Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform ••• - page 23. (Read 48004 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
ICO ends in 4days yet the amount raised is a little above $1.6M, the progress dwindled for some time,  maybe Anryze should introduce a bonus package to stir up things and motivate potential investors.

But it's not bad because Anryze with confident targeted $1,6 million for minimum cap and i think that is huge amount. The next have to do maybe introducing Anryze to all peoples by online or offline so more clients will using Anryze for speech recognition
Of course, it's okay but it looks more to me like hanging in the balance because if the crypto-market swings the other way round and coins fall in value,  it would affect it negatively, and amount raised would depreciate. We hope this would not be the case for the remaining 4days left.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
ICO ends in 4days yet the amount raised is a little above $1.6M, the progress dwindled for some time,  maybe Anryze should introduce a bonus package to stir up things and motivate potential investors.

But it's not bad because Anryze with confident targeted $1,6 million for minimum cap and i think that is huge amount. The next have to do maybe introducing Anryze to all peoples by online or offline so more clients will using Anryze for speech recognition
Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!
Unsold tokens will be burned.

Quote Announcement Thread first Page : "All unsold tokens will be distributed among all investors in accordance with their deposits."

And now you guys say they will be burnt !. But why ?

I also read on first page that unsold token will be distributed among all investor in accordance with their deposits. I don't know which one is true or maybe the team change the rule?if yes, the team have to change their statement/rule on the main thread too, so the investors will not confused

So they said to everybody that unsold tokens will be distributed among the investors. And then after People invested they just changed there opinion and scammed the investors  Undecided.
Let s not jump to conclusions yet, let's wait for the team to clarify this,  then we all know the actual message they intend to carry out
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Sorry if that question gets answered in the Whitepaper somewhere, but does anybody know what happens if the hard cap isn't reached? Is the plan to simply burn all unsold coins or will they be distributed among the contributors?

Hello!

Quote Announcement Thread first Page : "All unsold tokens will be distributed among all investors in accordance with their deposits."

I also read on first page that unsold token will be distributed among all investor in accordance with their deposits. I don't know which one is true or maybe the team change the rule?if yes, the team have to change their statement/rule on the main thread too, so the investors will not confused

So they said to everybody that unsold tokens will be distributed among the investors. And then after People invested they just changed there opinion and scammed the investors  Undecided.

Hello!

Activity: 119

Hello!

it seems that they have changed the thread's main page. there are a lot of new interesting information there, as the platforms of exchange in which they are listed.

They have made a real breakthrough in these days. The quality of their communication has been seriously improved. Differently from some other projects that underrate this point, they bet a lot on it!

I think that the revolution has started with the difficulties they had in the very firsts days of the ico. they changed a lot to face the problem, starting allowing fiat payments.

I think you are right. They had a very postive and effective reaction! A few days separate today from the end of the ICO. I hope they will receive some more funds to be sure to go on!

An important fluctuaction can change the situation, I think, but they claim that the minimum cap is already reached on their ico website, so they must be sure that events will not change the situation.

maybe they have already changed their cryptocurrencies in fiat in order to pay the materials and services they need, or maybe the result is based on the amount of the token sold.

I don't know... the minimum cap is written in dollars on the site, so they need a precise amount. maybe they just know that if a value decrease than it will be back on its level, so they give no meaning to fluctuations.
This article http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/06/26/worlds-first-decentralized-speech-recognition-platform-plan-raising-3m-ico/ says the Anryze platform plans to raise up to $3M in Token sale,  unfortunately ico ends in 5days, but we all are hopeful the few days still very important, as the tokensale may receive huge investments from whales

the projects with no investment limit can get high investments near the end of the icon. for this reason I agree with you. good news from the recent period about the project can attract more investment.
it seems that they have changed the thread's main page. there are a lot of new interesting information there, as the platforms of exchange in which they are listed.

They have made a real breakthrough in these days. The quality of their communication has been seriously improved. Differently from some other projects that underrate this point, they bet a lot on it!

I think that the revolution has started with the difficulties they had in the very firsts days of the ico. they changed a lot to face the problem, starting allowing fiat payments.

I think you are right. They had a very postive and effective reaction! A few days separate today from the end of the ICO. I hope they will receive some more funds to be sure to go on!

An important fluctuaction can change the situation, I think, but they claim that the minimum cap is already reached on their ico website, so they must be sure that events will not change the situation.

maybe they have already changed their cryptocurrencies in fiat in order to pay the materials and services they need, or maybe the result is based on the amount of the token sold.

I don't know... the minimum cap is written in dollars on the site, so they need a precise amount. maybe they just know that if a value decrease than it will be back on its level, so they give no meaning to fluctuations.
This article http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/06/26/worlds-first-decentralized-speech-recognition-platform-plan-raising-3m-ico/ says the Anryze platform plans to raise up to $3M in Token sale,  unfortunately ico ends in 5days, but we all are hopeful the few days still very important, as the tokensale may receive huge investments from whales

Maybe they written the minimun and hard cap in dollar so that everyone can understand easily especialy for people who unfamiliar with cryptocurrency and this project also accepted fiat payment USD and EUR
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Activity: 140

Activity: 154

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am american and really want to register. I noticed they didnt ask for passport when registering for an account. Are they going to hold my tokens hostage once i contribute and ask for passport then deny me because im american and broke their TOS..

Activity: 154
Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
I almost forgot about Anryze (and I'm sorry for that!), but it seems there are some good stuff to see! The precision in understanding human speech is something very difficult to achieve. Congrats for the results!

the results are nearly unbelievable for a beta! if the scores are true we are talking about a project that can list in his team developers over IBM and Google level...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I do not doubt about the results. The carefulness of their report that you can find at this link: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115 may help you figure out the accurate work that they have done.

yes, I was just reading it and they talk about an alpha! their alpha is competitive with ibm software. they are great. I hope there will be margins of improvement in the future. they will dominate the market in that case!

these guys are just awesome. I don't what are the performances of a standard software compared to google or IBM, but their alpha seems to be very close to the highest level...

How would like to know which is the performance in presence of background noise and in less good contitions than the ones you can have in a recording studio. It would be even more interesting.
Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
I almost forgot about Anryze (and I'm sorry for that!), but it seems there are some good stuff to see! The precision in understanding human speech is something very difficult to achieve. Congrats for the results!

the results are nearly unbelievable for a beta! if the scores are true we are talking about a project that can list in his team developers over IBM and Google level...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I do not doubt about the results. The carefulness of their report that you can find at this link: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115 may help you figure out the accurate work that they have done.

yes, I was just reading it and they talk about an alpha! their alpha is competitive with ibm software. they are great. I hope there will be margins of improvement in the future. they will dominate the market in that case!

these guys are just awesome. I don't what are the performances of a standard software compared to google or IBM, but their alpha seems to be very close to the highest level...
Pages:
Jump to: