Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 29. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Question?

Who is the CEO? Who is the CTO? Who is the CFO? Who will be in the board? Who will be in charge?

Its strange that the team lacks the responsible / management people?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

We would like to thank all of our presale contributors, who have provided a strong backing of our project.

The public token sale starts at 9 AM UTC.

Tokens.net stands out from other projects because of the experienced team that comes from two well known cryptocurrency exchanges.

In a recent article / interview published by Finance Magnates (https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/tokens-ico-looking-revolutionize-crypto-trading-ecosystem/), Damian Merlak, the founder of Tokens said the following:

I am fully dedicating my time and resources to this project. My knowledge and experience from Bitstamp exchange are adding tremendous value to this project and I have brought together a great team to accomplish this job.

Great team and strong funding will make Tokens.net a success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I see based on your assumption you want to get 2.5% of the total trading volume from the global trading of cryptocurrencies and estimating a profit of $18 million per year. Now the question is what I will get from this profit as investor or token holder. I didn't see something mentioned to get some kind of share from this profit, am I right ?

Hello NrX,

This DTR token is not a share in the company, project or any direct equity or asset participation. So, you as an investor are not taking any profits. DTR is a future trading fee that is fully payable upfront and which will be collected any time you trade on the Tokens exchange. Tokens platform will not collect fees to run operations, they will be used to purchase DTR which will later be provably burned by a smart contract. As a DTR owner you have a right to have DTR withdrawn at the time of a trade, but you can also decide to sell your rights on the market as DTR will be a tradable token.

tokens

For me, it means, you want to receive $15 million from the community in exchange for your token. You have put an valuation on the token to attract investors, but you can back it with nothing, just hoping for the value to increase.... The investor get no profit, no share, only a promise.
Activity: 36
I see based on your assumption you want to get 2.5% of the total trading volume from the global trading of cryptocurrencies and estimating a profit of $18 million per year. Now the question is what I will get from this profit as investor or token holder. I didn't see something mentioned to get some kind of share from this profit, am I right ?

Hello NrX,

This DTR token is not a share in the company, project or any direct equity or asset participation. So, you as an investor are not taking any profits. DTR is a future trading fee that is fully payable upfront and which will be collected any time you trade on the Tokens exchange. Tokens platform will not collect fees to run operations, they will be used to purchase DTR which will later be provably burned by a smart contract. As a DTR owner you have a right to have DTR withdrawn at the time of a trade, but you can also decide to sell your rights on the market as DTR will be a tradable token.

tokens
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?

Hello journeyopencart,

ICO goes live on November 6, and there will be no thresholds.

tokens

Do you mean that we won't have our tokens locked when you said that there will be no thresholds?
Sorry to ask that because I am unclear about it.
Are these "tokens" (DTR) just going to be traded over your "decentralized platform like Waves' DEX or you are planning to get it over Bittrex or Polo?
Because I have not seen too much trading going on over such exchanges that are provided by ICO devs and even DEX by Waves.
According to your statement, your crowdsale ends when your target of 15 million gets reached. But what will happen if it doesn't?

Hello,

we will release ERC20 token created under the ticker DTR. This will be sent to all backers 7 days after ICO completion. Our goal is to get as many DTR holders as possible. Therefore, we are aiming to list our DTR on various third party exchanges. DTR will be listed on tokens platform. 

Regarding crowdsale cap, we will reach 15 million and develop tokens platform.

tokens
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Hello journeyopencart,

tokens

Do you mean that we won't have our tokens locked when you said that there will be no thresholds?
Sorry to ask that because I am unclear about it.
Are these "tokens" (DTR) just going to be traded over your "decentralized platform like Waves' DEX or you are planning to get it over Bittrex or Polo?
Because I have not seen too much trading going on over such exchanges that are provided by ICO devs and even DEX by Waves.
According to your statement, your crowdsale ends when your target of 15 million gets reached. But what will happen if it doesn't?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254

Hello journeyopencart,

tokens
Very seldom that you can hear that a certain project doesn't need any type of bounty because they believe on their own strength.
It means that they fully trust themselves to handle this and has confidence that they will be successful.
Which translates to a positive side for the investors. If they truly deliver what they wanted to achieve for this endeavor, then, it will have a stable presence in the trading market and will not die soon.
I'll keep watching this on how they will embark the tagline of being the next generation crypto trading platform.

Thank you TimeTeller,

see you on tokens.net platform Smiley

tokens
What is the way of Token purchaising?

We will accept BTC, ETH and XRP. Check more on https://www.tokens.net

tokens
Or it can die due to overconfidence. Community make a project swim or sink.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Very seldom that you can hear that a certain project doesn't need any type of bounty because they believe on their own strength.
It means that they fully trust themselves to handle this and has confidence that they will be successful.
Which translates to a positive side for the investors. If they truly deliver what they wanted to achieve for this endeavor, then, it will have a stable presence in the trading market and will not die soon.
I'll keep watching this on how they will embark the tagline of being the next generation crypto trading platform.
Activity: 43
What is the way of Token purchaising?
Activity: 1
How I can find information about Tickets Cloud?
If I am not mistaken, you are issuing only another ERC20 token. Why do you need $15 million for this?

Hello szfinx,

it is more than that. One of the key features will be transparency on our trading platform using DTR.

tokens
If I am not mistaken, you are issuing only another ERC20 token. Why do you need $15 million for this?
This is kind of good project, and it's trustworthy enough to have the coins for saving.
But sadly there is no bounty will be held.

Hey tomboi,

we had a long discussion around bounty campaigns (15% early investors etc..), but we have decided to go without them at the end. As you can see successful crypto records from our Founders, we are not afraid for our project to succeed.

Also read meesage from our Founder Damian Merlak - https://medium.com/@tokensnet/dear-crypto-community-4accb1d279bb

tokens
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
maybe a project of this size does not require to hold bounty and how to project to be able to get investors if in the project there is no progress and promotion then I am sure this project will be difficult to find investors
Pages:
Jump to: