Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 5. (Read 78545 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
12 Satoshi? What is happening to this project? One of the best projects with Voting feature built in with so much potential going into 2020 Election year in the US.  TOM WAKE UP PLEASE!
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Tom,

How are you? All good? We have an Altcoin rush these days. Would you like to give us an update of what is happening?

TeamCyr.

What are you talking about?
If new service/poll based on VOT project is created why there is no info in VOT official social media?

I am not aware that a poll is created. I was suggesting a weekly poll to BE created for the 2020 Elections. I would create one if I knew how.

If we create such a poll, CNN, Fox, Aljazeera or BBC could comment on it and with the new altcoin boom it could help VOT finally get a break.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

What are you talking about?
If new service/poll based on VOT project is created why there is no info in VOT official social media?
I have found great the idea of this project. Really, it can prevent the scam situations in a government during votes.

I know, if we could get Tom to keep developing this into a viable product with easier ways to create and promote polls and pay winners in an autonomous  decentralized way this could be a huge project.

Need a mobile wallet, and bit more expansion on open source voting, sports betting and gambling that could all be done easier and more decentralized.

Can you imagine running a nationwide voting poll on 2020 presidential elections that ends on DNC convention night? This could be huge! But it looks like Tom is too busy.

The 2020 USA Presidential Elections could run on Weekly polls ending every Sunday. The results would be open to everyone to see but in order to see the results live you would need to participate.

This is crazy!

Tom, are you listening?!

And when is the halvening by the way?

Yea, you may have a point here. Getting involved with the next presidential elections and running weekly votes, could be huge. But first this project will need a super easy to use Android wallet that allows for voting.

Now even if they were refunded (better if they actually cost very little amount, than refunded, to avoid spam, maybe 100 VOT per vote) it will certainly put us on the map!
I have found great the idea of this project. Really, it can prevent the scam situations in a government during votes.

I know, if we could get Tom to keep developing this into a viable product with easier ways to create and promote polls and pay winners in an autonomous  decentralized way this could be a huge project.

Need a mobile wallet, and bit more expansion on open source voting, sports betting and gambling that could all be done easier and more decentralized.

Can you imagine running a nationwide voting poll on 2020 presidential elections that ends on DNC convention night? This could be huge! But it looks like Tom is too busy.

The 2020 USA Presidential Elections could run on Weekly polls ending every Sunday. The results would be open to everyone to see but in order to see the results live you would need to participate.

This is crazy!

Tom, are you listening?!

And when is the halvening by the way?
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Have the devs of this coin considered airdropping through FreeFaucet.io?

The idea is good. But it's not enough for the success of project. Active development, promotion etc are needed.
VOT has great developer but with the promotion there are some issues. In fact too few people know about VOT now
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can now mine Votecoin at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u -p c=VOT,mc=VOT

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u -p c=BTC,mc=VOT

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Activity: 87

I am very impressed. I think this is project could be sleeping giant.

Do not talk about it too loudly Smiley Just accumulate good coins as long as possible.
I just went to the Github page for the developer of this project. He has almost 13,000 commits. This guys is very active in the software world and has his own distro for Linux.

https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin

I am very impressed. I think this is project could be sleeping giant.

Agreed. The highest volume is on tradesatoshi exchange and in 2 years I have not had any issues with them.

The only problem is volume)
I also had no issues with tradesatoshi exchange. But any pair at this exchange has extremelly low trading volume
Even at 2017-early 2018 bull run VOT volumes had no exceed several thousand dollars per day

That's because Tradesatoshi does not do fake volume and fake buy/sell orders (also known as market making which is a legal practice in the USA and happens in US stock market as well). If you want fake volume you go to Exmo, Hitbtc, Coinbase or Binance. The issue with fake volume is that when yu place a large sell order, it wont sell the price keep dropping and as soon as you give up and sell at a lower than market rate, the price goes back up. All bot controlled.

Agreed. The highest volume is on tradesatoshi exchange and in 2 years I have not had any issues with them.

The only problem is volume)
I also had no issues with tradesatoshi exchange. But any pair at this exchange has extremelly low trading volume
Even at 2017-early 2018 bull run VOT volumes had no exceed several thousand dollars per day
Up 18% today. I am personally buying a lot.

This is a unique project with voting capacity built into the blockchain.

Hopefully with price rising we will be able to get Tom to continue developing and maybe we get an Android wallet too.

I doubled my holdings on this today. Really looking forward to the next wave of crypto bull, this may outstrip Bitcoin by far in price increase.
At Crex24, the wallet is in maintenance, with Digitalprice the coin is delisted soon, in Tradesatoshi volume trades is zero. The coin is not bad, I like it. What's happening?

Seems nothing changed since last year. Still waiting for further update.
But it should note that dev Tom is active and working with codebase.
Will hope to the best

CREX24 doesnt work in the USA so it will eventually be a failed exchange. forget it.

Use tradesatoshi it works great for me.

At Crex24, the wallet is in maintenance, with Digitalprice the coin is delisted soon, in Tradesatoshi volume trades is zero. The coin is not bad, I like it. What's happening?

Will hope to the best

CREX24 doesnt work in the USA so it will eventually be a failed exchange. forget it.

Use tradesatoshi it works great for me.

Will hope to the best
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: