Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 43. (Read 121983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
what the heck people are still feeding the dumper at under 500 sat, just remove all your guy's low sell orders... if their selling below 200 but have to pay over 500 then it'll choke it's self out rather quickly.

coin is working great so far,
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
as you can see now the bot keeps the price below 150 Satoshi

sell

TRUST = 50satoshi after 12h

You said that on the other thread.  Why 100 more?  This bot is a hostile partner, not a charity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
sell

TRUST = 50satoshi after 12h
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
As someone said earlier, only way to kill a bot is to release features and news. All coins have bots ... fact ...
Still a believer but starting to worry :/

Agree... focused on getting News.  PM me for a preview.

I would like to see that as well :-)

Just sent you a PM
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
In other news, we are going to start selling off MitchellMint's Unused R9 280x Toxic Cards.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221491552263&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Please buy these and point them at coinking.io and set the payout to TRUST.  Every little bit helps.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
As someone said earlier, only way to kill a bot is to release features and news. All coins have bots ... fact ...

Agree... focused on getting News.  PM me for a preview.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I will find a 10% partner for (3,000,000 * 200 Satoshi = $3700) in RL very quickly.  Its up to the community to allow this BOT to continue.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
BOT is active again.  The owner transferred assets from PoloniEx to BitTrex since Buy Support started to move the price up.  More experiments and other devs have discovered there are two bots, buying and selling with each other.  Let it fall and buy up the coins in 0.5 BTC kills the bot.  I will let everyone know before I release news.  This kind of business practice of market suppression is not something that should be allowed but, this is the wild west.  Lets take their coins at their discounts.  Its very important you do not dump, it only makes the bot stronger.  150,000 Satoshi for TRUST is a very real number, and the BOT owner knows it.  Dont give in to this scam.

https://twitter.com/TrustPlusCoin/status/488690098372751360

0.5 BTC used slowly buying the first block stops the bot.  It loses too many coins in one of the bots and cannot process.  If someone dumps 0.5 BTC it starts up again.  Buy bot and Sell Bot  NEED VOLUME.  Buy the coins from the market and them get them out of BitTrex.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
BOT is active again.  The owner transferred assets from PoloniEx to BitTrex since Buy Support started to move the price up.  More experiments and other devs have discovered there are two bots, buying and selling with each other.  Let it fall and buy up the coins in 0.5 BTC kills the bot.  I will let everyone know before I release news.  This kind of business practice of market suppression is not something that should be allowed but, this is the wild west.  Lets take their coins at their discounts.  Its very important you do not dump, it only makes the bot stronger.  150,000 Satoshi for TRUST is a very real number, and the BOT owner knows it.  Dont give in to this scam.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
 You have an investment guide you are sending to investment firms and you are worried about 500,000 coins. Those 500,000 are about $600 right now. If an investment firm even nibbles on this, it will be 1000+ satoshi in minutes.

RIGHT!!  BitTrex is so small in this game, I am just trying to keep you guys confident in understanding this is still a good buy.  Tear that bot up!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
The Bot moved 500,000 coins from PoloniEx to BitTrex.  We need to remove these coins from this bot.  It is why the price is low, and he/she is going to make alot of money soon.

I have let five people review my "Investors Guide" that I will be printing and distribution to Investment Firms.  Much of the news is in there.  Projects, Branding, and community projects.

The consensus is, its a good rough draft.  I will keep working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  You have an investment guide you are sending to investment firms and you are worried about 500,000 coins. Those 500,000 are about $600 right now. If an investment firm even nibbles on this, it will be 1000+ satoshi in minutes.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
The Bot moved 500,000 coins from PoloniEx to BitTrex.  We need to remove these coins from this bot.  It is why the price is low, and he/she is going to make alot of money soon.

I have let five people review my "Investors Guide" that I will be printing and distribution to Investment Firms.  Much of the news is in there.  Projects, Branding, and community projects.
legendary
  This coin will go nowhere till developer provides update and or news. Everybody discussing the bot helped drive the price down further. Think about it, if you were looking for a new coin and the developer was talking about bots killing the coin what would you do?  Nobody can stop a bot. All alt Coins, bitcoin, stock markets, ect. have to deal with programmed trading. The bot may have left but it may come back anytime. What good did it do to worry and talk about a bot trading this coin? It did nothing but scare off potential investors. That said, I have a fairly large stake and I do feel the coin is beaten way down.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Dev, any news? Please, talking with us!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
so if it needs to buy more to keep going the higher you set the lowest sell orders to the faster it'll die off... why are you feeding it more coins below 500!?  put sell orders at 1000 even, if it wants to keep going it'll have to buy them right?
legendary
  I am glad you have that distracting bot behind you. What are plans this week? Any developments or Guidance? 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd
just buy at cheap price,will hit 1000 again Grin
Pages:
Jump to: