Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 24. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
On the livecoin site, I see that the price is 6 cents for 1 DTR.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Is it going to work purely peer-to-peer? Or you will have some "buffer"?
What do you mean by that? We're not building a decentralised exchange.
Activity: 14
What other platforms is this going to be available on?  I see that it is live on livecoin, but where else? 
Activity: 12
Is it going to work purely peer-to-peer? Or you will have some "buffer"?
https://i.imgur.com/BnpOBZX.png

DTR is now trading on Livecoin. DTR/ETH and DTR/BTC pairs are available.
Have you received any further notification from Gatehub regarding this?  I still do not see it as an available currency/asset on the site either.  I just recently had DTR pop up on the imToken app, which is where I received my DTR to begin with. 
Where did you get that date from?  I thought it would be as soon as all tokens are distributed there would be a 24-48 hour window before trade opens.  Does ANYONE have any realistic insight or thought as to what this will open at?

I already wrote in post #135 what gatehub said about when trading would commence.
Where did you get that date from?  I thought it would be as soon as all tokens are distributed there would be a 24-48 hour window before trade opens.  Does ANYONE have any realistic insight or thought as to what this will open at?
I've now received my tokens, deposited into myetherwallet.
GATEHUB

Does anyone know the exchange(s) that this will be available on to buy/sell?  I think the idea of buying early in this as it is opens is a great idea to accumulate more shares at a discount price.

Indeed.

Gatehub is how I first found out about this token.

Gatehub sent out an email to me on Nov 17 stating that they will be listing DTR tokens on their exchange and that trading will commence no later than 7 days after the completion of the ICO.

So trading is going to happen pretty soon I would suppose.
Does anyone know the exchange(s) that this will be available on to buy/sell?  I think the idea of buying early in this as it is opens is a great idea to accumulate more shares at a discount price.
Activity: 18
This ICO went out perfectly. The team provided more than necessary information and it was really easy. I do not understand the fear and all the posts - be a little patient ffs.
And I love that this ICO have very little hype and very little actual posts on the forum, which is like the only channel for tokens.net. They avoided scammers like that and attracted only true (hodl) investors and not some inpatient, unbalanced, FUD "investors" I can see at other (mostly hyped) ICOs.
All in all; my full support to Merlak and the team. I now wish I would invest more.

I also wish i would invest more. But im thinking there will be lots of selling as soon as this go on trading. So we might be able to get some at 1, i know its higher but i have this feeling that DTR will only go up ast time goes by
After the distribution of DTR, when will the Tokens open up for trade?  Is there a time line for this? 
275+ backers have already received their tokens. 1500+ to go. Transactions are going out slowly due to ETH network congestion. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
This ICO went out perfectly. The team provided more than necessary information and it was really easy. I do not understand the fear and all the posts - be a little patient ffs.
And I love that this ICO have very little hype and very little actual posts on the forum, which is like the only channel for tokens.net. They avoided scammers like that and attracted only true (hodl) investors and not some inpatient, unbalanced, FUD "investors" I can see at other (mostly hyped) ICOs.
All in all; my full support to Merlak and the team. I now wish I would invest more.
DTR tokens are being distributed this very moment.

ETH network is congested so transactions are taking a little longer than usual.

If you've provided us with your ETH address you should be able to see DTR in your wallet soon.

Thank you for your patience!
It's been about 48 hours, so I guess that the coins should be coming into the backers wallets any moment now I hope.

I just checked myetherwallet, and nothing yet.

I did notice that a few days ago, when I requested the coins, I did not see a DTR symbol listed among all of the many tokens symbols on myetherwallet.

But today when I checked, there is now a DTR symbol listed there, but my balance is still 0.

Nothing yet, maybe it is 48 business hours??
It's been about 48 hours, so I guess that the coins should be coming into the backers wallets any moment now I hope.

I just checked myetherwallet, and nothing yet.

I did notice that a few days ago, when I requested the coins, I did not see a DTR symbol listed among all of the many tokens symbols on myetherwallet.

But today when I checked, there is now a DTR symbol listed there, but my balance is still 0.
Is there an issue with using imToken app for the ETH wallet?  I believe it was listed as one of the approved options.  I already submitted this address to the DTR claim so I am not sure if I can switch it.  As for the excitement, I hope you are right about this just being a solid investment from the start and no need for the excessive excitement.  This will be a long term investment but I am anxious to see what this will open up at when trading begins.

Ok, im sorry not familiar with that app, if you know it is approved then it should be fine.

And judging by other similar projects, im hoping this will rise to at least 2 dollars pretty soon.
Is there an issue with using imToken app for the ETH wallet?  I believe it was listed as one of the approved options.  I already submitted this address to the DTR claim so I am not sure if I can switch it.  As for the excitement, I hope you are right about this just being a solid investment from the start and no need for the excessive excitement.  This will be a long term investment but I am anxious to see what this will open up at when trading begins.
Pages:
Jump to: