Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 9. (Read 78545 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 105
New version of VoteCoin GUI Wallet (2.0.1) has been released.

Download here: https://votecoin.site/#download

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
A great project with many ideas or a team of professional collaborators Wink Wink Wink
Tom this is good news for me.  I still have 25,000 VOT from the original wallet that i still have not by any means been able to remove since the overwinter package.  Its not a ton but i mined VOT for quite a while and really want to finally get them to a useable wallet.  Will try this new one today and import my original wallet.dat and pray it works.  My backup usb drive is damaged so my only hope is that I can still somehow get them off the old computer.  While im thinking about it, if i am unable to get them, is there any way that i could provide proof that im the owner of said address and somehow be distributed those 25000 coins?  Thanks for your time

The only way to get your coins is to recover your wallet.dat file, or to get private keys for your addresses (which are stored in your wallet.dat file).
It is not technically possible to access your coins in any other way, sadly.

Another possibility is to purchase 25000 VOT on tradesatoshi for current exchange rate ($140 in total), which is not that much Smiley
-Tom
Activity: 85
Tom this is good news for me.  I still have 25,000 VOT from the original wallet that i still have not by any means been able to remove since the overwinter package.  Its not a ton but i mined VOT for quite a while and really want to finally get them to a useable wallet.  Will try this new one today and import my original wallet.dat and pray it works.  My backup usb drive is damaged so my only hope is that I can still somehow get them off the old computer.  While im thinking about it, if i am unable to get them, is there any way that i could provide proof that im the owner of said address and somehow be distributed those 25000 coins?  Thanks for your time
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
New version of VoteCoin CLI Wallet (2.0.1) has been released.

This release is the second Sapling-compatible version of the VoteCoin node software. The first block of Sapling will be block 245555. Please test and report any issues.

Download here: https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/releases/

Notable Changes in this release:
  • Sapling RPC Support
  • Hierarchical Deterministic Key Generation
  • Fix Signing Raw Transactions with Unsynced Offline Nodes

For complete summary of changes check ZCash blog

Great stuff i will update Discord
New version of VoteCoin CLI Wallet (2.0.1) has been released.

This release is the second Sapling-compatible version of the VoteCoin node software. The first block of Sapling will be block 245555. Please test and report any issues.

Download here: https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/releases/

Notable Changes in this release:
  • Sapling RPC Support
  • Hierarchical Deterministic Key Generation
  • Fix Signing Raw Transactions with Unsynced Offline Nodes

For complete summary of changes check ZCash blog

Activity: 18

Hello, please try new VoteCoin CLI release 2.0.1
You can compile it right now, or you can wait few hours for official binaries.
You may also try to delete entire blockchain and redownload it from the network (keeping your wallet.dat file)
By the way, what was your previous VoteCoin version which stopped syncing?
-Tom

[/quote]

It was 1.0.14 version
Hi guys, i ran into the next problem. Some time ago my CLi wallet stopped synchronizing wiht the blockchain. Then the Dev released CLi v2.0.0. I downloaded this version and exchanged wallet.dat file from old wallet to new version. Now i can see my balance in the wallet, but i can't send  it to any address. When i try to send a piece of my coins from z-address (my coins are stored in z_address) to any other address next error is shown : "18 bad txns joinsplit requirements not met". When i try to send all my coins at once "could not find previous JoinSplit anchor" error is shown.
Does anyone know what sholud i do to solve this trouble?

Hello, please try new VoteCoin CLI release 2.0.1
You can compile it right now, or you can wait few hours for official binaries.
You may also try to delete entire blockchain and redownload it from the network (keeping your wallet.dat file)
By the way, what was your previous VoteCoin version which stopped syncing?
-Tom
Activity: 52
Hi guys, i ran into the next problem. Some time ago my CLi wallet stopped synchronizing wiht the blockchain. Then the Dev released CLi v2.0.0. I downloaded this version and exchanged wallet.dat file from old wallet to new version. Now i can see my balance in the wallet, but i can't send  it to any address. When i try to send a piece of my coins from z-address (my coins are stored in z_address) to any other address next error is shown : "18 bad txns joinsplit requirements not met". When i try to send all my coins at once "could not find previous JoinSplit anchor" error is shown.

I have encountered the same error in the graphical wallet. The advices I could find on the Internet did not help me. Tried "- reindex " - no effect. Also found the advice "to make a backup of the address and import into another wallet", but for z-adresses there is no such possibility in the wallet.
Activity: 18
Hi guys, i ran into the next problem. Some time ago my CLi wallet stopped synchronizing wiht the blockchain. Then the Dev released CLi v2.0.0. I downloaded this version and exchanged wallet.dat file from old wallet to new version. Now i can see my balance in the wallet, but i can't send  it to any address. When i try to send a piece of my coins from z-address (my coins are stored in z_address) to any other address next error is shown : "18 bad txns joinsplit requirements not met". When i try to send all my coins at once "could not find previous JoinSplit anchor" error is shown.

Votecoin reached 1 Mega sol wow i dont think ive seen that so far, heres to it growing!

Is it good or bad? Maybe VOT becomes interest for Equihash ASICs owner. Does VOT have a protection from 51% attack except of lack of liquid market?

Its very good in comparison to 60ksol network haha, this was one of the reasons the official pool was started, the hopes was the chances of a 51% attack will be mitigated as the dev is highly unlikely to do such a thing, but regardless i think maybe Votecoin could be aided by Komodos dPOW tech??
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Votecoin reached 1 Mega sol wow i dont think ive seen that so far, heres to it growing!

Is it good or bad? Maybe VOT becomes interest for Equihash ASICs owner. Does VOT have a protection from 51% attack except of lack of liquid market?

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

theminingpool.online

VoteCoin [VOT] Added to TheMiningPool.online!

VoteCoin [VOT]
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3401

Announcement
As it has been already mentioned, the official VoteCoin pool is no longer running.
We had plans to put it down long time ago, and the fault which occured last week
made us finally do that. Please request your unpaid rewards by email
(send mail to [email protected]).

We are happy to see that binance added VoteCoin to their INFO portal.
Our focus is now on backporting all Sapling features from Zcash core,
so VoteCoin can benefit from faster shielded transactions as well.

-Tom
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Hi guys a bit of good news, could potentially lead nowhere but votecoin has been added to Binance info and they are looking into a review process, currently no review but lets get some traffic to the page, if you want to check vot price etc please use this link instead of cmc etc

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/votecoin

Thanks for info! Now we have several tools of technical analisys.
Also hope that Binance has an interest in VOT project. If so we will see not only VOT pump but real ToTheMoon  Cool

P.S. VOT Devteam response is still needed
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Interesting project, not sure I'll they'll get platforms to adopt their coin.

Hi just a note dev has been on holiday he has come back now and working on sapling. I think dev team has plenty of vot left as they have many more work hours to go haha

Hope he will back soon and will give us some news/comments
Also there is a price movement at Tradesatoshi. Even more than 1k USD daily trade volume!  Cheesy

This is a fairly high success rate for the project. This is especially true for today's success, because now the difficult situation on the market and bugot projects suffer from the fact that their tokens are not in demand on the market. but this is not a project project. it's obvious to people.

Hi guys a bit of good news, could potentially lead nowhere but votecoin has been added to Binance info and they are looking into a review process, currently no review but lets get some traffic to the page, if you want to check vot price etc please use this link instead of cmc etc

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/votecoin
since official pool has been discontinued you can join first and best votecoin pool --> https://vot.nibirupool.com/stats
we're here from the first days of votecoin mining.

Hi I have made a video using Nibiru and taken down my old official pool video on my chan to avoid confusion

Here is a simple video on How to mine Votecoin (VOT) using Nvidia

Miner and files supplied, get mining in seconds!

https://youtu.be/J4I3VPHiH4Q
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
since official pool has been discontinued you can join first and best votecoin pool --> https://vot.nibirupool.com/stats
we're here from the first days of votecoin mining.
Pages:
Jump to: