Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 28. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello,

I sent 0.12368 ETH about 10 minutes ago. The email says my current DTR holding is 3824 DTR which equals ETH/USD = 309.18 while it was around 326/327 on bitstamp. I should receive more than 4000 DTR. Can you please check on this? I can provide Tx-ID via pm, just let me know to whom I should send it.

Thanks.
Hello, the DTR amount is calculated using crypto price on first network transaction confirmation, not at the moment you send it. Also, you should take into account the network fee you pay when sending ETH. You can provide the TX ID here and we'll take a look, although it seems that the amount is correct.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello,

I sent 0.12368 ETH about 10 minutes ago. The email says my current DTR holding is 3824 DTR which equals ETH/USD = 309.18 while it was around 326/327 on bitstamp. I should receive more than 4000 DTR. Can you please check on this? I can provide Tx-ID via pm, just let me know to whom I should send it.

Thanks.
Activity: 1
what was the presale price? thanks
Another question, I gave my mail in "Participate in ICO:" but didn't get your mail to participate. Can u assist pls. Thx
You should have received an email with BTC, ETH and XRP addresses to your inbox. We currently do not have any reports of email being delivered to spam / promotions folder, but you should check that out in any case. Let us know if you need any additional help.
Hi, will there be a Telegram group? thx
We have decided against creating public chat groups (Slack / Telegram) in this stage, to avoid phishing attacks. Many projects are cancelling or limiting their chatrooms for this exact reason.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
10M  mark crossed a minute ago.

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Another question, I gave my mail in "Participate in ICO:" but didn't get your mail to participate. Can u assist pls. Thx
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Hi, will there be a Telegram group? thx
You are welcome to read this article about Tokens.net from NewsBTC:

Tokens Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Embarks on an ICO - http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/08/tokens-cryptocurrency-trading-platform-embarks-on-an-ico/

Also, check our newly published FAQ here: https://www.tokens.net/faq
Activity: 36
Hello bitcointalk,

we have released FAQ: https://www.tokens.net/faq

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

tokens
Activity: 2
They are just funding the future lifestyle of the team members as there is absolutely nothing behind the project only a claim for future price increase backed by nothing....
Totally agree!
Quantum project is the typical example project of the same people. Almost the same words about project and nothing behind the project and nothing as result.
Tokens is not affected by the multisig parity bug. All ETH are safe.

Tokens platform will be delivered as written in the roadmap https://www.tokens.net/pdf/onepager.pdf

tokens
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I am honestly feel sorry for all the people who "invested" in this project. They are just funding the future lifestyle of the team members as there is absolutely nothing behind the project only a claim for future price increase backed by nothing.... But that is not my problem, the investors will learn a valuable lesson.
I see based on your assumption you want to get 2.5% of the total trading volume from the global trading of cryptocurrencies and estimating a profit of $18 million per year. Now the question is what I will get from this profit as investor or token holder. I didn't see something mentioned to get some kind of share from this profit, am I right ?

Hello NrX,

This DTR token is not a share in the company, project or any direct equity or asset participation. So, you as an investor are not taking any profits. DTR is a future trading fee that is fully payable upfront and which will be collected any time you trade on the Tokens exchange. Tokens platform will not collect fees to run operations, they will be used to purchase DTR which will later be provably burned by a smart contract. As a DTR owner you have a right to have DTR withdrawn at the time of a trade, but you can also decide to sell your rights on the market as DTR will be a tradable token.

tokens

If I am not mistaken, DTRs will be burned with usage and each use will decrease their total supply?

One more question.....do you accept contribution from the wallets on exchanges or BTC/ETH/XRP should be sent from MEW or similar ERC20 compatible wallet? Where will we get DTRs if you accept contributions from the wallets on exchanges?

Hello,

yes it will decrease their total supply.

We accept contributions from exchanges and from any other wallets (bitcoin, ripple, ERC20,..). As written in terms:
8.1. The Tokens allocated to each individual Backer in accordance with the provi- sions of these Terms shall be sent by the Token Provider to the wallet provided by the Backer. Such wallet shall be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC20 stan- dard): MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist, Parity and similar.

We will enable this when ICO closes.

tokens
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
What is the current token valuation?

$0.01
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I see based on your assumption you want to get 2.5% of the total trading volume from the global trading of cryptocurrencies and estimating a profit of $18 million per year. Now the question is what I will get from this profit as investor or token holder. I didn't see something mentioned to get some kind of share from this profit, am I right ?

Hello NrX,

This DTR token is not a share in the company, project or any direct equity or asset participation. So, you as an investor are not taking any profits. DTR is a future trading fee that is fully payable upfront and which will be collected any time you trade on the Tokens exchange. Tokens platform will not collect fees to run operations, they will be used to purchase DTR which will later be provably burned by a smart contract. As a DTR owner you have a right to have DTR withdrawn at the time of a trade, but you can also decide to sell your rights on the market as DTR will be a tradable token.

tokens

If I am not mistaken, DTRs will be burned with usage and each use will decrease their total supply?

One more question.....do you accept contribution from the wallets on exchanges or BTC/ETH/XRP should be sent from MEW or similar ERC20 compatible wallet? Where will we get DTRs if you accept contributions from the wallets on exchanges?
So, we have prepared an ICO report about Tokens. Want to know everything about it? Check it out!  Smiley

https://cointldr.com/tokens-ico-report-06-11-2017

Thank you for the report!

tokens
Activity: 2
The same people and the same words about project as Quantum project.
They just want more money... Sad
Activity: 57
So, we have prepared an ICO report about Tokens. Want to know everything about it? Check it out!  Smiley

https://cointldr.com/tokens-ico-report-06-11-2017
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
They have introduced their founding team members on the previous page with their area of expertise. Even they have raised more than $7,6 million dollars in pre-sale. I was expecting these tokens to be backed by some benefits by a serious business but it seems that it is being used to raise money alone. Good luck to investors and team as well.
Pages:
Jump to: