Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 20. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Were there any restricted countries while DTR was on ICO? Like China, Usa etc...

No restrictions as far as I know
Activity: 4
In meantime while waiting ...  Grin  You can check bnb binance coin chart. They started in summer 2017 with price 0,1 USD. Soon after release it boomed to 2,7 USD and moving average on 2 USD, and half year later boom again on 8 USD. It is interesting that bnb is traded only on its own exchange with max daily volume over 200 mio USD.

I thing this DTR will be similar story. Imagine only we are now on average 300 k USD daily volume  Grin

We could create subreddit.

You are spot on!  Look at BNB Binance coin to see what DTR will become by December 2018 we will be over $10 in my opinion.... we are all so lucky to have found this DTR coin so CHEAP!!!!!!  I backed the ICO since Damian Merlack (Founder of Bitstamp) was involved with the tokens.net team... seemed like a no-brainer to me.

BNB Binance coin is used exactly the same way DTR Tokens coin will be used....

BNB Binance coin hit $10.00 recently.... DTR will crush them I believe whole heartedly!

"PATIENCE PEOPLE" and "SET-UP a plan to use your MILLIONS Wisely"  Shocked
Activity: 5
Were there any restricted countries while DTR was on ICO? Like China, Usa etc...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I dont know how excatly works telegram channel, looks like members cant post, so I opened a telegram group DTR. This should work.

Just follow this link.

https://t.me/joinchat/HpvbdQ9LxcVyzzFZfcRi-w

It is empty... Also no easy telegram-link available when you right-click on the group-icon...
Activity: 15
Wow, really wish I had come across this ICO a couple weeks ago but glad I was able to get in still before extensive marketing even begins. Market cap of 75 million USD with barely any online presence in my humble opinion, not even a subreddit. No working product either. This allows me to easily believe that this can be worth a billion plus dollars if I hold on for two years, and even that is probably way too long of an estimate knowing this will more than likely reach their must sooner. Afterall, the demands for good exchanges will always exist, with no one exchange to ever take complete dominance in the cryptocurrency world considering that the entire market cap will more than likely be worth over a trillion dollars by the time Tokens.net is up and running.

What will be the overall worth in 2 years when there is an actual exchange platform to what I am hoping will achieve billion dollars and more trading volume a day? One of the main things that sparked confidence in this project was the team members and their connections to the cryptocurrency world (mainly BitStamp.) This and Sugar Exchange are added to my portfolio for a long hold because of faith in exchange tokens inevitably increasing as long as the volume is maintained.

Here is a video I have done on DTR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E8_K0juItU&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
DTR and COSS are my "exchange picks" for 2k18.
Activity: 18
i cant post on telegram... tokens.net will be alive in april (beta version), last  version in august 2018.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
When tokens will be alive  when when? Smiley
It is public channel, I think. We have 7 subscribers now. Can someone try to post?

What?

Is there a telegram-channel yet? When I search for DTR...

If you want to post the link for the telegramgroup, right-click on the group-icon and there you can copy the link & post it here.
Activity: 18
hey. i already send request for telegram. can you make open chanel?
Activity: 3

Ok. I created DTRcoin channel on Telegram.

You are free to join.

Link please
If they deliver what they call "superior" exchange ... i think we all https://youtu.be/5hxibHJOE5E
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
We all know this will be great. And we are imo lucky to find this token so early (as there is no marketing atm).

We can howerver contribute some here. Would it make sense to create a subreddit as a community? Or even telegram group? Atm it's a bit silent, however things will rollout quite quickly.
This project was outlined from the start to only be released midway through 2018.
Those who participated in the ICO should know that as it was clearly stated on their site. I’m HODLing long-term. I’ve been looking forward to a new exchange (especially EU based). These will be really useful once they release.FUD mongerers are just being sour as usual. Expect a lot of traction here once we approach Q2 of 2018.

True, I made 1000 dollars already and I'm not planning on selling this anytime soon. DTR will become one of my HODL-cryptos.

I have great expectations for the new exchange that DTR will be an integral part of.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
This project was outlined from the start to only be released midway through 2018.
Those who participated in the ICO should know that as it was clearly stated on their site. I’m HODLing long-term. I’ve been looking forward to a new exchange (especially EU based). These will be really useful once they release.FUD mongerers are just being sour as usual. Expect a lot of traction here once we approach Q2 of 2018.
DTR current market cap = $49,828,886 USD
DTR current circulating = 862,380,909 DTR

If DTR gets to market cap $1,000,000,000 in one year...then you'd get a $1.16 price.

So, to quickly calculate in your head....roughly a little over $1 per $1B

$2B market cap would get DTR to $2.32

$3B market cap would get DTR to $3.48

$4B market cap would get DTR to $4.64

$5B market cap would get DTR to $5.80

Well, this is the pure math, but we've already learned that crypto world is unpredictable, right ?

True, crypto is unpredictable.

$5B market cap is really high.

If you look at Kucoin Shares, 91 million circulating supply & current 300 million marketcap or Binance Coin, 99 million circulating supply and 900 million marketcap, I would say it is too high to start.

Kucoin Shares started around 9/2017 & Binance Coin around 7/2017. Meteoric rises nonetheless...

50 millon dollars is still a low marketcap.

I expect from January 2018 much more money to be flowing into crypto, so it could easily go times 5 or more and end up in the top 75 by April 2018.
DTR current market cap = $49,828,886 USD
DTR current circulating = 862,380,909 DTR

If DTR gets to market cap $1,000,000,000 in one year...then you'd get a $1.16 price.

So, to quickly calculate in your head....roughly a little over $1 per $1B

$2B market cap would get DTR to $2.32

$3B market cap would get DTR to $3.48

$4B market cap would get DTR to $4.64

$5B market cap would get DTR to $5.80

Well, this is the pure math, but we've already learned that crypto world is unpredictable, right ?
Activity: 1
Hey - does any1 know where i can buy some DTR?
Activity: 42

Looks like again another day volume above 300 k USD and still growing.

Those who are in, just sit back and fasten your seatbelts.

This is what I invested for! Go DTR!
Pages:
Jump to: