Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 248. (Read 436050 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
i want more info :3
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
lol guys dont try to be evil (illuminati) just for some cents  Tongue
And wtf dev is PMing everyone to explain his future plan for this coin? Just post it here man everybody wanna know how you ll implement torrents in blockchain  Roll Eyes

This is actualy mi first time when somebody shared with me some specific info.

It's nice to feel wanted  Smiley
I hear ya on that one buddy Wink lol but yes I like the Dev of this coin and the ideas that he has for this coin and I also believe that it is heavily undervalued right now like big time Smiley Anyone could buy right now and easy double money within the month no questions asked Smiley

You are soo full of shit! Suddenly dev is best you have ever seen, right? Because he send you PM, right? I wonder why dev didnt explain everyone else here but sent only a few PM? Damn people, this is such a scam and if its not than this dev is incompetent! Or lets call him The Secret Dev!

Starting groundbraking ideas in such a stupid way is just sad!

He messaged the people that were asking for more info, don't get jelly because the dev didn't message you Sad He just didn't want to broadcast it.

I'm waiting for the dev to deliver the new wallet with in built trading, I want to see what his coding skills are like, if all is good then I won't sell.  Smiley

I understand your concerns, this is crypto and as always there is risk.
True that there is a lot of scam coins out there and to trust an anonymous Dev is hard I know but sometimes you just have to pay attention to how active the Dev is and does he keep up to date with everything that he is planning for his coin and for this coin I can say a big HELLZ YA!!!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
And wtf dev is PMing everyone to explain his future plan for this coin? Just post it here man everybody wanna know how you ll implement torrents in blockchain  Roll Eyes

I hear ya on that one buddy Wink lol but yes I like the Dev of this coin and the ideas that he has for this coin and I also believe that it is heavily undervalued right now like big time Smiley Anyone could buy right now and easy double money within the month no questions asked Smiley

You are soo full of shit! Suddenly dev is best you have ever seen, right? Because he send you PM, right? I wonder why dev didnt explain everyone else here but sent only a few PM? Damn people, this is such a scam and if its not than this dev is incompetent! Or lets call him The Secret Dev!

He messaged the people that were asking for more info, don't get jelly because the dev didn't message you Sad He just didn't want to broadcast it.

I'm waiting for the dev to deliver the new wallet with in built trading, I want to see what his coding skills are like, if all is good then I won't sell.  Smiley

I understand your concerns, this is crypto and as always there is risk.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Anyone have info on vtr.minerpools.com?? My miner is accepting shares but the webpage is not loading the interface.

Just pointed some rented hash there and now i cant confirm wether i am hashing or not. What gives?
No clue my friend I was trying to get it to load for me earlier but I could only get the lifeforce one to open up for me Sad
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Anyone have info on vtr.minerpools.com?? My miner is accepting shares but the webpage is not loading the interface.

Just pointed some rented hash there and now i cant confirm wether i am hashing or not. What gives?
The Pope Of Dope
im telling piratebay
Activity: 340
We are almost halfway  Grin

Will this be the coin of 2015

yea  Tongue

It's nice to feel wanted  Smiley
legendary

It's nice to feel wanted  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484

Wow, i just looked at your post. After that i checked my PM box.
unbelievible,  I got answer from dev there.

PM doesn´t explain everything, but it looks dev has some serious intensions.
(i can share his PM , but only if the dev will agree (to be honest, shared info can be very valuable for making another clone)

I will hold, this can be serious.
(sry for my english  Grin )

LOL
Dev hit me a PM as well lets find out the secret  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064

Wow, i just looked at your post. After that i checked my PM box.
unbelievible,  I got answer from dev there.

PM doesn´t explain everything, but it looks dev has some serious intensions.
(i can share his PM , but only if the dev will agree (to be honest, shared info can be very valuable for making another clone)

I will hold, this can be serious.
(sry for my english  Grin )
There you go! Another shitcoin with a premine and an anonymous "developer". I'm fascinated that this type of scamming still works, considering all the exposed shitcoins and all the dumb fucks that became bahgholders in the past year.
troll
Back under the bridge with you I say lmao shoo shoo lol
Activity: 518
There you go! Another shitcoin with a premine and an anonymous "developer". I'm fascinated that this type of scamming still works, considering all the exposed shitcoins and all the dumb fucks that became bahgholders in the past year.
troll
legendary
Activity: 1484
lol guys dont try to be evil (illuminati) just for some cents  Tongue
And wtf dev is PMing everyone to explain his future plan for this coin? Just post it here man everybody wanna know how you ll implement torrents in blockchain  Roll Eyes
Activity: 522
If the Dev is in the Illuminatti then I hope he can get me in there Smiley I've been trying for ages now lol

I'm pretty sure that if we're all heavily investing in an illuminati-backed cryptocurrency that we are going to make a lot of money.
If the Dev is in the Illuminatti then I hope he can get me in there Smiley I've been trying for ages now lol
legendary
what if VTR is piratebay coming back :O dun dun duuuun

It's a reincarnation, like a phoenix rising from the ashes Grin
VTR= anonymity= black= piratebay= phoenix..... ILLUMINATI   

What if the dev is in the Illuminati?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
The Pope Of Dope
what if VTR is piratebay coming back :O dun dun duuuun

It's a reincarnation, like a phoenix rising from the ashes Grin
VTR= anonymity= black= piratebay= phoenix..... ILLUMINATI   
Jump to: