Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 30. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
He wants you to sell it
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Nice this coin ins now trading on Bittrex

This is great news.  Thank you for posting.
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Is the world gone mad?

a 6,3 premine coin and people buy it like there is nothing wrong to get 3,400,000 coins dumped on their faces...

if dev would sell his coins at current price of 450 satoshi he would be filling his pockets with 15.3 BTC but it seems that will cash in much more because more sheep are coming to this slaughterhouse.

I wish all sheep the same fate you had with Honorcoin and the likes because you deserve it!

How do I get you to trust MitchellMint with the Premine?  I am open to suggestions.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
dev it this continues, i will donate you my 500k coin.. to have more % premine!!!!!! just for the trolls to keep the threat alive Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Dev ... what if you made a deal with Bittrex to hold the premine?
I mean .... after a year in crypto I wouldn't even trust(plus) my wife with that premine

So why trust bittrex then? that doesnt make any sense... Even a exchange can rip people off mate... Roll Eyes

Ya, bittrex would steal this premine to ruin their whole exchange and lose tons of customers.  Real logical.

I was just pointing out it his statement didnt make any sense too me... Of course trex wont run with the premine... But then again, what if something happens with the exchange? Its only been here for 3-4 months?  What if it gets hacked... or gets into financial problems (all are a option Wink )  Im just saying... be carefull with giving away the premine too someone else too hold.. Wink

We all know what happend with the people who trusted mtgox right? Dont get me wrong.. pls.. I really like bittrex... but they havent been around long enough in my opinion Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I mean .... after a year in crypto I wouldn't even trust(plus) my wife with that premine

So why trust bittrex then? that doesnt make any sense... Even a exchange can rip people off mate... Roll Eyes

Ya, bittrex would steal this premine to ruin their whole exchange and lose tons of customers.  Real logical.
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
www.l3p.nl
Growcoin Chief
What is the amount of all coins? anywhere that you can not find

I asked the same question... like many other people here... Tongue

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/

Mitchellmint.. can you add that too the OP? Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
What is the amount of all coins? anywhere that you can not find
Growcoin Chief
wow... so much negativity in here....

If you dont like te coin or its premine... go get yourself another coin...  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1400
TrustPlus is getting much needed attention, how can I get cheap coins?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
1.21 giga watts!!

lol, giga watts? You mean Giga Hash.

At one time it was 195 GH/s thats the all time high for this coin until now.

Yes, ban him for not watching "Back To The Future"!  Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 952
1.21 giga watts!!

lol, giga watts? You mean Giga Hash.

At one time it was 195 GH/s thats the all time high for this coin until now.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
1.21 giga watts!!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Congrats Dev.  122gh wow.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
New coin killer: Bittrex!

No. Bittrex is not a coin killer.
But when people sell too cheap, they must not be surprised.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
On another note, RNR_0 stating this has caused legal actions for slander.  

Just a heads-up, when people claim they are getting their lawyers to sue someone for slander, when in fact it would be libel, because slander refers to spoken statements, not written, it suggests there are no lawyers because the person throwing around the threats to sue is not at all the 'big man' they are pretending to be.

This statement
Quote from: mitchellmint
My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.
worries me. People who own Maserati cars know how to spell it correctly.

As for
Quote from: mitchellmint
By the way, my wife is a Siberian Sharp shooter, so... be careful.
WTF? Are you 12?

Let me guess, she's also a Bikini model on the side?

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
ipo adds coin instant, polo adds it BEFORE bittrex... nice
Pages:
Jump to: