Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] X11/Darkcoin Gpu Miner - updated to use leaked binaries - even faster - page 23. (Read 102461 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
not able to use this with cgwatcher..can anyone tell me how to set the paths in cgwatcher
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me how to make the sgminer.conf file and where to add this file, and how to start without this 2%
Thanks
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Can I use this for JackpotCoin ?
I think I have different gpu then u did. I got 2 x 290 non x ( one is non ref and 2nd is ref) and 2 x 270x ( both are PC+).
I mean that some parameters are not necessary here (changes nothing).
Activity: 288
Not sure why, but this keeps freezing my miner. Using r9 270's, windows 7, any ideas on what settings I should be using?

Would my old settings for darkcoin be ok? Those worked well, just at a lower hash...

You just need to down clock your GPU. The new miner make more efficient use of the GPU. Even though the power consumption increases just a little, the GPU is more stressed than older miner.

My core and memory clock were maxed 1050/1500.... How much should I throttle that back?

I only use 7970. I reduce the core by 10-20 MHz.

Thanks.... I'll give that a try.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Not sure why, but this keeps freezing my miner. Using r9 270's, windows 7, any ideas on what settings I should be using?

Would my old settings for darkcoin be ok? Those worked well, just at a lower hash...

You just need to down clock your GPU. The new miner make more efficient use of the GPU. Even though the power consumption increases just a little, the GPU is more stressed than older miner.

My core and memory clock were maxed 1050/1500.... How much should I throttle that back?

I only use 7970. I reduce the core by 10-20 MHz.
Some of my friends doesn`t understand internal menu.

"Pool" - "Change management strategy" to 0 (Failover) - is pressing "P", "C", 0 (zero) and Enter.
And once again Enter to see home screen.
Activity: 602
you misspelled quota in your config.

"quota" : "9999;stratum+tcp://west01.us.trademybit.com:4440",  not qutoa
Activity: 420
START.bat
Code:
del *.bin
set PATH=%PATH%;./dlls
start /high sgminer.exe

sgminer.conf
Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"poolname" : "Donate"
},
{
"poolname" : "MyPoolName",
"quota" : "9999;stratum+tcp://pool:port",
"user" : "worker_name",
"pass" : "worker_pass"
}

3.07 MH/s with R9 280X @1130 core (mem 1500 Hynix)

Disabling donate pool: just set "Pool" - "Change management strategy" to 0 (Failover). Works fine for me.

{
        {
        },
        {      
                "quota" : "9999;stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440",
                "user" : "xxxxxxxx",
                "pass" : "xxxxxx"
        },
        {
                "qutoa" : "9999;stratum+tcp://west01.us.trademybit.com:4440",
                "user" : "sdfjsdklafaf",
                "pass" : "xxxxxxxx"
        }
]
"intensity" : "18,18,18,18",
"kernel" : "darkcoin",
"worksize" : "128,128,256,256",
"failover-only" : true,
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "20482,20482,8193,8193",
"gpu-engine" : "947,1030,1130,1130",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1250,1425,1425",
"expiry" : "5",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"auto-fan" : true,
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0-3",
"no-submit-stale" : true,
"gpu-powertune": "20,20,0,0",
"gpu-threads" : "2,2,1,1"
}

is this correct?

Activity: 735
Merit: 501
While I've been anticipating something that would make X11 much faster and more power hungry, this doesn't seem to be it just yet.
My testing did show an increase in hashrate displayed on client, but with a high reject rate I'm not buying it just yet.
Activity: 896

START.bat
Code:
del *.bin
set PATH=%PATH%;./dlls
start /high sgminer.exe

sgminer.conf
Code:
{
{
},
{
"quota" : "9999;stratum+tcp://pool:port",
"user" : "worker_name",
"pass" : "worker_pass"
}

3.07 MH/s with R9 280X @1130 core (mem 1500 Hynix)

Disabling donate pool: just set "Pool" - "Change management strategy" to 0 (Failover). Works fine for me.
Activity: 826
How can i use this with a conf file and not the bat file ? any one ?

Here you go, post #194.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6858067

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Whats the fuss all about? Mingw compilation works and speed is according what he say'd, 3mh/s per 280x. Am i missing anything?

New people don't read through the thread or even the OP and just go straight to the money.  Nothing but pure greed.

SHOW ME THE MONEY
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i have looked at it from top to bottom in a hex editor and then loaded in it up with OllyDBG so far.
it may take me a bit to crack i have never loaded sgminer or cgminer in Olly before for static analysis.

if he keeps this up it will be cracked and posted though.
and people you shouldn't be rewarding this guy this way.. it's just not right :/

and i have seen every comment on here so far and the graph guys are full of shit !
i sure as hell don't see any guy post proof of a speed increase of anywhere near 40%.
look some pages back and tell you see graphs or what ever showing a 40% speed increase lol

he also used the crappiest generic compile settings to build it with MingW
/02 arch=generic pentiumpro etc etc
You are are a bit late, I already reversed it and extracted the modified OpenCL kernel. Link is on page 10, first post.

However, I have not analyzed the executable for any malicious code.

Hi, darkcoin.cl completely delete the file, this code will not put you? Class gives error when I do.
The kernel I extracted will not work without modifying sgminer to work with it, but at least it's there for people to inspect for the supposed improvements.

Gives me an error -46 when I try to just replace the kernel with the one you reverse engineered.
The very message you quoted I state it won't work without modifying sgminer.

Some of the coding inside needs to get remapped/re-targeted. I'll give a whirl, but it's not my forte, I'm more of a networking technician by trade and skill.
Great, from bits and pieces told by girino you'd need to create a kernel handle with clCreateKernel to all the mini-kernels in the OpenCL file, among MANY other things.

Yup, you have to target and call to each individual hash types. I'll try...LOL

cl_kernel clCreateKernel (cl_program  program, const char *kernel_name, cl_int *errcode_ret)
legendary
Activity: 854
Whats the fuss all about? Mingw compilation works and speed is according what he say'd, 3mh/s per 280x. Am i missing anything?

New people don't read through the thread or even the OP and just go straight to the money.  Nothing but pure greed.
Pages:
Jump to: