Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 123. (Read 436160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
So you like to play this game of pretending to post innocent comments and then crying foul to the world on different threads -

"all I said on their thread was kittens are cute, and they attacked me.  Don't go near vTorrent, they even hate kittens."

He made a comment about a rich list and it is bullshit that one address is holding and buying so many coins. You think that's good for distribution?
I dont.

If you think girls are going to want to use vtorrent over purevidz your insane. Purevidz is and will be sexy and so easy to use my grandmother can use it from her grave, as long as she's got some wifi and a smartphone. Cheesy

Purevidz and chill is the future, dont miss out man. You been holding this coin for too long, cut your losses and move on to the winner.

So now we've confirmed you're just here for faux concerned trolling to promote some web site.

I'm not bad at troll patrol and you just made it to the top of the troll patrol list.

So, no 'attacking you' on this post. I'm just letting you know how I stand, so both of us know the ground rules from here on out.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Wow the time for vTorrent is now - the Pirate Bay will be blocked in Australia. Bring it on Devs!

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-15/federal-court-orders-pirate-bay-blocked-in-australia/8116912?pfmredir=sm
legendary
@devs

Please put ZCash protocol on the development road map.

Great suggestion, anon payments would add a lot of value to the torrent ecosystem and users, for all the obvious reasons.

In case you hadn't noticed, vTorrent already has stealth addresses for anon payments.

ZCash protocol is just the best possible version there is as it doesn't require mixing.

Here is some of the vTorrent code for RingSigs (ringsigs are used by Boolberry, Monero, Shadow)

Code:
#ifndef SDC_RINGSIG_H
#define SDC_RINGSIG_H

#include "stealth.h"
#include "state.h"
#include "types.h"

class CPubKey;

enum ringsigType
{
    RING_SIG_1 = 1,
    RING_SIG_2,
};

const uint32_t MIN_ANON_OUT_SIZE = 1 + 1 + 1 + 33 + 1 + 33; // OP_RETURN ANON_TOKEN lenPk pkTo lenR R [lenEnarr enarr]
const uint32_t MIN_ANON_IN_SIZE = 2 + (33 + 32 + 32); // 2byte marker (cpubkey + sigc + sigr)
const uint32_t MAX_ANON_NARRATION_SIZE = 48;
const uint32_t MIN_RING_SIZE = 3;
const uint32_t MAX_RING_SIZE_OLD = 200;
const uint32_t MAX_RING_SIZE = 32; // already overkill

const int MIN_ANON_SPEND_DEPTH = 10;
const int ANON_TXN_VERSION = 1000;

// MAX_MONEY = 200000000000000000; most complex possible value can be represented by 36 outputs

int initialiseRingSigs();
int finaliseRingSigs();
legendary
Activity: 1064
Can we get torrents yet? I want to watch a movie tonight.

vTorrent and Chill, anyone?  Grin

Wow you guys are delayed when it comes to everything here aren't ya? Even jokes.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17115578

Its Pure vidz and chill going forward.

The only jokes here are your worthless posts and the fact that you think pure vidz and chill is anything more than you watching barney with your fleshlite.

I've put amazon on back order for mops in preparation for how much my room will be flooded after these girls see vTorrent.

If you think girls are going to want to use vtorrent over purevidz your insane. Purevidz is and will be sexy and so easy to use my grandmother can use it from her grave, as long as she's got some wifi and a smartphone. Cheesy

Purevidz and chill is the future, dont miss out man. You been holding this coin for too long, cut your losses and move on to the winner.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

vTorrent and Chill, anyone?  Grin

Wow you guys are delayed when it comes to everything here aren't ya? Even jokes.

The only jokes here are your worthless posts and the fact that you think pure vidz and chill is anything more than you watching barney with your fleshlite.

I've put amazon on back order for mops in preparation for how much my room will be flooded after these girls see vTorrent.
legendary

legendary
So much rich-list bullshit going on here..

As if it's first time you guys see manipulation in crypto..

That saddest part about this discussion is no one is focusing on haw badly vtr has failed to build something useful.

Go back to your pure vidz scam just trying to fud vtr.

Wow, the guy cant even make a comment without being attacked. No wonder no one wants to buy and hold and support vtr.

Seriously?

Using terms like 'bullshit going here' is just an innocent comment that doesn't deserve addressing?

Please, tell me how I should behave when someone is disrespectful.

He made a comment about a rich list and it is bullshit that one address is holding and buying so many coins. You think that's good for distribution?
I dont.

Ni dieu ni maître

In the not to distant future Smiley

Her: "Do you have netflix?"

Guy: "Uh, no, I have vTorrent, soon I'll be able to get cool movies... we'll have to youtube and chill till then."

Her: "I'll come back when vTorrent is ready. Goodbye."

Guy: *doesn't get laid* Sad

Dev, very important things rest on these upcoming releases.  Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1288

In the not to distant future Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
@devs

Great suggestion, anon payments would add a lot of value to the torrent ecosystem and users, for all the obvious reasons.
Ni dieu ni maître

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
Hard fork guess: 12/31/16 6:43 PM
legendary
@devs

Ni dieu ni maître
Lol, these people coming in here to shit on the coin literally have no dirt on it.

Worst attempts to FUD I've ever seen.

The market-cap is already tiny, good luck fudding it lower than it is  Tongue

The dev has been here consistently for the past two years, hyping nothing, and making steady progress. The various features already in the wallet (i.e. 2FA) really show commitment to building foundations for a legitimate torrenting platform for users. What is there to dislike?
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
if you cant see the potential in vtr, and see we are very close to new releases, better move on and dont look back on here.
people holding this coin strong and you wont get easy cheap coins due to fud attemps.
this was a longterm project from beginning. Im feeling good to be part in it.

Its kind of hard to see potential when VTR's birthday is December 11, 2014,  and we are Dec 14, 2017 now and all there is to show is an updated op.
Let's get real here!

"we are Dec 14, 2017 now"

This guy obviously invested in the crypto time travelling ICO.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
if you cant see the potential in vtr, and see we are very close to new releases, better move on and dont look back on here.
people holding this coin strong and you wont get easy cheap coins due to fud attemps.

Its kind of hard to see potential when VTR's birthday is December 11, 2014,  and we are Dec 14, 2017 now and all there is to show is an updated op.
Let's get real here!

I'm sorry to break your dream in vidz thing, but I'm very positive any web dev would be able to put together the so called 'tech demo' for easy btc
legendary
So much rich-list bullshit going on here..

As if it's first time you guys see manipulation in crypto..

That saddest part about this discussion is no one is focusing on haw badly vtr has failed to build something useful.

Go back to your pure vidz scam just trying to fud vtr.

Wow, the guy cant even make a comment without being attacked. No wonder no one wants to buy and hold and support vtr.

Seriously?

Using terms like 'bullshit going here' is just an innocent comment that doesn't deserve addressing?

Please, tell me how I should behave when someone is disrespectful.
legendary

Let's get real here!
legendary
^^ I think some of us just get a little annoyed when ppl create new accounts just to talk shit about coins

Good luck everyone, I'm excited for the new year and what the dev will include in the new wallet

Maybe hes a long time bagholder and he's upset. Itsbeen a while vtr has been on the scene with very little to show for it and when people bring up siad valid concern they get attacked. Its not a great feeling nor a good look for the thread. Have a merry Christmas to you and yours.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
^^ I think some of us just get a little annoyed when ppl create new accounts just to talk shit about coins

Good luck everyone, I'm excited for the new year and what the dev will include in the new wallet
Jump to: