Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 23. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
DTR is doing so well...zero volume, ico prices, zero interest in crypto world, no communication from devs...so glad I invested in this dog shit...

Dog shit? Really? Im thinking u r one of those buy and dump guys who only care about doubling short tem. This project is long term, those who invested are in for the long run. So ur better off dumping now and investing on something else.
Activity: 42
DTR is doing so well...zero volume, ico prices, zero interest in crypto world, no communication from devs...so glad I invested in this dog shit...
Activity: 14
Tokens,

Do you have an update available to us as far as when DTR will be available for trade on Gatehub?  Also, what is the current timeline for your events as of current?  Are you able to map out what your goals/expectations are for DTR for the upcoming 3 weeks...December, January, February?  I think many of your investors, including myself, are very interested on what you are accomplishing behind the scenes and we would appreciate an update on what is going on and what your expected timelines are for key events.  If you could be a little more specific than your WP it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I've bought (additionally) some amount of tokens on the livecoin exchange.
It is still not possible to withdraw coins from the exchange to the wallet? When will it be possible?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is there any plans for airdrop ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
tokens (DTR) list on EtherDelta exchange

https://etherdelta.com/#DTR-ETH

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I'd like to sell a bridge to a few people here.

Although I invested during ICO, I've increased my stack by 70k.

Looking forward to beta and if anyone could please shed some light about that Google deal (sounds like fiction, but still if anyone knows anything please share).

Yeah guys, where did u hear about google? Is it for real?
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Although I invested during ICO, I've increased my stack by 70k.

Looking forward to beta and if anyone could please shed some light about that Google deal (sounds like fiction, but still if anyone knows anything please share).
Activity: 36
Hello Tokensnet, can i store my DTR in ledger nano s?
Yes, both Ledger and Trezor hardware wallets work well with MyEtherWallet for DTR storage and transactions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

My calculation shows that if they generate 18 mio from fees in first year, the fair value of this coin would be 0,20 - 0,30 usd. You all know how inpredictable this crypto market is, so in few years could go to 1 usd or even more...it depends on fees they will generate. It has huge potential.

Right now is what they need is invest in marketing and quick platform launch.

Just one more thing, 1800 backers and collected 15 mio usd, good product, good marketing, that is great recipe to skyrocket coin.

OFC this is a great project. All you have to do now is at least wait for Beta to release. People are stupid with selling DTR now  Smiley but hey... Just wait for the beta release...

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

yes you can... all ERC 20 tokens can be on it...
Activity: 20
I'm keep buying it on livecoin ... can't waste this opportunity. Those who have participate in ICO have already tripled their investment ...

btw: I've heard about Google too
I heard this Dynamic Trading company is going to get bought out by Google, is this true?? I heard the buyout price is for $99 per coin. Tokensnet, please confirm news. Thank you.

-SlickyRicky

Where did u hear that?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Right now it is most pumped token today + 120 % on livecoin.

Where do you get 120% from?

At the moment 1 DTR = 0.00000255 BTC and 0.00000255 BTC = 0.04 USD, so that would mean that it is up 400%.
Activity: 3
I heard this Dynamic Trading company is going to get bought out by Google, is this true?? I heard the buyout price is for $99 per coin. Tokensnet, please confirm news. Thank you.

-SlickyRicky
$1 PLEASE GOD
IM NOT SELLING ANY OF MY DTR UNTIL THE WALKERS COME AND EAT ME. ONLY THEN, I WILL CONSIDER THE FACT THAT "WE CAN MAKE A DEAL". I WILL TAKE HALF OF ALL NEGANS COINS AS WELL. THE SAVIORS WILL NEVER GET MY COINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 36
What other platforms is this going to be available on?  I see that it is live on livecoin, but where else? 
We're not focused on adding DTR to many exchanges as we are building our own, superior exchange, where DTR will be primarily traded.

Larger exchanges are charging tremendous fees for token listing these days, even when they make money from trading volume. We're not planning to burn our investors' money on that.
Pages:
Jump to: