Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 124. (Read 436160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
So much rich-list bullshit going on here..

As if it's first time you guys see manipulation in crypto..

That saddest part about this discussion is no one is focusing on haw badly vtr has failed to build something useful.

Go back to your pure vidz scam just trying to fud vtr.

Wow, the guy cant even make a comment without being attacked. No wonder no one wants to buy and hold and support vtr.
legendary
Activity: 1456

That saddest part about this discussion is no one is focusing on haw badly vtr has failed to build something useful.

Actually, he has been around for a while. I even think he bought some vtr too.

Odd chap. Very negative. Wants cast iron 100% guarantee that everything is as it should be.  When that is proven he wants to be able to buy a few million vtr for about $5 in total outlay.

Just look at Circle....raised $millions from investors with no guarantee of success, now they have spent millions on Bitcoin development, not on a shitcoin, but the mother ship, they are pulling out.

Death and taxes are the only guarantees you're gonna get.

As for manipulation?  Look at how the global economy collapsed. Mixing good quality loans with dip shit loans brought down banks, governments and nations. So yeah, crypto is the fucking evil demon in this world.

Get fucking real.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I can confirm here too that buying on Bittrex i'm able to see my holdings on the distribution graph.

If you have a look at the VTR rich list - the ~850k holder isn't in there:

http://cryptoguru dot tk/RichList/index.php?Currency=VTR

There is several explanations for this - but I'm assuming this just means Bittrex must spread out the VTR that they hold on the exchange across multiple wallet addresses for security reasons.

They dont. Bittrex wallet is most probably on the rich list somewhere. And of course bittrex has its own rich list called distrabution which shows you how many coins people are holding on the exchange.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I can confirm here too that buying on Bittrex i'm able to see my holdings on the distribution graph.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/RichList/index.php?Currency=VTR

There is several explanations for this - but I'm assuming this just means Bittrex must spread out the VTR that they hold on the exchange across multiple wallet addresses for security reasons.

Correct. They keep internal ledgers of individual accounts. When that person removes all of their coins (if they do) then whatever address they send it too will have multiple inputs.

Whenever you deposit coins to Bittrex those coins are stored in your personal wallet address until someone withdraws the coins that you sell. They are not transferred to new wallets upon being traded. Only Bittrex's internal accounts are changed.

Cool that makes sense. Cheers!

Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

http://[Suspicious link removed]/RichList/index.php?Currency=VTR

Correct. They keep internal ledgers of individual accounts. When that person removes all of their coins (if they do) then whatever address they send it too will have multiple inputs.

Whenever you deposit coins to Bittrex those coins are stored in your personal wallet address until someone withdraws the coins that you sell. They are not transferred to new wallets upon being traded. Only Bittrex's internal accounts are changed.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

http://cryptoguru dot tk/RichList/index.php?Currency=VTR

Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
Top wallet on trex is at it again, looks like he's gonna be going for 1M? Why not it's a nice round number.  Grin

Ignore the distribution of net wealth on trex. Chart is a poppycock, non-real. What first comes on mind is 1 million column could be low-level fabricated in trex html engine which is the reason I never click on distribution tab.

Please explain?

What to explain? Distribution charts are faked, understood?

Not sure your right, i've been watching it slowly grow over the last several weeks.

So what your saying is bittrix is charts are fake? Got proof?

yea, I highly doubt this. I have seen my wallets grow / shrink with my buys and sells.

845K  Shocked

Every time that person buys there will be fewer and fewer coins up for sale in this range of price.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Top wallet on trex is at it again, looks like he's gonna be going for 1M? Why not it's a nice round number.  Grin

Ignore the distribution of net wealth on trex. Chart is a poppycock, non-real. What first comes on mind is 1 million column could be low-level fabricated in trex html engine which is the reason I never click on distribution tab.

I am pretty sure you're wrong about this. In the past I've bought some shitcoins where I would have enough coins to see my wallet in the distribution graph (actually did it just for this purpose), and the numbers were always accurate, even when I bought or sold some.
legendary
Activity: 1288

Please explain?

Not sure your right, i've been watching it slowly grow over the last several weeks.

So what your saying is bittrix is charts are fake? Got proof?
legendary
Panic-buy incoming at Bittrex?

Yeah the power of 0.2 BTC buying gotta punch the bears in the guts. So much buying! The whole exchange volume is half the size of the volume of factom. Lol.

Yeah, Factom raised what, $20m so far?

Are the founders just recycling the money they raised to keep the price pumped so they can slowly exit their early founders coins?  Wink

now that really is: lol
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Yeah the power of 0.2 BTC buying gotta punch the bears in the guts. So much buying! The whole exchange volume is half the size of the volume of factom. Lol.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

Good times ahead guys IMO, the rollercoaster is starting soon Grin  Grin  Grin

Don't you already have 1m vtr?

my bag is nice indeed, but very far away from the 1m unfortunately  Tongue
legendary
You do realise that if vTorrent hits $100m, everyone around here buying at these low levels will be seriously BTC rich  Smiley
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Please explain?

legendary
Activity: 1288

Please explain?

legendary

It's about time this guy came out

Jump to: