Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 29. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
mitchellmint  good job again congrats 222gh  Grin
did u get my pm
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
The Maserati has Two T's you wouldn't understand unless you saw it.  Natasha was a model, without a bikini.  We will not discuss any thing further about that case.  Please buy coins or move on.

Sure, I get it, I've seen this same attitude from the dev on every other coin that's ended up being outed as a scam.

Just.Buy.Coins.

You want everyone to ignore the gaping hole I'm pointing out in your credibility that has appeared as a result of your weird little rant about how rich and powerful you are.

It's official, I'm calling this coin a scam as a result of both your bizarre attitude and, as well, the utterly absurd claim you are making about your rapidly bloating blockchain-to-be providing for something equating to 'not quite Anon, but difficult, you know, as long as nobody just writes a basic script to do the drill-down from wallet address to wallet address', otherwise it'll just be reduced to 'not Anon at all'.

As for relaunching every year as a way to deal with your blockchain bloat, that is just insane and not in the good way.

Prove to me that you have any Coins.  Also calling something a scam and publishing without proof is slander.  Any losses, anyone here can sue you for.  Tread lightly.

Since you judge a product without knowing about it or seeing it, I would guess you have no idea what you are talking about.  No one has seen it besides my team.  As far as my point about my wealth, it was proof that this coin has a backer and doesn't rely on anyone elses money.  I guess I didn't communicate that point very well.  And I am sorry for that.

I really dont support full ANON on TrustPlus, it is made to hide and I am sure someone will figure out how to track down transactions if a person gets caught committing a crime.  The only true ANON I have seen is VOOT, which I did not let die.  This coin is about Good People making honest transactions and having fun doing it.  The "Smoke Screen" is to keep the prying eyes out, but not law enforcement.

Yearly versions is an excellent idea, the history gets wiped, the chain remains small.

I have never asked anyone to buy a coin, not one!  I also have let people know the cost of production so anyone with little experience doesnt end up a bag holder.  The Market has been fair.

You clearly don't support the coin, please go make Devil Coin.

-Travis
legendary
Travis has authorized, from his own wallet, a Contest.  The person that comes up with the most outrageous idea on what to spend $7000 on (the current value of the pre-mine) will receive coins from the boss's wallet, and become one of the first Alpha testers for TrustCircles.

Rules:
1. As many entries as possible multiples are encouraged.  
2. Each entry must contain a wallet address.  
3. Please keep it clean, any of the seven sins will be disqualified.

Top Five will be voted on on the poll 7/8/14 0:00 GMT and awarded at 7/9/14 0:00 GMT.

Good Luck

did you get my pm   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
The Maserati has Two T's you wouldn't understand unless you saw it.  Natasha was a model, without a bikini.  We will not discuss any thing further about that case.  Please buy coins or move on.

Sure, I get it, I've seen this same attitude from the dev on every other coin that's ended up being outed as a scam.

Just.Buy.Coins.

You want everyone to ignore the gaping hole I'm pointing out in your credibility that has appeared as a result of your weird little rant about how rich and powerful you are.

It's official, I'm calling this coin a scam as a result of both your bizarre attitude and, as well, the utterly absurd claim you are making about your rapidly bloating blockchain-to-be providing for something equating to 'not quite Anon, but difficult, you know, as long as nobody just writes a basic script to do the drill-down from wallet address to wallet address', otherwise it'll just be reduced to 'not Anon at all'.

As for relaunching every year as a way to deal with your blockchain bloat, that is just insane and not in the good way.

legendary
200gh  bingo   Grin
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Travis has authorized, from his own wallet, a Contest.  The person that comes up with the most outrageous idea on what to spend $7000 on (the current value of the pre-mine) will receive coins from the boss's wallet, and become one of the first Alpha testers for TrustCircles.

Rules:
1. As many entries as possible multiples are encouraged.  
2. Each entry must contain a wallet address or PM me your address.
3. Please keep it clean, any of the seven sins will be disqualified.

Top Five will be voted on on the poll 7/8/14 0:00 GMT and awarded at 7/9/14 0:00 GMT.

Good Luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
This coin is one of the few that I feel at ease about it and I don't mind the premine.
Coin looks solid, trustworthy dev, growing community and price too  Grin
Hope the PoW PoS transition goes smooth.

is there even a transition? since we are already staking atm..? anyway... got a few stakes already.. nice  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
This coin is one of the few that I feel at ease about it and I don't mind the premine.
Coin looks solid, trustworthy dev, growing community and price too  Grin
Hope the PoW PoS transition goes smooth.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
TrustPlus (TRUST) has been added to the Big List of Altcoin Trading Symbols - http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/list-alternative-cryptocurrency-trading-symbols/  Grin

Thank you, I will update the ANN.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TrustPlus (TRUST) has been added to the Big List of Altcoin Trading Symbols - http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/list-alternative-cryptocurrency-trading-symbols/  Grin
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
 Grin Grin Grin ~6hours left till last block. Any new announ?
Activity: 532
So how many coin will be there at the end of POW?
legendary
1.21 giga watts!!

lol, giga watts? You mean Giga Hash.

At one time it was 195 GH/s thats the all time high for this coin until now.

wait... another hour and maybe 200 gh   Grin
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
when do you plan to release the two features for this coin ?

I need an interface designer, and someone to code C++ and Java.  Everything is Whiteboard at this stage.  I have a couple people working on "getting it up" but the long term people still have not been found.

The interest in this coin demands I find the best programmers.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Dev ... what if you made a deal with Bittrex to hold the premine?
I mean .... after a year in crypto I wouldn't even trust(plus) my wife with that premine

It will get spent wisely.  I will post every time I put that drive in my machine.  I already have a target, and its not Nascar Sponsorship, although that would be cool.

The IBM GoVault (google it) with the Coins is currently at this bank in a safety deposit box. At this address.  9580 Blackoaks Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 55311  I dont live too far from here and I can get it on weekdays and Saturday.  

Any time I plan on using this drive, I say "I have bills to pay" on all channels and I am open to discuss them.  Each week I have a CPA accountant verify the books.

I have an extremely well laid out plan and an opportunity to do some "Serious" marketing with it.

I feel as if I have come up with a transparent system with the proper checkpoints.  Please help me make it better.

-Travis
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
What is the amount of all coins? anywhere that you can not find

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/  Here is some good information.  PoS is gobbling up the PoW causing a scarcity.  Many people missed that.  If no one PoS's it would be 54 million coins.  The early miners have shortened the mining stage.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
TrustPlus is getting much needed attention, how can I get cheap coins?

We have been able to keep people from overbuying from the start.  I have a great math guy that tells me awesome statistics so we can educate them on the cost of coins.  The purchaser can then decide on paying a premium or buy a discount.  So far, no pumping has taken place, and that's the way you grow a coin.
Activity: 644
when do you plan to release the two features for this coin ?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
On another note, RNR_0 stating this has caused legal actions for slander.  

Just a heads-up, when people claim they are getting their lawyers to sue someone for slander, when in fact it would be libel, because slander refers to spoken statements, not written, it suggests there are no lawyers because the person throwing around the threats to sue is not at all the 'big man' they are pretending to be.

This statement
Quote from: mitchellmint
My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.
worries me. People who own Maserati cars know how to spell it correctly.

As for
Quote from: mitchellmint
By the way, my wife is a Siberian Sharp shooter, so... be careful.
WTF? Are you 12?

Let me guess, she's also a Bikini model on the side?

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
1.21 giga watts!!

lol, giga watts? You mean Giga Hash.

At one time it was 195 GH/s thats the all time high for this coin until now.

Yes, ban him for not watching "Back To The Future"!  Cheesy

Haha correct!! Greatest movie/s from the 80's
Pages:
Jump to: