Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 33. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
mitchellmint  do you have a wallet ? its not on the front page. also i went into dedicated and 30 seconds get coins, it a shame small pools cant do well.  Smiley

111gh/s at 2% mining fee f#&#% pig dedicated
edit: 37
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
The dumping has begun, I hope folks got out early. My guess is it falls to 30 sat within the next 24 hrs. The buy interest is just not there,

Not likely, the community has been great, if these new players want to go for a pump and dump, they will fail.

Please dev, can you explain a little bit your plans, visions for the coin... I would like to get the real information from you before i decide to buy or not. Thank you

I need to make a web page.  White page is such a dirty word.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Hey dev, what is the futur plans for the coin ??

We have two projects...  Circle of Trust (Automatic Transactions between Friends) and T-Addy

Circle of trust is a simple automatic send to an address based upon user selection of wallet addresses they trust.  The more the Addresses interact, the harder it is to track each other.  Each user can set the cap.  Very simple smoke screen idea.  Socially it will display how much others trust you in the APP.  Plans are for a JAVA Wiget for websites, C++ for QT, HTML5 for mobile, and What ever the hell Facebook decides (Java.)  I will be pushing everyone on the internet to give their Trust Score.

TAddy is an attempt at building short codes. Very new, but we have an idea on how to keep a secure table.

I hire the best people to complete my projects.  I hired everyone on this project.  I have enough intelligence to put my pride aside and pay for the best.  This ultimately brings the community a better product.

I could go into more detail, were you looking for something specific?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The dumping has begun, I hope folks got out early. My guess is it falls to 30 sat within the next 24 hrs. The buy interest is just not there,

Yep, everyone's gonna listen to the troll with a single post.

I was just stating my opinion, if you disagree, tell me why ...

The buy interest on both exchanges combined is less than 1.5 btc.

If Bittrex were to list it (I doubt they will, volume is too small) the plunge will be even faster.
Activity: 56
Any plans for Bittrex?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

a coin is in trouble when there are just a few buy orders, this is not the case here
legendary
Activity: 882

Not likely, the community has been great, if these new players want to go for a pump and dump, they will fail.

Please dev, can you explain a little bit your plans, visions for the coin... I would like to get the real information from you before i decide to buy or not. Thank you
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Activity: 56

Yep, everyone's gonna listen to the troll with a single post.
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 882
Hey dev, what is the futur plans for the coin ??
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Network is at 160G... Community has spoken,
What community? 5-6 farms a multipool and 10-20 guys with rented power it is.
You build no community here.
You're proud about the hashrate and the future investors.
You explained nothing about your plans, except that are big for the future investors.
Your favorite word for everyone asking meaningful questions is FUD.

Pretty much sums it up!

Wow, this from You hurts.  After the we worked together, and made money.  I wont forget this.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
You explained nothing about your plans, except that are big for the future investors.

Thanks for the judgement late.  If you saw what we have built, you wouldnt have posted this.  If you plan to be a part of the community, I welcome a converstion, other than that... this is meanless FUD.  Sorry, you are wearing a Duck Suit.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
does anyone have a link for those fcpga miners, are they test units? do they exist? or you can buy them?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
How much it´s the bounty for translations? Also, there is any bounty for video design?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
whats the goal for this coin

Social aspect:  You see the amount and frequency you send to an address.  The coins bounce back if they flag that person as a friend back.  A person can display how much trust a person has per day.  This will make it very hard to disseminate which transactions are Trust Circles and Real Transactions.  The bloat will require New versions Annually.

Reputation:  People can post their wallet address, and soon short addys, to their online reviews.  This gives the company an option to pay to have it removed.  Or give the company the chance to make it right.

Buying: People will trade for used items such as cloths or jewellery with friends.

Current Target Market - High School Cellphone owners.
Thanks for the info this coin looks very interesting

He's spelled everything out. I know [edit] 21 pages can be quite a bit to read through, but its all there.

[edit] In addition, the approach to anonymity through obscurity has, in my opinion, been thought out and implemented very well.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Pretty much sums it up!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
how long until coins a matured for staking?

From the first page, if I'm correct, it should be 8 hours.

thx
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
net hashrate nearing 200 GH/s, glad I mined last night when it was just 50 GH/s. Will Trust hit a record of highest net hashrate? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: