Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 65. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

HAPPY MINING!

@Non-Miners: GIVE IT UP. JUST BUY @ ~0.003!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
i'm game...i will mine NEOS  Grin
Thanks a lot everyone =)  We're working to get this new release out.  I just came up with something which detoured me but I had to try it just to see if the concept would work.  So far, so good.

Regards,

syntaks
and it just keeps getting better and better....and better lol

feel so safe with you turtle! lol
Apparently when you tell neoscoin supporters to HODL they take that shit seriously,  well played everyone.

There is absolutely no reason to sell, I would say. ;-)

I would have to agree with you there on a sincerely unbiased level.  What's coming in v2, I would definitely want to hold onto what I had to be able to best utilize it. =)
oh man stop! getting me all juiced up! lol....V2 is gonna blow everyones minds...

keep up the extreme transparency and incredible work and dedication!! your passion shoes through your work and posts!

in twoturtles we trust!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Thanks a lot everyone =)  We're working to get this new release out.  I just came up with something which detoured me but I had to try it just to see if the concept would work.  So far, so good.

Regards,

syntaks
Congratulations! Just seen on Twitter:

NeosCoin Developer has received a 6/7 #TrustIndex score! http://www.coinssource.com/neoscoin-neos/  @NeosCoin
https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/505768511151423488

NeosCoin (NEOS)

Coins Source interviewed Twoturtles (alias of the lead developer/founder) of NeosCoin for a potential news story coverage that would be launched. A Coins Source employee asked Two if he wanted to become trust verified with Coins Source and he kindly agreed. Shortly after, On August 29th, 2014 T.k. Hamed (CEO of Coins Source) spoke with Two for about 1 hour on the phone, and we inquired several question about Neos. Twoturtles was quick to respond and give a great overview on his philosophy and the direction NeosCoin would be headed in.

The lead developer/founder of NeosCoin is perceived to be very level-headed and highly skilled when it comes to coding his coin. He shares a vision of creating the best coin possible, and has been working relentlessly to achieve a solid code structure for Neos.

We had no trouble in identifying the lead behind NeosCoin and he promptly submitted all information verifications within an 24-hours of us requesting it. At this time, Coins Source awards NeosCoin a 6/7 Trust verification score, the last point will be awarded on the 1 month anniversary of Neos.
excellent!! but us neos holders don't need a month to give turtle a 7/7... he's already a 10/7 in my book!
Activity: 112
Update folks from Coins Source: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/neoscoin-neos/

Regards,

syntaks

I am liking this coin more and more by the minute. PoD is not the end all be all but it most certainly does not hurt my feelings any. Smiley

Outstanding. Keep up the good work Turtles, and I will keep snibbling a few NEOS here and there when available.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Congratulations! Just seen on Twitter:

NeosCoin Developer has received a 6/7 #TrustIndex score! http://www.coinssource.com/neoscoin-neos/  @NeosCoin
https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/505768511151423488

NeosCoin (NEOS)

Coins Source interviewed Twoturtles (alias of the lead developer/founder) of NeosCoin for a potential news story coverage that would be launched. A Coins Source employee asked Two if he wanted to become trust verified with Coins Source and he kindly agreed. Shortly after, On August 29th, 2014 T.k. Hamed (CEO of Coins Source) spoke with Two for about 1 hour on the phone, and we inquired several question about Neos. Twoturtles was quick to respond and give a great overview on his philosophy and the direction NeosCoin would be headed in.

The lead developer/founder of NeosCoin is perceived to be very level-headed and highly skilled when it comes to coding his coin. He shares a vision of creating the best coin possible, and has been working relentlessly to achieve a solid code structure for Neos.

We had no trouble in identifying the lead behind NeosCoin and he promptly submitted all information verifications within an 24-hours of us requesting it. At this time, Coins Source awards NeosCoin a 6/7 Trust verification score, the last point will be awarded on the 1 month anniversary of Neos.
legendary
legendary
Apparently when you tell neoscoin supporters to HODL they take that shit seriously,  well played everyone.

I would have to agree with you there on a sincerely unbiased level.  What's coming in v2, I would definitely want to hold onto what I had to be able to best utilize it. =)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Activity: 560
legendary
i thought james was most talented dev...

Please lets rise above "my daddy versus your daddy" sandbox discussion.
+1 
I think that anyone that has the knowledge and intelligence to come up and implement new ideas in Crypto, is very rare.  It's hard to compare 2 artist,   when both products seem incredible.  Syntaks, you have a gift, and dedication.  I'm sure you will go down in the history books!!!  Keep up the good work, and thanks for restoring faith in the Digital Wild West!!!

I just reach for the square brush when I paint a circle, that's all.  I'm weird, different, outside of the norm with my approaches typically.  I'm no better or worse than anyone else really as I feel in some way or another we all bring something of value to the cryptoverse.  Thanks for your compliments though =).

Sincerely,

syntaks
Activity: 163

+1 
I think that anyone that has the knowledge and intelligence to come up and implement new ideas in Crypto, is very rare.  It's hard to compare 2 artist,   when both products seem incredible.  Syntaks, you have a gift, and dedication.  I'm sure you will go down in the history books!!!  Keep up the good work, and thanks for restoring faith in the Digital Wild West!!!
Activity: 70

legendary
Devs can we put in - wallet advertising/ads and use any money it generates to buy up neos and then use the neos for bounties/giveaways.  I think now and especially in the future advertising in crypto will become more mainstream and will surely be a source of income.  We could do ads like coinmarketcap.com does and possibly do well.

The money generated would also offset some miner dumping (even though it's hard to mine) as well.

This could be a great idea.  It was suggested to me by another person too, but I just couldn't see polluting the wallet with an ad let alone several.  I'll leave it up to the community though.  Worst-case, we can find other means of income generation and support Neos with it.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 560
Devs can we put in - wallet advertising/ads and use any money it generates to buy up neos and then use the neos for bounties/giveaways.  I think now and especially in the future advertising in crypto will become more mainstream and will surely be a source of income.  We could do ads like coinmarketcap.com does and possibly do well.

The money generated would also offset some miner dumping (even though it's hard to mine) as well.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello, I’m a great supporter of both BTCD and NEOS projects with the outmost respect for the developers work. If the question has been raised for the community to have a go at what they wish to see in the future of crypto, I thought I should try as well to publicly project my desires. When you tear me apart, please consider that I lack software knowledge and am not a native English speaker.

Belibeli,

Let me put your mind at ease - your English is just fine firstly.  Secondly, there will be no tearing apart done by me or anyone in my community.  You've raised some valid, and very good points as well as features.  Once v2 is released, I'll begin looking into how we might proceed with some sort of approach for possible integration.  I will keep everyone posted at such a time so that they'll be aware.  Thank you very much for your support, we appreciate it greatly.

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you very much, I appreciate your kind words and promptitude they were delivered with.  After few crypto ventures that didn’t fruit, my hope glands were unexcited and my skepticism was set to high. I am grateful for giving me something to believe in while on the internet and I take a moment to wish you the very best of luck with your shared project.
-belibeli
Pages:
Jump to: