Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 64. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
is 2fa on the wallet even a possibility? @twoturtles

Yessir =)

buddy give us some hints on the new features coming, im dying over here. make me a riddle or something Smiley

If a truck left Iowa at 9AM traveling at 50MPH, how many hours would it take that truck to get to the next town over, 50 miles away? =) Soon we'll release some details =)
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Yessir =)

buddy give us some hints on the new features coming, im dying over here. make me a riddle or something Smiley
legendary

Yessir =)
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
legendary
Eta on v2? And what new feautres will it have?

Eta isn't definite yet but I'm pushing to get it done before a week's up.  Feature-wise we have a bit coming, some I won't reveal just yet =)

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 294
Eta on v2? And what new feautres will it have?
So twoturtles what is your thoughts on the btcd supernetwork?  Are you going to take part in it? Or is that secrets?

Really before we even discuss it which we haven't honestly had the chance to yet, I want v2 complete.  There's so much more to focus on right now that deviating from development that's not complete to try to mesh with third-party development would be a bad move.  I'll keep everyone in-the-know as far as when we start considering it.

Best regards,

syntaks
Pro answere turtle! All focus on a perfect V2 release, then theres no limits Wink

legendary
For all of you selling this is for you.

Had to pay bills...No dumps all my sells were bought in to. Now I hold from here on out!

Good man I'm glad it helped in some productive way =)  No ill feelings from this end about people who sell whatsoever.

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Had to pay bills...No dumps all my sells were bought in to. Now I hold from here on out!
legendary
So twoturtles what is your thoughts on the btcd supernetwork?  Are you going to take part in it? Or is that secrets?

Really before we even discuss it which we haven't honestly had the chance to yet, I want v2 complete.  There's so much more to focus on right now that deviating from development that's not complete to try to mesh with third-party development would be a bad move.  I'll keep everyone in-the-know as far as when we start considering it.

Best regards,

syntaks
Lol you guys are too much but I love ya.  This is from dboylc: they've set up another QQ group for anyone interested: ID: 95620539

Best regards,

syntaks
Wink
Activity: 294
legendary
Lol you guys are too much but I love ya.  This is from dboylc: they've set up another QQ group for anyone interested: ID: 95620539

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 560

wow someone picked up a ton of neos between 24-28k... this might get really interesting soon....

smart money found twoturtles/syntaks/neos lol

V2 coming soon , arbitrush unique ANON , true transparency ...hmmm

accumulating everything i could between 20-26k Wink

keep the great work coming turtle!
Activity: 503
With the price jumps, I'm having fun mining BTC and buying NEOS. Miners and buyers supporting the price work together.
legendary
Activity: 1148
will keep mine some for sure. Grin
Activity: 560
Looks like ill start mining here always seem to be missing the start of SHA coins lmfao oh well better late then never and grab what  I can with me crappy 800GH

Welcome, you found a great coin/dev/community Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Looks like ill start mining here always seem to be missing the start of SHA coins lmfao oh well better late then never and grab what  I can with me crappy 800GH
Pages:
Jump to: