Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 67. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Here's an update: I just had an epiphany while coding and the marketplace is going to be awesome. =)
legendary
So folks the question now is:

What would you like to see on the dashboard in v2?  What would be most useful to you?  I'd rather ask than assume.  v1 was somewhat of a proof of concept to display the possibilities.  Now it's a matter of tailoring your coin, for you.  If you tell me what you'd like to see, you'll get it.

Best regards,

syntaks

OK  I know I'm going to get some hate for asking this but could we get a universal trading bot built into the wallet that can be easily configured. Something a new trader could use with advanced features added for veterans.  Please and thanks!

No hate at all, but that's not something that'll be done within a 1.5 week timeframe =) I've touched on the subject before and commented that something like that in itself would take as much care as Neos does all alone.  It's definitely something I'd have fun coding but it won't be in v2.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

What would you like to see on the dashboard in v2?  What would be most useful to you?  I'd rather ask than assume.  v1 was somewhat of a proof of concept to display the possibilities.  Now it's a matter of tailoring your coin, for you.  If you tell me what you'd like to see, you'll get it.

Best regards,

syntaks

OK  I know I'm going to get some hate for asking this but could we get a universal trading bot built into the wallet that can be easily configured. Something a new trader could use with advanced features added for veterans.  Please and thanks!
sounds like Tradebots!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Best regards,

syntaks

legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Hey buddy syntaks ..
sometimes you sleep? when I look in here, you always here....Or you are a bot? XD

Sorry magaura, I hadn't seen this.  I sleep.  Just most of the time it's on my chair and not my bed. =)
Activity: 966
If you know someone on CoinFinder with about 35GH of blake rented, they're using the wrong payout address and losing coins/rented hash.  Please go double-check your settings so you don't get screwed!

Best regards,

syntaks
good looking out Wink

Activity: 966
Hey buddy syntaks ..
sometimes you sleep? when I look in here, you always here....Or you are a bot? XD

He doesn't sleep much and last time he woke up with indented forehead of the keyboard...
loll literally ...

glad to see the neos investors and community know the value of what we have...lol no one is selling any lol
legendary
If you know someone on CoinFinder with about 35GH of blake rented, they're using the wrong payout address and losing coins/rented hash.  Please go double-check your settings so you don't get screwed!

Best regards,

syntaks
Hey buddy syntaks ..

He doesn't sleep much and last time he woke up with indented forehead of the keyboard...

so we have a hard working dev.

Yes you could definitely say that, I have spoke with him for hours over the past week he is extremely dedicated unlike anything I've seen since early work of rat4, Evan, and only those of the highest quality developers. I have invested more not just because of the coin but because of this dev team. This is why we are all so crazy about Neos...crypto needed this coin/team to redeem itself of the past 4 months of horrible scams.

Neoscoin, it's the coin we've been waiting for.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hey buddy syntaks ..

so we have a hard working dev.
Hey buddy syntaks ..

legendary
Activity: 1029
Hey buddy syntaks ..

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I have more than 1 and less than 100,000 NEOS coins.

Not sure if people will say as everyone's investment objectives are different. I'm doing this because someone made a tweet about NEOS and I did my research and saw a DEV team that I could believe in.

At some point I will sell, but because I want to fund a documentary project regarding this new age of currency and how it can have a positive impact on communities. And to fund big projects you need good financial backing.

I think whoever posted that trading advice on here should also be commended. Had I read that ages ago that would have saved me a bit. But this thread / community is great. The lack of negativity is nice and I can come here and learn without having panic beaten into me by idiots.

So 50K today
what do you think ? Smiley

In near future maybe, but not today, were due for a pullback as we completely missed the 18-27 range

That doesnt mean nothing , i've seen crypto's go up 100k in a day ! Just make sure you are on board when you feel comfirtable on your buy i can see it hit the 50 tomorrow already.

Could happen. It's at 30k now.

Is it wrong to ask people how many NEOS they have? Just curious as to what holding people are aiming for with this coin on average. Ignore if this isn't appropriate.  (I'm fairly new to crypto)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yes, unfortunately that's one detail right now is that zend doesn't support 5.5 yet.  We have a few options here though:

1.  We can change your system's PHP to 5.4
2.  We can grab php-5.4 from their site and specify the new path to the binary
3.  In v2 we hope to handle all of this grunt work for you so you don't have to

If you need help with option #1 or #2, just let me know if that's the route you'd like to take.  Neos v2 is due to be released within the 1.5 weeks or earlier.

Best regards,

syntaks

ETA for PHP 5.5 support is early Q4 2014. So I think we don't have to wait that long.
http://forums.zend.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=110718&start=20#p230908

Regards
drexx
legendary
And just for folk that it's unclear for - you can use the standard wallet or the interface, it's entirely up to you.  Right now for osX (Mavericks) and Windows, the Qt has to be open as well just for RPC.  In v2, we're looking to rectify that with a better solution.

Regards,

syntaks

php 5.5 is not compatible  Sad

Ok, then I must use the classic wallet.
I would much rather use the new interface  Sad

I'm sorry Sad Sincerely I apologize for the inconvenience.  We'll make sure it's non-issue with this release.  Like I said though, there are a few options and if you'd like to choose one of them I'd be more than happy to help.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary

php -v - i'm willing to bet it's 5.5 which is an issue.  zend only supports 5.4 so we had to roll with 5.4.  can you verify and let me know please?

Best regards,

syntaks

max@venus ~/coins/neoscoin/Linux-64-bit $ php -v
PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.3 (cli) (built: Jul  7 2014 16:36:58)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.3, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend Technologies

By the way: I tried to copy the missing /usr/lib/php5/20121212/ext/ZendGuardLoader.so from Linux-64-bit/ext/ZendGuardLoader.so.

The result is:
max@venus ~/coins/neoscoin/Linux-64-bit $ ./runSetup.sh
Zend Guard Loader requires Zend Engine API version 220100525.
The Zend Engine API version 220121212 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Zend Technologies at http://www.zend.com/ for a later version of Zend Guard Loader.

Yes, unfortunately that's one detail right now is that zend doesn't support 5.5 yet.  We have a few options here though:

1.  We can change your system's PHP to 5.4
2.  We can grab php-5.4 from their site and specify the new path to the binary
3.  In v2 we hope to handle all of this grunt work for you so you don't have to

If you need help with option #1 or #2, just let me know if that's the route you'd like to take.  Neos v2 is due to be released within the 1.5 weeks or earlier.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 46
And just for folk that it's unclear for - you can use the standard wallet or the interface, it's entirely up to you.  Right now for osX (Mavericks) and Windows, the Qt has to be open as well just for RPC.  In v2, we're looking to rectify that with a better solution.

Regards,

syntaks

php 5.5 is not compatible  Sad

Ok, then I must use the classic wallet.
I would much rather use the new interface  Sad

Activity: 812
So our airliner got us up into the stratosphere.

And now we're building rocket ships…
Activity: 46

php -v - i'm willing to bet it's 5.5 which is an issue.  zend only supports 5.4 so we had to roll with 5.4.  can you verify and let me know please?

Best regards,

syntaks

max@venus ~/coins/neoscoin/Linux-64-bit $ php -v
PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.3 (cli) (built: Jul  7 2014 16:36:58)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.3, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend Technologies

By the way: I tried to copy the missing /usr/lib/php5/20121212/ext/ZendGuardLoader.so from Linux-64-bit/ext/ZendGuardLoader.so.

The result is:
max@venus ~/coins/neoscoin/Linux-64-bit $ ./runSetup.sh
Zend Guard Loader requires Zend Engine API version 220100525.
The Zend Engine API version 220121212 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Zend Technologies at http://www.zend.com/ for a later version of Zend Guard Loader.
Pages:
Jump to: