Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 3. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 63
Offer your ICO to the vote?
Price for 1NSC the token is reduced to 0.005 USD

The scams are out of control they damage our entire community and they have to be called out.
A little self regulation could, at the very least save some poor souls of their savings. It could also improve the community. Lets work together to call out the scammers and get them TFO out of here!

This is a good idea for a project. i wish you the best of luck and will do my part!

Add this scam to the list:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-stage-1-powerloan-lending-bonus-15-token-3223704

And OP, if you believe this is Legit, feedback please - LMK

This is a clear Scam and a pyramid scheme. Put it to the vote will not, because here and without a vote, it is clear that this Scam

Activity: 23

The scams are out of control they damage our entire community and they have to be called out.
A little self regulation could, at the very least save some poor souls of their savings. It could also improve the community. Lets work together to call out the scammers and get them TFO out of here!

This is a good idea for a project. i wish you the best of luck and will do my part!

Add this scam to the list:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-stage-1-powerloan-lending-bonus-15-token-3223704

And OP, if you believe this is Legit, feedback please - LMK
Activity: 46
wow nice project i think it could go to moon let see it is biggest coin
Activity: 73
Noscam token is a great oppotunity to all of us
Scam project or not scam?
Vote for projects on the NOSCAM platform and get 100 free tokens
Added
SmartO
LOOMIA
Virtue Poker
DAV
Voting: https://www.tokennoscam.com/vote-1
Activity: 53
How would this work.....the scam comes first and then the solution follows.....this might settle the chicken and the egg argument
Activity: 42
Nice Airdrop everyone should join this. This is not a scam it's a legit Airdrop already many of person get token in their wallet.
Activity: 14
Activity: 12
Vote for projects on the NOSCAM platform and get 160 free tokens
Added:
ORBS
Mattereum
Health Nexus
SHIVOM
NKN
RightMesh
Omega One
Blue Whale
Voting: https://www.tokennoscam.com/vote-1
Activity: 87
If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough

Good approach, but it is not 100% decentralized then if you pick participants. Imagine an ICO approaches you and offers you $10 million for coming up with a favorable result, how can you still be objective? You need to reach massive scale so that you can't influence voters anymore. Not saying you would, but that's not how we discuss in the blockchain space. It's not about hypothetical scenarios. We want to achieve guaranteed processes and outcomes.

Honesty is a hypothetical construct. It isn't irreversible nor unbreakable. That's why we have blockchain. We were hoping for banks to be honest. This is not about believing in your honesty. It is about fixing all holes in a trust-based society though technology.

There are things more precious than money. Even a lot of money. This honesty for example. You know that? Of course, in the future we will make a fully decentralized voting system.

Do you think the blockchain will give us a lot of honesty? This is a big mistake. The word "decentralization" is just a pretty picture no more.

Please, don't be a scam yourself!!!
And i have a question:

What if you make a mistake? What are you gonna do, if you accidentally blame a realy good project in scum, and then it turns out that it wasn`t. That is, if you undertake to become a judge of difrent ISO projects, will you bear financial responsibility for erroneous judgments?

Voting participants decide the status of the project. We just collect information and publish. We do not pretend to the last instance. Before we add the project to the vote, we check it.
Cкaжитe, ecть ли y вac бaнyти кaмпaния? Xoчy cдeлaть видeo oбзop, мoй кaнaл нa Ютyбe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJBdMjyFz_nhpfmVhEsg0dA

NOSCAM TOKEN Video Bounty
OEB
Activity: 2
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Please, don't be a scam yourself!!!
And i have a question:

What if you make a mistake? What are you gonna do, if you accidentally blame a realy good project in scum, and then it turns out that it wasn`t. That is, if you undertake to become a judge of difrent ISO projects, will you bear financial responsibility for erroneous judgments?
Activity: 9
I hate scam projects. I hope you will stop it. Best of luck!
Pages:
Jump to: