Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 26. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Cryptodevil... Pls leave, or take this private... We all know how you think about this coin now... Take your pride and just leave it...

Mitchellmint...if you dont wanna answer him.. Just ignore him...

Having these kind of conversations is making both of you look stupid mates... Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Oh you read them, I do know that. You just didn't know how to answer them because you don't actually have a reasonable answer to give and so you hoped you could just ignore them.

It's like cut-and-paste behaviour across the numerous fraudulent coin threads I have witnessed over the last several months. All you need now is an army of drones to post mindless meme pictures to bloat this thread like you propose to do with your Anon-but-not-actually-anon blockchain and you'll be complete.

Didnt read this one either.  Sorry - Travis

I love my ignore button too :-)
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Just be glad.  The world is not perfect, and try to find a leader to get yourself back on track.  I'm not a bad guy.  I give way more than I ask for.  I really need you to stop, and I cannot stop you.  SO...  Join the community.  There are alot of good people working hard to make this coin succeed.

Wow, you are unhinged, this reply speaks volumes.

But for anyone else who doubts my appraisal of your mental state, well, they would be advised to check out this little gem of bizarre delusional nonsense you posted at the end of June: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/pre-ann-mmx-mitchell-mint-coin-100-coins-100-premine-hedge.334266/
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can we get confirmation of how many coins there will be given that the PoW phase seems to be a lot less then anticipated.

Also is it possible to update the OP - just so that new peeps don't get the wrong info with the total supply.

Im guessing that actually this coin is way undervalued given that there is far fewer coins in supply than advertised.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
lol i don't get the fud, coin is still cheap, buy a few and profit or move on . . Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Your responses now are as mature as those you gave earlier when spouting off about how rich and powerful you are with your ex-model 'Siberian sniper' wife who drives a Maserati to the shops to spend your money, albeit you couldn't actually spell Maserati correctly.

I read only your name.  Sorry - Travis

Either you are mentally unhinged, unable to even bring yourself to acknowledge that your intellectual dishonesty is being exposed, or you are just plainly dishonest.

Either way, you do not deserve a free ride to rip people off. Your evasive behaviour is the hallmark of a scammer. You are not the first I have challenged and you, unfortunately, will not be the last.

Just be glad.  The world is not perfect, and try to find a leader to get yourself back on track.  I'm not a bad guy.  I give way more than I ask for.  I really need you to stop, and I cannot stop you.  SO...  Join the community.  There are alot of good people working hard to make this coin succeed.
legendary
Your responses now are as mature as those you gave earlier when spouting off about how rich and powerful you are with your ex-model 'Siberian sniper' wife who drives a Maserati to the shops to spend your money, albeit you couldn't actually spell Maserati correctly.

Either you are mentally unhinged, unable to even bring yourself to acknowledge that your intellectual dishonesty is being exposed, or you are just plainly dishonest.

Either way, you do not deserve a free ride to rip people off. Your evasive behaviour is the hallmark of a scammer. You are not the first I have challenged and you, unfortunately, will not be the last.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

legendary
Oh you read them, I do know that. You just didn't know how to answer them because you don't actually have a reasonable answer to give and so you hoped you could just ignore them.

It's like cut-and-paste behaviour across the numerous fraudulent coin threads I have witnessed over the last several months. All you need now is an army of drones to post mindless meme pictures to bloat this thread like you propose to do with your Anon-but-not-actually-anon blockchain and you'll be complete.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
how can we remove the sell walls on bittrex?

They are part of the market.  We need to get our applications done, and site up.  The next level of investors are after that Sell Wall.
legendary
Activity: 1106
how can we remove the sell walls on bittrex?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

legendary

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Yes, because whatever you do, you must fill this thread with meaningless praise for positive posts so you don't actually have to answer any of those awkward questions I posed to you earlier, right?

Yah, I didn't read em... you caught me. -Travis
legendary
Yes, because whatever you do, you must fill this thread with meaningless praise for positive posts so you don't actually have to answer any of those awkward questions I posed to you earlier, right?

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
1.21 giga watts!!

lol, giga watts? You mean Giga Hash.

At one time it was 195 GH/s thats the all time high for this coin until now.

Yes, ban him for not watching "Back To The Future"!  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUJqH88l1u8

ROFL, Please come to IRC so we can tip this!  PM?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
1.21 giga watts!!

lol, giga watts? You mean Giga Hash.

At one time it was 195 GH/s thats the all time high for this coin until now.

Yes, ban him for not watching "Back To The Future"!  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUJqH88l1u8
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
There was mention of an asic earlier in this thread. Is the idea to buy asic with the bounty? If so isn't this just another way of the dev paying himself from the premine?

I am asking not to fud, just a previous coin dev that i invested in did this, I see this as nothing other than taking a cut of the premine?

I minded about 20k in my garage with GPU's, the Premine is in a Safe, Vaulted.  All expenditures have been on me since the beginning.  I see the 20k coins to cover my expenses and make a healthy profit.

The Large Premine will be put to good use for the Community.  I have a contest to come up with ideas for the most outrageous idea for the $7000 Premine.  It might be a bit more now.

-Travis
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Now that POW is done, what's in the plans?

Marketing and Develop AutoTransactions and Taddy.  Site will be ready soon!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
it was fun r__ing this piece of s_t coin, thanks  Cool

I am just going to reply to get another Post count.  Kinda worthless post, Agree?
Pages:
Jump to: