Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 62. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Another foolish and silly action ,fibre is not below 18k in next week
Anti-Pump_Anti-Dump @Anti_Pump  ·  21h
DUMP! Now crash @fibre $fibre $fibre go to 10-12k and buy this price
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

you'd have to be mentally unhinged to dump NEOS at anything close to these price levels.

Arbitrush is the most compelling working anon solution in crypto today. Future versions will only see improvements. For Arbitrush alone investors should be looking at 0.0015 minimum.

And then there's all the other extraordinary features this coin offers, the most impressive Dev Team around and a rapidly growing community…

Considering all this I see no reason why prices as high as 0.01 or higher can't be achieved.

Is Arbitrush implemented NOW or to be implemented in the future? In other words, is this coin anon RIGHTNOW?

for the probably 400th time (literally) it is ALREADY in the wallet.
yak

you'd have to be mentally unhinged to dump NEOS at anything close to these price levels.

quote of the weekend

there are so many plans that haven't even been publicly announced yet its not even funny.

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Arbitrush is the most compelling working anon solution in crypto today. Future versions will only see improvements. For Arbitrush alone investors should be looking at 0.0015 minimum.

And then there's all the other extraordinary features this coin offers, the most impressive Dev Team around and a rapidly growing community…

Considering all this I see no reason why prices as high as 0.01 or higher can't be achieved.

Is Arbitrush implemented NOW or to be implemented in the future? In other words, is this coin anon RIGHTNOW?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
yak
nicehash is a multipool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Speaking of mining, we're looking into the MPOS stuck job again on kickasspools.  I'll keep everyone updated.  You're still getting credited don't worry!

Best regards,

syntaks

Got or had that issue too, check for nicehash miners on your pool, they seem to send only invalids sometimes which makes the current round stuck

Interesting.  I'm kinda glad we're not the only ones.  I'll let phark know!  Thanks a lot =)

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Speaking of mining, we're looking into the MPOS stuck job again on kickasspools.  I'll keep everyone updated.  You're still getting credited don't worry!

Best regards,

syntaks

Got or had that issue too, check for nicehash miners on your pool, they seem to send only invalids sometimes which makes the current round stuck
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

It's our own pool, we would never promise you credit unless it was the case =)  Sorry for the hassle, I know it's annoying.  We're going to figure out a way to try to avoid this from recurring at all.

Aye i know, thats why i keep mining anyway Grin
In 99.99% of other similar pool related cases i would have swapped pool already..
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks

Kickass getting a awful lot of invalid shares from some large miner(s)..

Valid
own 4,087,876   
pool 126,804,344
 Invalid
own 42,607   
pool 34,764,536
 Efficiency
own 98.97%   
pool 78.48%

We got credited 100% last time backend bugged out so no we wont worry Kiss

It's our own pool, we would never promise you credit unless it was the case =)  Sorry for the hassle, I know it's annoying.  We're going to figure out a way to try to avoid this from recurring at all.

Best regards,

syntaks

Kickass getting a awful lot of invalid shares from some large miner(s)..

Valid
own 4,087,876   
pool 126,804,344
 Invalid
own 42,607   
pool 34,764,536
 Efficiency
own 98.97%   
pool 78.48%

We got credited 100% last time backend bugged out so no we wont worry Kiss
Activity: 117
The way the community support and mining support increase day by day for this coin is so amazing to see it kind of scales with the ongoing development, most people are 100% unware of this coin but you still see bitcoin dinosaurs drop in and announce this is the first coin except bitcoin they ever mined Shocked
If this continues to scale like this we be in the Petahash region by the end of september Grin

Great post. I like logging in and catching up on peoples ideas. Nobody craps on people or their ideas.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
When I saw "arbitrush" I thought it had something to do with arbitrage trading but then I read that it is about the anonymization process. Interesting concept nonetheless.
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
The way the community support and mining support increase day by day for this coin is so amazing to see it kind of scales with the ongoing development, most people are 100% unware of this coin but you still see bitcoin dinosaurs drop in and announce this is the first coin except bitcoin they ever mined Shocked
If this continues to scale like this we be in the Petahash region by the end of september Grin
Pages:
Jump to: