Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 20. (Read 156539 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am looking for some PoS-Pool for TrezarCoin, but unfortunately, I was not able to find some.
Because of that I got the feeling, that there are not any out there at the moment.
So I would be very thankful, if someone could share some.

I just got "very few" coins and I have seen in this Thread, that the output with 10k is quite low.
So it makes no sense for me to PoS TrezarCoin solo at the moment.

I have not heard of any PoS pools for TZC but I will ask around.
I would guess it would not be likely though since "pooling" your coins is much more risk than pooling your PoW mining hashrate--you would presumably need to give ownership control of your coins over to someone else and there would be no guarantee of getting them back?  Huh

Yes, that's right. I assume, that this is the reason why using pools for PoS is not that popular.

Nevertheless there are staking pools for other coins, so maybe there will also be one for trezarcoin. For me it would be also too risky.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I am looking for some PoS-Pool for TrezarCoin, but unfortunately, I was not able to find some.
Because of that I got the feeling, that there are not any out there at the moment.

I just got "very few" coins and I have seen in this Thread, that the output with 10k is quite low.

I would guess it would not be likely though since "pooling" your coins is much more risk than pooling your PoW mining hashrate--you would presumably need to give ownership control of your coins over to someone else and there would be no guarantee of getting them back?  Huh

Yes, that's right. I assume, that this is the reason why using pools for PoS is not that popular.
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
official TZC pool is doing not very good now. It is not possible to login (after click to LOGIN button, there is nothing after that, login page just reaload and want to login again), and there is something with worker diff settings from the pool side (pool set much higher diff than usually). Going to other pool until everything will be fixed.

This was resolved in less than 30 mins.   The official pool for Trezarcoin kicks the shit out of every other pool that currently supports TZC.

You say stuff like you think the pool is broken, when actually it seems you need to educate yourself on how pool operations run.

---
So just in case anyone else is reading - I feel like I have to respond with more clarity.

1 - The login page was temporarily disabled as we applied system updates.  It wasn't an outage, nothing was broken.  Simple
2 - The diff settings were changed to allow for more miners as we had requests in our official slack...and unlike most pools, when our users ask us for something we respond.

thanks, great job. Let people know on the pool mainpage that something is under the maintenance, for the future.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1

where nice pooll with big hash rate?

The first post of this thread has a relatively up-to-date list of pools.
You can check into them and compare their hashrate to the nethash and figure out what appeals to you.
Good luck!
Fresh update courtesy of ChekaZ:

Quote from: ChekaZ@Slack
I am happy to announce that our Team-Page is live:
https://trezarcoin.com/team/
Activity: 42
official TZC pool is doing not very good now. It is not possible to login (after click to LOGIN button, there is nothing after that, login page just reaload and want to login again), and there is something with worker diff settings from the pool side (pool set much higher diff than usually). Going to other pool until everything will be fixed.

Login didnt work for about 30 minutes, all fixed. VarDiff got adjusted, can reach now higher diff than before.
where nice pooll with big hash rate?
Activity: 88

Activity: 179
Merit: 27
sent coins from his wallet! coins left in the wallet 0! but it does not appear anywhere! Help

can you provide a wallet address ?  a transaction ID.

Please try to understand that what you typed means nothing to us.  If you want help, you need to provide better info.

Thanks.
Activity: 13
sent coins from his wallet! coins left in the wallet 0! but it does not appear anywhere! Help
Activity: 179
Merit: 27

This was resolved in less than 30 mins.   The official pool for Trezarcoin kicks the shit out of every other pool that currently supports TZC.

You say stuff like you think the pool is broken, when actually it seems you need to educate yourself on how pool operations run.

---
So just in case anyone else is reading - I feel like I have to respond with more clarity.

1 - The login page was temporarily disabled as we applied system updates.  It wasn't an outage, nothing was broken.  Simple
2 - The diff settings were changed to allow for more miners as we had requests in our official slack...and unlike most pools, when our users ask us for something we respond.

Activity: 70
a lot of new information on this coin. so it is possible that we will be able to get a profit
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

Login didnt work for about 30 minutes, all fixed. VarDiff got adjusted, can reach now higher diff than before.

The pool operator has been working on it and looks like it's fixed.
Should be working again, as of a few minutes ago.
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hi ! TrezarCoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining TrezarCoin with neoscrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_TZC_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=TZC

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u TeqK64Po1Lcs47Vs8ULbgPcvDVP25qRKEH -p c=TZC
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u TeqK64Po1Lcs47Vs8ULbgPcvDVP25qRKEH -p c=TZC

Peers list :

• addnode=97.82.129.233:17298
  • addnode=81.109.68.182:17298
  • addnode=104.237.2.192:17298
  • addnode=184.82.103.248:17298
  • addnode=79.164.162.45:17298
  • addnode=67.190.233.18:17298
  • addnode=80.109.251.148:17298
  • addnode=188.32.155.26:17298
  • addnode=88.190.38.102:17298
  • addnode=71.213.121.210:17298
  • addnode=67.174.121.15:17298
  • addnode=77.123.79.218:17298
  • addnode=97.70.131.103:17298
  • addnode=174.68.115.87:17298
  • addnode=81.100.177.123:17298

Thanks for the peerlist, with default settings my node was with zero connections.
Activity: 11
Any way of deleting an account using "trezarcoind" from the linux command line. I want to delete one of the accounts listed using "./trezarcoind listaccounts"

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
You probably understand this already, but for anyone following along... once your coins pass 24 hrs, they will start to gain weight at a rate of 1-coin-day per coin every 24 hrs. So after the first 24 hrs, inputs (coins) become "eligible" to stake, starting at weight 0. After the next 24 hrs (so 48 hrs total), they will have a weight of 1.0 x coins. (Side note, it doesn't appear to require a full 24 hrs to "tick" up, seems to increase incrementally through the day, at least based on observations...) Maximum maturity takes 16 days, at the end of which max weight will be 15.0 x coins.

Yep, I recalled your earlier post that minimum age might cover the range of 1-8 days (and I just gave you a merit for it - how 'bout them apples?)

I also recalled that the coins have to age 1 day before eligible for staking, but I did not recall the exact calculation for coin-days or that the maximum is 15 x coins. No doubt this is explained in the whitepaper and I just failed to register it; I shall, with great effort, restrain from flogging the same deceased equine here...

Grin
So an update that slightly clarifies matters: After 8 days since the last incoming mining payment I still had 4 inputs in the minimum age bucket. At some point over the next 12 hours - not a full day - those inputs moved to the average age bucket. So it seems that the minimum age extends to somewhat more than 8 days, which is odd to say the least.

Also, weight in coin-days is now up to 13223, for a gain of 1425 in 4 days.

Ah, that sounds about right.
As I mentioned in an earlier post:
The min, ave, max age are just a way of saying low, medium, high maturity.
I don't remember the exact breakdown, but maybe inputs from 1-8 days in age may be min, 8-16 days ave, and 16+ days max?

And yes, I agree, saying 1-8 days is "min" can be confusing to some.  Smiley

You probably understand this already, but for anyone following along... once your coins pass 24 hrs, they will start to gain weight at a rate of 1-coin-day per coin every 24 hrs. So after the first 24 hrs, inputs (coins) become "eligible" to stake, starting at weight 0. After the next 24 hrs (so 48 hrs total), they will have a weight of 1.0 x coins. (Side note, it doesn't appear to require a full 24 hrs to "tick" up, seems to increase incrementally through the day, at least based on observations...) Maximum maturity takes 16 days, at the end of which max weight will be 15.0 x coins.
thx, and POS block have the same reward - 100 coin as POW ?

Yes. Block rewards are same for PoW and PoS, both 100 TZC.
A difference is that the TTF (time-to-find) targeting is about 1.5 minutes for PoW vs 3 minutes for PoS.
Pages:
Jump to: