Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 26. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,
Few days ago, I transferred some ripple from GateHub to get DTR tokens. Unfortunately, I haven't got the option to put the Tag ID. I didn't received any confirmation of the transfer.
Can anyone help me with this issue?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This project is so near to get the hard cap of $15 million. There was huge potential which is visible from the investors interest. Already slightly under $13 millions so it is going to close at successful ending much earlier than the set date. I will see if can manage some money to put into this before this opportunity to reach at an end.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
just got an email from gatehub about this project,,
look like this project have a connections with gatehub.
Activity: 55

One day and half   no answer from the  Tokens teem in ICO time.
I am worried what will comunication be later. This is realy not good.
How many TDR will I get if  I invest 10 ETH?
At the moment 1 ETH on Bitstamp is 471 USD.
How do you calculate 18 mio USD TOTAL annual fee income?

An annual market volume of $1.92 bilion USD and 0,15% fee is equal = 2,88 mio USD not 18 mio USD

Where I did the mistake?
Activity: 27
alright so i was asked to send an email in which i was asked to explain my problem AGAIN. so i wrote the email. then i came back here for the email address just to find out that post was deleted. i remember that the address contained the word support so i sent it to [email protected] but delivery failed. so i simply post my email here:

Hi, so I made my issue clear on BTT, but I was asked to send an email.

The email I received:

Dear Tokens backer,
We hereby acknowledge the network has confirmed your transaction for DTR purchase.

You have submitted: 0.12368 ETH

Your current DTR holding: 3824 DTR

Tokens Team

Transaction ID: //was PM'd to both Gregor and tokensnet days ago

Calculation:

USD price on bitstamp for ETH at time of transaction: ~$326

0.12368*326/,01=4031.968

so i should have received ~4032 dtr.

calculation2:

3824/0.12368/100=309.185

meaning i was quoted an ETH price of 309.185 USD

The discrepancy is not minor so please check.

I also attatched a screenshot that I already posted on bitcointalk. Quite annoying that I have to explain it again even though i already did on btt.

thanks anyways.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I've contributed by ETH but still didn't received any email confirmation yet.

How long should I wait for it?
Activity: 241
Merit: 117
Satpam BTT 👮
"Tokens raises over 12m with 10 days left for new crypto trading platform" by CryptoNinjas.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/11/24/tokens-net-raises-12m-10-days-left-new-crypto-trading-platform/

Hopefully can reach hard cap before ico end. Don't miss it Wink
Activity: 36
"Tokens raises over 12m with 10 days left for new crypto trading platform" by CryptoNinjas.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/11/24/tokens-net-raises-12m-10-days-left-new-crypto-trading-platform/
Activity: 27
Unfortunately I still haven't gotten a reply..

Hello,

thanks for letting us know. We will check the situation and get back to you.

hopefully before the ico ends..

-Can I trade DTR for BTC, XRP, ETH at the exchange?

-Will Gatehub allow trading 7 days after the ICO close?

-At this point, are there any other exchanges supporting DTR?

Thank you,
Alex

Alex,

trading pairs will be presented by GateHub, when it will be listed. This will be right after DTR distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Quantum has been laughable from the start in terms of transparency. would be shocked if this one is much better, bitstamp founder or no.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
My email says "your current DTR holding: 1658 DTR"
Is there any way I can see that on the blockchain or dynamically through a web form?
How will they fund my 1658 DTR?  Will it automatically go back on the ETH account I sent my funds from?  How do I see which account I sent it from?
Please add a blockchain or web entry that shows me my balance, which account I funded it from, funded for how much, date and time, etc.  These are blockchain basics.  At a minimum, post a spreadsheet with those details or send me another email with my complete details.

The most important thing I want to know is how you will send me my 1685 DTR once this ICO is over.  Do I need to send you a new ETH account address?  Do I have the option of using a different ETH address than what I funded it with?  How does it work for BTC and XRP buyers?

I bought this ICO because I was solicited from Gatehub.  I trust Gatehub and also bought Quantum there.  This lack of basic bookkeeping is making me not trust it though.

Have you ever heard of a smart contract?  When I bought the DRP ICO, I sent ETH and within 2 minutes I saw my DRP ICO balance in my wallet.  It was locked and I couldn't trade it because the ICO was still in progress.  A few months later I used my same Private Key to vote through the ETH network to unlock the tokens.  DRP actually used ETH bookkeeping and features for the ICO sale and unlock.  Maybe there is a level of competence difference between DTR and DRP programmers or maybe I'm missing something.

Why do I care?  I care because this email doesn't feel safe.  I have to spend a lot more brain energy to remember what DTR I have and guess how I'm going to get it on the blockchain someday.  If you care about customers and want customers to feel good about your product, then just share everything on the blockchain or a spreadsheet or whatever you have.  don't send a half baked email with partial information that just leads to more questions that can't be answered.  Your customers are blockchain customers.  we expect to be self service.  We don't want to ask you what our balance is.  We want to be our own customer service rep and check our own account independently.  That is the beauty of the blockchain.  Please quit hording the information to yourselves.  That is not decentralized.  That's not what I want to buy or invest in.  I want to be equal to you and have equal access to your information.

Do you wonder why BTC is such a simple easy product and has virtually no unique features, but is the most valuable?  It's because I feel like I'm an equal when I purchase BTC.  There is no customer service and I like that.  I am the company or employee as much as the others.  I can also mine or sync the whole blockchain if I want to.  If you aren't open like bitcoin, then you are jumping on the blockchain bandwagon trying to catch some free upswing from the real players doing the real work like BTC.  It's easy to be real.  Just put your books on the blockchain and don't give users any reason to ask you questions or call you because everything is right there for them from the beginning.  If they can't find it themselves, drop features and make it easier for them.  Quit putting yourself between the users and the product you're telling them is already theirs, but isn't yet.
Activity: 4
no doubt DTR is going to be great
Unfortunately I still haven't gotten a reply..

Hello,

thanks for letting us know. We will check the situation and get back to you.

Activity: 84
Hi there,

I have a some questions:

1 - Why and on what terms did Damian Merlak leave Bitstamp? I cannot find any info on this.

2 - Is he still part owner of Bitstamp?

3 - What about Quantum? Tokens seem like Quantum 2.0 with the support from a new exchange. Can you explain the differences and road maps for both?

Thank you,
Alex

1) He left as CTO on good terms because of personal reasons, but is still one of the board directors. He enjoys building businesses, not maintaining them.

2) Yes, he owns one third.

3) Quantum and Tokens are a perfect match for each other. Quantum will be one of market makers and liquidity providers on Tokens. The difference is huge though, Quantum is in the B2B market making business while Tokens will be a B2C cryptocurrency exchange platform. For the road maps, refer to the official websites.
Hello, can you please PM us the transaction details (email, hash) so we can check it? Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
i sent in a small contribution and have received no receipt. 24+ hours and tx confirmed...
I just purchased some DTR and got email confirmation

but to which address I'll receive the tokens?
I do not see anywhere you asked an ERC20 wallet address to send the tokens..

the distribution will be one week after the crowdsale done,,
https://www.tokens.net/pdf/onepager.pdf
maybe you will get an intructions to your email to claim your token

This is correct. The token distribution will occur after iCO end and you will receive an email with instructions to claim them.
Pages:
Jump to: