Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 63. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Well I can say this much, the bugs from v1 are stomped on.  Sending Neos to "Jimmy" instead of "NjAn3nDjjphytDTyWijjNZAA" is also complete.  Address book with labels is done.  3 of a list of 45 things. =)  Once 2 more deals are finalized I'll be letting everyone in on them also =)  Pretty big stuff and we're really excited.

Regards,

The Neos Team
thats amazing! can't wait to hear about these deals in the works! thanx for the constant updates ,i look forward to them every time i log on Wink

I'm doing what i can to spread the word...ppl need to know about neos/syntaks ,but none the less ppl will hear no matter what ,with work and speed and transparency like this , its just a matter of time...

+1
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Just seen on Twitter:

AltcoinWarehouse:  #NEOS Neoscoin added for payment gateway public beta testing. @NeosCoin
https://twitter.com/AltWarehouse/status/506151693239988224

Saw that too =) we're really excited about it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Just seen on Twitter:

AltcoinWarehouse:  #NEOS Neoscoin added for payment gateway public beta testing. @NeosCoin
https://twitter.com/AltWarehouse/status/506151693239988224
legendary

i love dick
da fuq is dis ill #wrek u stai out of me fread.

lol he didn't realize it was moderated.  i just deleted it. =)
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

i love dick
da fuq is dis ill #wrek u stai out of me fread.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Marketcap is so low, we'll see 500k satoshi in a few weeks  Wink

The whole market is in a search for reliable and skilled Devs. So... it could be possible. Maybe the next BTCD. But for now: Too few know about it.

Our best thing as a community we can do is help spread the word and keep contacting exchanges like bter.com and btc38 etc. Maybe a talented Redditor can work with Syntaks to gt a nice reddit up as well just in case it becomes popular.

I think, the next steps in case of exchanges would be Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex. But I think, most of them will add NEOS besides Voting-Lists, if the Volume keeps up this way.

Great is: Time is working often against Crypto-Projects. But I think, this is one of only a few Coins where Time is a friend. Because it just needs Time, that more and more People will recognize that there are not just great promises, but also a great and trustworthy and transparent acting Dev-Team.

Need China Tempus Smiley need bter/btc38 trust me. The three you mentioned aren't bad but still largely US based which bittrex has a stranglehold on right now.

I know it would be great. But I also know that it's not easy. And maybe it's just too early. Step by step... The Devs will deliver and if they keep on their great work, NEOS will spread naturally.

Its weekend tomorrow people will start buying more i hope Wink
legendary
Marketcap is so low, we'll see 500k satoshi in a few weeks  Wink

The whole market is in a search for reliable and skilled Devs. So... it could be possible. Maybe the next BTCD. But for now: Too few know about it.

Our best thing as a community we can do is help spread the word and keep contacting exchanges like bter.com and btc38 etc. Maybe a talented Redditor can work with Syntaks to gt a nice reddit up as well just in case it becomes popular.

I think, the next steps in case of exchanges would be Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex. But I think, most of them will add NEOS besides Voting-Lists, if the Volume keeps up this way.

Great is: Time is working often against Crypto-Projects. But I think, this is one of only a few Coins where Time is a friend. Because it just needs Time, that more and more People will recognize that there are not just great promises, but also a great and trustworthy and transparent acting Dev-Team.

Need China Tempus Smiley need bter/btc38 trust me. The three you mentioned aren't bad but still largely US based which bittrex has a stranglehold on right now.

I know it would be great. But I also know that it's not easy. And maybe it's just too early. Step by step... The Devs will deliver and if they keep on their great work, NEOS will spread naturally.
Activity: 560

legendary

Our best thing as a community we can do is help spread the word and keep contacting exchanges like bter.com and btc38 etc. Maybe a talented Redditor can work with Syntaks to gt a nice reddit up as well just in case it becomes popular (the reddit site).
legendary

Activity: 588
Activity: 418
Under promise and over deliver is always a smart philosophy.
legendary
Well I can say this much, the bugs from v1 are stomped on.  Sending Neos to "Jimmy" instead of "NjAn3nDjjphytDTyWijjNZAA" is also complete.  Address book with labels is done.  3 of a list of 45 things. =)  Once 2 more deals are finalized I'll be letting everyone in on them also =)  Pretty big stuff and we're really excited.

Regards,

The Neos Team

holy shitballs batman, is there a reason you work 99x faster than other coders? do you have a sweatshop warehouse full of asians working around the clock?

Let me see if I can get an energy drink to sponsor my response to that first before I answer it. =)  Just kidding.  Because I told the community it would be ready within 2 weeks of the initial launch or so.  It would be pretty shitty if I didn't move with a purpose.
Activity: 269

Regards,

The Neos Team

holy shitballs batman, is there a reason you work 99x faster than other coders? do you have a sweatshop warehouse full of asians working around the clock?
Activity: 882

Regards,

The Neos Team

Thanks for the update , sounds good.

Regards,

The Neos Team

Sounds great neos is still very undervalued but we will get there keep up the good work. Nice coinsource article btw, going to have 7 out of 7 rating at the end of the month Smiley
legendary

Regards,

The Neos Team
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
is 2fa on the wallet even a possibility? @twoturtles

Yessir =)

buddy give us some hints on the new features coming, im dying over here. make me a riddle or something Smiley

If a truck left Iowa at 9AM traveling at 50MPH, how many hours would it take that truck to get to the next town over, 50 miles away? =) Soon we'll release some details =)

2 weeks 11 hours 67 minutes and 72 seconds! Next town = New Delhi!
legendary
is 2fa on the wallet even a possibility? @twoturtles

Yessir =)

That`s great. Yubikey would be great also, if possible. Many people are searching for security.
Pages:
Jump to: