Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 31. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
nice trust got 3 exchangers for only some days

very nice start !

keep going
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Is the world gone mad?

a 6,3 premine coin and people buy it like there is nothing wrong to get 3,400,000 coins dumped on their faces...

if dev would sell his coins at current price of 450 satoshi he would be filling his pockets with 15.3 BTC but it seems that will cash in much more because more sheep are coming to this slaughterhouse.

I wish all sheep the same fate you had with Honorcoin and the likes because you deserve it!

So you really thing somebody that is this well established in the community Would trash their name for 15.3Btc?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
If this coin were to hit Drk levels..that would Rock!

One can Wish!

one can wish, but one can't do no-sense like that
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
New coin killer: Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 854
Nice this coin ins now trading on Bittrex
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Is the world gone mad?

a 6,3 premine coin and people buy it like there is nothing wrong to get 3,400,000 coins dumped on their faces...

if dev would sell his coins at current price of 450 satoshi he would be filling his pockets with 15.3 BTC but it seems that will cash in much more because more sheep are coming to this slaughterhouse.

I wish all sheep the same fate you had with Honorcoin and the likes because you deserve it!

Either you lost your ass in every coin you invested in that had a premine and think every premined coin is a scam OR you support one coin possibly COMM and going around the forum bashing every coin in  your site OR you missed the ride on this one and now your crying about it.

Notice every premined coin is started by a newbie member? I'm against premine but when a member that has been here for quite sometime and active and also posted his real info on the thread makes me less worried that he's going to dump it. Besides he posted the premine address and everyone can see if he moves an amount without announcing it here which is tends to do then maybe you can suspect he's going to dump.

Also you'll notice a 3 million coin dump.
Activity: 966
seriously this could of been great , but over 6% premine dude!? like even if your legit it doesn't matter thats just sketch ... period...what were u thinking, u wanna see a price spike ? donate all that or do something drastic and good with it now or just go n dump em already cause this shit is cray lol
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Is the world gone mad?

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
how many hours do we have left till last block of POW?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
we're on Bittrex now!!! time to put some buy orders up Cheesy

Don't Sell Cheap, Hopefully this one will hit the moon! Smiley

There's going to be a dump first, miners cashing out to cover mining costs. Once POW is over and miners covered their costs prices will start to go back up. Watch the richlist and see how the number of wallets that carry over 10k coins increases. This is the distribution phase which is a good sign means new buyers are gathering some coins.

yup it wont last too long... less than 2000 blocks to go, if pow ends smoothly thing's should be looking really good  Cool
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
If this coin were to hit Drk levels..that would Rock!

One can Wish!

There's going to be a dump first, miners cashing out to cover mining costs. Once POW is over and miners covered their costs prices will start to go back up. Watch the richlist and see how the number of wallets that carry over 10k coins increases. This is the distribution phase which is a good sign means new buyers are gathering some coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I recall someone here saying that bittrex would never add it lol, first rule in crypto never listen to anyone but yourself  Smiley
legendary
Kaspa
legendary
Kaspa
If you guy's want on bittrex right away don't blame the dev... it doesn't cost money, it costs tweets Wink some more buy orders wouldn't hurt either

https://twitter.com/fonzerrellie/status/486016735313543168
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
we still accumulating around 150sat- 300sat. look at ccex. thanks for cheap TRUSTcoin.  Grin Grin Grin
The dumping has begun, I hope folks got out early. My guess is it falls to 30 sat within the next 24 hrs. The buy interest is just not there,

Yep, everyone's gonna listen to the troll with a single post.

I was just stating my opinion, if you disagree, tell me why ...

The buy interest on both exchanges combined is less than 1.5 btc.

If Bittrex were to list it (I doubt they will, volume is too small) the plunge will be even faster.

A newbie to the forum and a newbie to crypto is seems. Bittrex will add this coin soon, willing to bet on it name your wager Smiley

That would be a bit silly. Bittrex will list anything if the fee is paid.

If the fee is not paid, the volume is too low for Bittrex to waste time on it.

The discussions of this coin with BitTrex happened long before this launch.  Everything has been structured to a carefully laid plan of checkpoints.  I can only reveal them as they happen since there are powers that would profit from TRUST's demise.  Not sure how much pride you get when you FUD a coin to the grave.  How do you make money on that?  I will admit, Poloneix was a surprise.  

This coin has been live for a few days and already on Polo, other alts have been trying for weeks to get added. Your going to get some haters crying about it and screaming scam. Thats alts for you, too many teens.

Looking at the total coins mined doesn't look like were going to have a shorter than expected Total POW supply. I've been watching the stats for the last 6 hours and we went up about 3 million coins. There's still 15 hours left and were not going to mine another 30 million.

Expecting at the end of POW phase around 27-30 million mined coins.
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev

Why would you think that?  some idiot tweeted that with no proof makes him even more ignorant. No proof= bullshit.

As the story goes, MitchellMint team made a whiteboard of Wings.  The VVV Developer was trolling for BTC support and showed the incomplete whiteboard to @kingBTC.  His group started slamming #vvv and spoke negatively of MitchellMint's reputation.  The owner of MitchellMint asked politely to end all conversations about VVV

Today they started again.  The owner has already contacted his legal office in Denmark.
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
dev,How much is the total of this coin??

~54 or 56M, I don't remember, you can do math with POW block reward Smiley

Dont forget, PoS is taking coins from block 2 on up.  The PoW Coin total are without anyone PoS'ing.
Pages:
Jump to: