Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 18. (Read 156539 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Nope, I have not made nor have a trezarcoin.conf file. I've seen a few references to such, but no official documentation explaining it. I guess I am one of the few people on the planet that actually RTFM's so the lack of a manual to read is both liberating - I can't possibly be blamed for not doing things correctly - but also frustrating; more so, that, really.

Well, you're not far off. There is some confusion in the older guides (which will be sanitized soon).
But we do have the fairly logical How To Mine nav option at the website, under which is Proof-of-Stake which leads to:
https://trezarcoin.com/pos/

The conf instructions there should be pretty decent iirc.

However, it looks like @Chekaz is about to release a new wallet that will render this discussion moot; or, at least, actually create a .conf file.

Thanks for your help once again; your tireless devotion is one of the reasons why I keep mining this coin even though the whole market appears to have taken way too much GHB and is now puking itself into oblivion...  Tongue

Yes, you are correct. The wallet update as I understand it will streamline a lot of things related to the conf as well as default values.

And it's very nice of you to express your thanks--it is certainly appreciated and not taken for granted. Cheesy
I hope that some of these responses are helpful, but I do recognize they may not always be so.  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Sorry that wasn't clear - I meant PoW mining on a pool. When I posted this earlier it had not yet been a full 48 hours since I received the mining payment of 100.46 TZC; now slightly more than 48 hours have passed and my coin weight has finally started increasing (and inputs are 149, which is what I expected to see given I received one more payment).

Not a big deal, but my understanding is that new coins are added to your coin weight after 1 full day has passed, not 2. Hence why I posted this.

I don't know if you've mentioned before, but are you running a trezarcoin.conf (what is often just referred to as the conf file)?
Until the next wallet update (soon I believe), without a conf the default time-to-stake-eligible-maturity is over 24 hours.

Well, at least it wasn't a PoS-context question.
My answer to that was a lot more detailed/complicated.  Grin

Nope, I have not made nor have a trezarcoin.conf file. I've seen a few references to such, but no official documentation explaining it. I guess I am one of the few people on the planet that actually RTFM's so the lack of a manual to read is both liberating - I can't possibly be blamed for not doing things correctly - but also frustrating; more so, that, really.

However, it looks like @Chekaz is about to release a new wallet that will render this discussion moot; or, at least, actually create a .conf file.

Thanks for your help once again; your tireless devotion is one of the reasons why I keep mining this coin even though the whole market appears to have taken way too much GHB and is now puking itself into oblivion...  Tongue

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
New Core-Update coming on sunday.

ChangeLog:

-Typos fixxed from ORB -> TZC port
-IRC removed
-Stakecombine/Stakesplit raised to 5k/10k
-Config creation on first startup with all needed parameters/addnodes
-Watchonly address support
-Logo updated
-Atomic Swaps

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ

Thank you Chekaz
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
New Core-Update coming on sunday.

ChangeLog:

-Typos fixxed from ORB -> TZC port
-IRC removed
-Stakecombine/Stakesplit raised to 5k/10k
-Config creation on first startup with all needed parameters/addnodes
-Watchonly address support
-Logo updated
-Atomic Swaps

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ
Sorry that wasn't clear - I meant PoW mining on a pool. When I posted this earlier it had not yet been a full 48 hours since I received the mining payment of 100.46 TZC; now slightly more than 48 hours have passed and my coin weight has finally started increasing (and inputs are 149, which is what I expected to see given I received one more payment).

Not a big deal, but my understanding is that new coins are added to your coin weight after 1 full day has passed, not 2. Hence why I posted this.

I don't know if you've mentioned before, but are you running a trezarcoin.conf (what is often just referred to as the conf file)?
Until the next wallet update (soon I believe), without a conf the default time-to-stake-eligible-maturity is over 24 hours.

Well, at least it wasn't a PoS-context question.
My answer to that was a lot more detailed/complicated.  Grin
So, a couple of days ago I received another 100 TZC from mining but the weight and number of inputs reported in the Penrose triangle haven't changed (14855 and 148, respectively). I checked github to see if I missed a wallet update, but it's still the same version from 14-SEP-2017.

Nebulous and mercurial, this.

Are you saying you mined another 100 TZC from PoW mining (solo or pool), or that you mined 100 TZC from a PoS block?
I was a paragraph-deep into offering an explanation from the latter perspective when I realized that you may have meant PoW mined.

Please let me know which so that I can avoid posting information that will end up being useless.  Smiley

So, a couple of days ago I received another 100 TZC from mining but the weight and number of inputs reported in the Penrose triangle haven't changed (14855 and 148, respectively). I checked github to see if I missed a wallet update, but it's still the same version from 14-SEP-2017.

Are you saying you mined another 100 TZC from PoW mining (solo or pool), or that you mined 100 TZC from a PoS block?
I was a paragraph-deep into offering an explanation from the latter perspective when I realized that you may have meant PoW mined.

Please let me know which so that I can avoid posting information that will end up being useless.  Smiley

Hi, your project looks great. Art your token is etc-20?

This is not a token. It's a multi-algorithm blockchain.
Please take a couple minutes to read the first ANN post or the whitepaper.  Smiley

Its really shame to see such promising project with very low price. I believe it's due to lack of good exchanges and marketing...
Hopefully this  situation will change very soon,

Agreed.  This coin is great to mine and transfer between addresses.  It deserves so much more.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Its really shame to see such promising project with very low price. I believe it's due to lack of good exchanges and marketing...
Hopefully this  situation will change very soon,
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
0.2 BTC?  Too much price for list.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin

our website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/

play market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Hi peps

Have you had such a trouble with qt?

My PC got issues, so reset it, then I opened my TZC qt but it opened as new wallet with different addres.

How I can get to my previous wallet?

.... I did not backed it up ... I know... that is my first qt ever, lerning by mistakes. however in this case is there anything I can do?

what is rebulit option? would that help?

wallet after launch, started synchronizing from the beginning, that made me think it is something wrong.

Thanks a lot

If you move your trezarcoin-qt.exe it will create a new /Data folder right next to it. If you move it to a destination where you dont have write accesss, you will get a new /Data in your temp everytime. So move the trezarcoin-qt.exe to the place where you first launched it, there should be a /Data folder already with your original address.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi peps

Have you had such a trouble with qt?

My PC got issues, so reset it, then I opened my TZC qt but it opened as new wallet with different addres.

How I can get to my previous wallet?

.... I did not backed it up ... I know... that is my first qt ever, lerning by mistakes. however in this case is there anything I can do?

what is rebulit option? would that help?

wallet after launch, started synchronizing from the beginning, that made me think it is something wrong.

Thanks a lot
It is very a pity that the price has so strongly fallen since January, there were 40 cents, 3 now. What happens with project? he dies? the trading volumes are simply insignificant.

Kind of misleading to look at that out of context.
The whole cryptocurrency market took a beating in that time-frame.
With that said, TZC has been relatively quiet in the past month, but that is not a surprise based on the roadmap.

There are upcoming significant milestones and to the best of our knowledge there is continued, diligent work being done.
On the smaller scale, there have been recent releases such as functional example use cases (e.g., TrezarFundMe, TrezarTravels) and Team information.

That's a big part of TZCs issue: lack of trading.  There's nowhere reputable to do it in any volume.  I used to use CoinsMarkets but we all know what happened there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Hi ! TrezarCoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining TrezarCoin with neoscrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_TZC_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=TZC

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u TeqK64Po1Lcs47Vs8ULbgPcvDVP25qRKEH -p c=TZC
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u TeqK64Po1Lcs47Vs8ULbgPcvDVP25qRKEH -p c=TZC

Peers list :

• addnode=82.28.143.59:17298
  • addnode=95.31.196.52:17298
  • addnode=212.83.166.157:17298
  • addnode=104.237.2.192:17298
  • addnode=31.148.94.165:17298
  • addnode=81.67.10.177:17298
  • addnode=87.81.180.74:17298
  • addnode=77.55.238.27:17298
  • addnode=112.213.40.23:17298
  • addnode=88.112.69.87:17298
  • addnode=174.96.27.35:17298
  • addnode=182.55.216.129:17298
  • addnode=207.246.68.216:17298
  • addnode=173.94.246.232:17298
  • addnode=109.108.13.138:17298

Activity: 236
Merit: 12
Sounds good.. although I wish there was a new algo here with a new miner..

I chose NeoScrypt because in my opinion its the most advanced Scrypt Algorithm out there, which can only be mined by GPU and CPU which gives the "average" Miner an advantage over the big FPGA/ASIC farms.

Hi There! I want to mine this but I cant get over 5000 hash rate on my 7 x GTX 1070 card rig (714 hash per GTX 1070). Can you please share the MSI burner settings so I can start mining properly?
 According to many sites I should be getting close to (1100 hash per GTX 1070)
what ccminer do you run? I can get around 775kHs with my GTX1060 (ccminer alexis or tpruvot) so you should get more with correct version of ccminer.
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Sounds good.. although I wish there was a new algo here with a new miner..

I chose NeoScrypt because in my opinion its the most advanced Scrypt Algorithm out there, which can only be mined by GPU and CPU which gives the "average" Miner an advantage over the big FPGA/ASIC farms.

Hi There! I want to mine this but I cant get over 5000 hash rate on my 7 x GTX 1070 card rig (714 hash per GTX 1070). Can you please share the MSI burner settings so I can start mining properly?
 According to many sites I should be getting close to (1100 hash per GTX 1070)
Activity: 81
Working on manual.

Linux using expirience
Please somebody add miner to top of the topic.  it have official resourse and works.

I combine all information i have about TZC and place it here.
If i done mistake or forgot about something useful write me please. i fix this post.

1. Download miner excavator
https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/releases/download/v1.4.4a/excavator_1.4.4a_amd64.deb

better if exist newest. They have official repositories and code under Open source license.

ccminer and other miners using CPU or requires download CUDA (2Gb) and
skills like compiling practice. it works but it seriously take time if you are novice
and you cannot just copy compiled files to other computer.
if you have a 2 or 3 rigs you need compile two-three times or copy all partition with OS.

i waste time to examine how to work with Neoscrypt on Linux and tries 2 working methods
this is simpliest i think.
P.s. forgot about wine.  Wine not support mining code.

select any working pool from top of this theme like  
https://pool.trezarcoin.com
you can select any other

3. Create folder on any location named like "excavator-miner"

take code and paste in trezarcoin.json

DO NOT USE YOUR HASH like TdBSh6BY2iU9uadNtDPXiXgMPMSaD4X5ac in JSON
use your registered nick.

trezarcoin.json
Code:
[
{"time":0,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["neoscrypt","pool.trezarcoin.com:6666","dj--alex.rig1:x"]}
]},
{"time":3,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","0"]}
]},
{"time":10,"loop":10,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"algorithm.print.speeds","params":[]}
]}
]

don't forget change parameters to yours!!.
your pool , rig name (rig1).
dj--alex.rig1:x -- yourLoginOnPool.WorkerRigName:password  x by default
On pool you must add all your workers like dj--alex.rig1:x ... dj--alex.rig3:x
pool requires register. maybe other pools no

For testing only you can run JSON file as is without editing.
it must work if you correctly install software and drivers.

3.5 More GPU
on 4 GPUs you'll have to add 3 more workers, like this:
Code:

{"time":3,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","0"]},
        {"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","1"]},
        {"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","2"]},
        {"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","3"]}
]},
4. Open terminal and run
excavator -p 0 -c trezarcoin.json

you must see something like this
[11:24:45][0x00007fb326d91700][info] net | Connected!
[11:24:45][0x00007fb326590700][info] algo-neoscrypt | New job_0 '77e5', diff=0.000976562
[11:24:55][0x00007fb326d91700][info] core | Algorithm 'neoscrypt' total speed: 1.489033 MH/s
[11:25:04][0x00007fb326590700][info] net | Connecting to 194.75.250.235:6666 (pool.trezarcoin.com)

if not something done wrong.
of course, you can look at statistic of your miner on Pool.
 https://pool.trezarcoin.com/index.php?page=dashboard

PS.Big thanks all users who can help me with mistakes and useful words
Pages:
Jump to: