Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] X11/Darkcoin Gpu Miner - updated to use leaked binaries - even faster - page 24. (Read 102461 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
i have looked at it from top to bottom in a hex editor and then loaded in it up with OllyDBG so far.
it may take me a bit to crack i have never loaded sgminer or cgminer in Olly before for static analysis.

if he keeps this up it will be cracked and posted though.
and people you shouldn't be rewarding this guy this way.. it's just not right :/

and i have seen every comment on here so far and the graph guys are full of shit !
i sure as hell don't see any guy post proof of a speed increase of anywhere near 40%.
look some pages back and tell you see graphs or what ever showing a 40% speed increase lol

he also used the crappiest generic compile settings to build it with MingW
/02 arch=generic pentiumpro etc etc
You are are a bit late, I already reversed it and extracted the modified OpenCL kernel. Link is on page 10, first post.

However, I have not analyzed the executable for any malicious code.

Hi, darkcoin.cl completely delete the file, this code will not put you? Class gives error when I do.
The kernel I extracted will not work without modifying sgminer to work with it, but at least it's there for people to inspect for the supposed improvements.

Gives me an error -46 when I try to just replace the kernel with the one you reverse engineered.
The very message you quoted I state it won't work without modifying sgminer.

Some of the coding inside needs to get remapped/re-targeted. I'll give a whirl, but it's not my forte, I'm more of a networking technician by trade and skill.
Great, from bits and pieces told by girino you'd need to create a kernel handle with clCreateKernel to all the mini-kernels in the OpenCL file, among MANY other things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i have looked at it from top to bottom in a hex editor and then loaded in it up with OllyDBG so far.
it may take me a bit to crack i have never loaded sgminer or cgminer in Olly before for static analysis.

and people you shouldn't be rewarding this guy this way.. it's just not right :/

and i have seen every comment on here so far and the graph guys are full of shit !
i sure as hell don't see any guy post proof of a speed increase of anywhere near 40%.
look some pages back and tell you see graphs or what ever showing a 40% speed increase lol

You are are a bit late, I already reversed it and extracted the modified OpenCL kernel. Link is on page 10, first post.

Hi, darkcoin.cl completely delete the file, this code will not put you? Class gives error when I do.
The kernel I extracted will not work without modifying sgminer to work with it, but at least it's there for people to inspect for the supposed improvements.

Gives me an error -46 when I try to just replace the kernel with the one you reverse engineered.

Some of the coding inside needs to get remapped/re-targeted. I'll give a whirl, but it's not my forte, I'm more of a networking technician by trade and skill.
How can i use this with a conf file and not the bat file ? any one ?
legendary

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
In Betarigs' hashrate looks half. There is no shortage in the regular pool. Does anyone have any idea?
Activity: 685
2.2 on 270x, 3.6 on 290!
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
 24h graph, zero crashes, zero pool-hop. CGWatcher is a blessing, when it tries to switch to girino's pool, it just crashes sgminer and reboots to my pool... Girino, no offence, the critiques to your 2% are valid and true - but I'm still waiting for you to send me your address for a donation!

Portuguese mumbo-jumbo just to taunt and freak everyone out... Girino! Anda lá meu! Tamos cá uns para os outros e já ando a espalhar pela comunidade DRK  Grin - contacta-me para pormos isto a bombar como deve ser na comunidade! Sou bem conhecido e já tenho algum peso na camunidade DRK

5x 280x's... dont forget that DGW3 does really vary the hashrate the miner does. Double so on p2pool. I've gotten a steady 18mh/s for 15 minutes shots, back down to 15 on average, on a p2pool with another miner. Incredible!

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Linux 64bit build does not work on my pc.

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 64bit. There are 3 GPU: 7950 x 1, 280X x 2.

I tried Catalyst 13.12 and 14.4, results in the similar error:

[18:27:54] Kernel X11 is experimental.
[18:27:54] Probing for an alive pool
[18:27:54] Pool 1 difficulty changed to 0.524
[18:27:55] Pool 0 difficulty changed to 0.023
[18:27:55] Pool 1 difficulty changed to 0.016
[18:27:55] Switching to Pool 1 - first alive pool
[18:27:55] Network diff set to 1.18K
[18:27:55] Pool 2 difficulty changed to 0.004
[18:27:55] Pool 0 difficulty changed to 0.021
[18:27:55] Network diff set to 28
[18:27:55] Stratum from Pool 0 detected new block
[18:27:55] Stratum from Pool 0 requested work restart
[18:27:55] Error -4: Enqueueing kernel onto command queue. (clEnqueueNDRangeKernel)
[18:27:55] GPU 2 failure, disabling!
[18:28:01] Accepted 0b8701ea Diff 0.087/0.016 GPU 1 at Pool 1
[18:28:01] Stratum from Pool 1 requested work restart

The GPU that getting error is random, sometimes it is GPU 2, sometimes it is GPU0/1.
I never get 3 GPU running correctly.

Any idea?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Can ANY ONE confirm that there are no viruses etc in this miner ?

Thankyou gringo for the miner and your work.

I would be happy to donate 10% for your work so feel free to update a miner
and message me in a link so i can donate 10%

legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
same problem not showing the temperature on my card can anyoane give a a link whit a good compiled miner for darkcoin?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795
i had managed to compile it on bamt no problem but the temp still not showing up.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
This is the only X11 GPU Miner that works for me, the others are giving me blake.cl file not found error, if I put the content of kernel folder on sgminer folder then I get an out of memory error.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
same problem not showing the temperature on my card can anyoane give a a link whit a good compiled miner for darkcoin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I can't believe more people aren't raising a ruckus about the fact that this dude is transparently and has even admitted to breaching the terms of the GPL! What the hell happened to this scene that this is seen as acceptable behaviour!? Shame on you all. Greed over anything else.

LOL me too. Read my comment here and everyone ignores it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6832200

But I heard that the dev promises to release it open source in next 2 weeks. Lets wait and see. Right now I'm still mining with the old trust friend sph-sgminer, LOL.
legendary

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

legendary

You are a bit late, I already reversed it and extracted the modified OpenCL kernel. Link is on page 10, first post.

Pages:
Jump to: