Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 19. (Read 156539 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
It is very a pity that the price has so strongly fallen since January, there were 40 cents, 3 now. What happens with project? he dies? the trading volumes are simply insignificant.

Kind of misleading to look at that out of context.
The whole cryptocurrency market took a beating in that time-frame.
With that said, TZC has been relatively quiet in the past month, but that is not a surprise based on the roadmap.

There are upcoming significant milestones and to the best of our knowledge there is continued, diligent work being done.
On the smaller scale, there have been recent releases such as functional example use cases (e.g., TrezarFundMe, TrezarTravels) and Team information.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It is very a pity that the price has so strongly fallen since January, there were 40 cents, 3 now. What happens with project? he dies? the trading volumes are simply insignificant.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
NeoPool

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:6008 -u -p c=TZC

legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
how long does coins t >:(ake to mature and start staking? Huh Huh Huh Huh

24h if you use the given config.

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ
Activity: 224
how long does coins t >:(ake to mature and start staking? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Feel free to visit the website and check out the roadmap.
Also, if you join the Slack you can get even more detailed updates.

Does the project has telegram channel? Slack and its scam bots are so annoying.

Yes, please check the first post of this ANN for links.
TZC has a Slack, Discord, and Telegram.

(Side note, we don't really have a bot problem on the Slack AFAIK?)
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
My question might have been answered before but as i'm interested in this concept of PoW/PoS coin there are few things on my mind. Wallet version is reported as 1.0.0.0. Last commit on github is dated early september 2017. Is this coin consider by devs as "done" or is there any plans to "improve" or "enhance" the state it is in right now.

The short answer is no, it is not "done".  Cheesy
Does the project has telegram channel? Slack and its scam bots are so annoying.
My question might have been answered before but as i'm interested in this concept of PoW/PoS coin there are few things on my mind. Wallet version is reported as 1.0.0.0. Last commit on github is dated early september 2017. Is this coin consider by devs as "done" or is there any plans to "improve" or "enhance" the state it is in right now.

The short answer is no, it is not "done".  Cheesy
Activity: 4
My windows wallet keep crashing and it won't be resolved until I reboot my staking machine. Any solution?

Please try the standard suggestions:

1) Using the command line, run the wallet with the -rescan parameter.
2) If that does not help, please run the wallet with the -reindex parameter. (This may take 10-20 minutes or more depending on your CPU/storage speed.)
3) If neither of the above work, (after ensuring that you have a recent/fresh careful backup of wallet.dat) please move or rename the /data folder. Then launch the wallet--it will need to resync as though this were a fresh install. Once it is done, please close the wallet application. Then replace the new wallet.dat with your backup. Then try reopening the wallet and verifying that your addresses are present, etc.

If none of the above help, please visit the Slack/Discord #support channel where someone will be able to offer further suggestions.
Good luck!
Activity: 45
My windows wallet keep crashing and it won't be resolved until I reboot my staking machine. Any solution?
Hi, wanted to ask why I unable to see TZC coin estimate daily income listed in whattomine anymore?

Apparently there was a glitch.
I think I saw a message indicating that WTM has been contacted and it is expected to be resolved soon?
Activity: 23
Hi, wanted to ask why I unable to see TZC coin estimate daily income listed in whattomine anymore?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
hi.
for 9,000 coins, what's the monthly reward???

You can find a link to a calculator on their website
http://tzcposcalculator.cryptowatch.pt/
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
hi.
for 9,000 coins, what's the monthly reward???
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
register and add a coin to the new exchange: https://vicex.io/ ( ref-link removed )

before the opening of the exchange, the preferential price for the addition of a coin is valid!
8 days before the opening!

Thanks, added Information to get Trezarcoin listed for voting.
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
Can some one teach me how to solo mine.. I always get an error when I do it..

It says something that I cant access 127.0.0.1  or local host something..
and have you set TZC wallet into server mode?
maybe this will help:
https://illuminati.services/2017/11/27/how-to-solomine-trezarcoin/
take a look at conf file from that link.

I believe there is some information about solo-mining in the general or mining guides you can find on the TZC website.
It's also possible to find some info around the web if you look for solo-mining with qt-wallets or with the getwork protocol, etc.
Also, if you check the readme info for various miner software, there is sometimes info in those as well.
Activity: 21

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
a lot of new information on this coin. so it is possible that we will be able to get a profit

Could you explain more in detail what you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: