Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 212. (Read 436156 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Finally it starts to move somewhere  Smiley

Yeah it will go up & up Smiley hold your seat belt and get ready to fly high.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Finally it starts to move somewhere  Smiley
Activity: 798
I take it that development is nearly at the stage where this thread can be locked and all communications can be made via the wallet's encrypted communications channels.

If that is the case, I suggest that Proof of Support is enabled and that only those with a balance greater than 10,000 VTR can be included in the devs communications channels on project development / updates.

Yes, I am also working on encrypted group chat in our client and devs communications channels would be really good fit for it in the future.

One of the challenges we have now with the torrent implementation is to design a system to identify fake or bad torrent upload.

Our upcoming beta will most likely get Push Notification to mobile devices for VTR transactions and other things including messaging.

Regards,

vTorrent

Block explorer don't working!
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Srysly, after seeing relentless attacks on trackers last year I instantly thought, why not distribute it? ? Truly excited for the potential here. (Whoah bittrex!)
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Watching this. Project has huge potential. This is the direction crypto needs to be heading my gut tells me.

yep
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Watching this. Project has huge potential. This is the direction crypto needs to be heading my gut tells me.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I take it that development is nearly at the stage where this thread can be locked and all communications can be made via the wallet's encrypted communications channels.

If that is the case, I suggest that Proof of Support is enabled and that only those with a balance greater than 10,000 VTR can be included in the devs communications channels on project development / updates.

What exactly is "Proof of Support" here (it usually means running X nodes to support the network)?

Specifically in terms of staying in touch when you guys "lock the thread".

I suppose, saying "Proof of Support" coins101 meant the "proof of share ownership" (10,000 VTR).

Don't think "locking the thread" and switching to private conversation is a good idea. It might be good for investors and for big "whales" who are supposed to join, but is bad for coin, its acceptance, and is not in accordance with open-source, open-discussion approaches, and in general looks strange in crypto world, where "open"-ness and decentralization are the keys.
legendary
Activity: 1588

What exactly is "Proof of Support" here (it usually means running X nodes to support the network)?

Specifically in terms of staying in touch when you guys "lock the thread".
legendary
Activity: 1288

Yes, I am also working on encrypted group chat in our client and devs communications channels would be really good fit for it in the future.

One of the challenges we have now with the torrent implementation is to design a system to identify fake or bad torrent upload.

Our upcoming beta will most likely get Push Notification to mobile devices for VTR transactions and other things.

Regards,

vTorrent
Hey Dev, that's great! Can you give an indication as to when you expect beta will be ready?

I will start sending out new beta to selected beta tester in about two week and if all goes well, I will post the beta client download link on this thread.

Regards,

vTorrent

Will the beta have torrent feature implemented?
Activity: 195
Merit: 104

Our upcoming beta will most likely get Push Notification to mobile devices for VTR transactions and other things.

Regards,

vTorrent
Hey Dev, that's great! Can you give an indication as to when you expect beta will be ready?

I will start sending out new beta to selected beta tester in about two week and if all goes well, I will post the beta client download link on this thread.

Regards,

vTorrent
Activity: 34

Regards,

vTorrent
Activity: 195
Merit: 104

Our upcoming beta will most likely get Push Notification to mobile devices for VTR transactions and other things including messaging.

Regards,

vTorrent
legendary
Activity: 1456

legendary
Activity: 984
Vtr is a second hand news now. There is a coin which would be using Mn's to torrent. And its almost in the beta stage!
Are you referring to FLO? Does not wish to be associated with piracy as I understood... pay as you go.

Does FLO/Alexandria use Masternodes?
Activity: 34
Vtr is a second hand news now. There is a coin which would be using Mn's to torrent. And its almost in the beta stage!
Are you referring to FLO? Does not wish to be associated with piracy as I understood... pay as you go.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
HI dev. how is down there? Any news?
legendary
Activity: 1288

Source please.
And what do you mean by Mn's

Search for the source. Tongue MNs means master nodes.

Love the message under your avatar, "fall seven times, stand up eight".

You bagholding much? LOL Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Source please.

Search for the source. Tongue MNs means master nodes.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Source please.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Jump to: