at the roadmap https://www.tokens.net/pdf/onepager.pdf first beta launch will be in April 2018. Check the post above me from coderplusplus.crypto, he asked the right question and he will probably get the answer...
What do you expect them to tell you before that date? "Today we wrote 10 lines of code this means that XYZ functionality is now ready for testing."??
Unless you are trying to make them look bad...
Activity: 4
Are we planning to showcase product mockups before actual launch ? If yes by when ?

Thanks.
Very quiet thread.

Nobody related to the team or other investors here it seems.

Still think a telegramchannel for the investors would be a good idea, twitter & fb aren't enough imo.

You seem like a FUDer. Would you be interested in selling coins to me?  Smiley

Because there isn't a lot of activity I am spreading FUD?

Strange conclusion. Why would I try to spread FUD when I actually invested in DTR?

I only would like more communication from the team / community besides the FB & twitter... Since many tokens I already am invested in, have their own telegramchannel in which the community is active (and also the devs), I don't think it is a too weird question. Or am I wrong?  Huh

You are ELMER FUDDDD B==D - - - JK

At least there is some activity now  Tongue.
Activity: 42
Very quiet thread.

Still think a telegramchannel for the investors would be a good idea, twitter & fb aren't enough imo.

Strange conclusion. Why would I try to spread FUD when I actually invested in DTR?

I only would like more communication from the team / community besides the FB & twitter... Since many tokens I already am invested in, have their own telegramchannel in which the community is active (and also the devs), I don't think it is a too weird question. Or am I wrong?  Huh

You are ELMER FUDDDD B==D - - - JK
Very quiet thread.

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Very quiet thread.

Activity: 18
Hey DTR fans. I am very happy that i invest some money in this coin. I hope that team will deliver working platform to us. This can be really good project. If we compare with BNB coin, than we have bright future Smiley... Is there some screenshot how platform will look?
Very quiet thread.

DTR is now trading on Livecoin. DTR/ETH and DTR/BTC pairs are available.

@tokensnet:

Is there a telegram-channel or a similar medium for all your investors where you can communicate with them? I don't mean FB or Twitter.

Not much of activity on bitcointalk.

It would help spread the word about DTR, since many people will be interested & have questions.

Also a good way to activate your community to spread the word about DTR. Or answer questions for potential investors.

Nice.

?

What is nice? The idea to have a telegram-channel or...?  Huh
Activity: 301

@tokensnet:

Is there a telegram-channel or a similar medium for all your investors where you can communicate with them? I don't mean FB or Twitter.

It would help spread the word about DTR, since many people will be interested & have questions.

Also a good way to activate your community to spread the word about DTR. Or answer questions for potential investors.

Nice.

@tokensnet:

I don't see the need of spreading the word and other marketing before the beta release.
Investors received enough info and see enough potential to reach the hardcap relativelly quickly and with almost all marketing.

The team believes in the product and I as an investor actually like that the project is still under the radar as it means that the team is using it's resources to launch the product in time.

Most of what I suggested wasn't meant as marketing, as they have don this enough on social media & different articles.

It would be nice to have a community that people could join, that's the main reason.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

@tokensnet:

I don't see the need of spreading the word and other marketing before the beta release.
Investors received enough info and see enough potential to reach the hardcap relativelly quickly and with almost all marketing.

The team believes in the product and I as an investor actually like that the project is still under the radar as it means that the team is using it's resources to launch the product in time.

@tokensnet:

Activity: 23
I think that this coin have so big potential like nobody alse in this class  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: