Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 55. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Time for a quote here

We've seem to forgotten that Mblados stepped up to save this coin from a certain death in cryptoland.
While most of us are filling our pockets with cheap XDE, we all rely on Mblados to do this and that so we get nice profits on big exchanges.

Even i forgotten that Mblados does this for free, only to please the greedy ones amongst us, since i doubt many people will actually hold XDE due to low buyin price.

Why don't we all donate a small amount of btc or XDE to dev team for their excellent work?

Devs, please post a wallet address and i'll be pleased to donate some coins for your labor time!

Community: Dont forget those who are making you smile soon. Send them some coins for god's sake.

Now read all the bold words, and pay attention to the underlined.

I've donated 0.2 BTC to the dev team. It wont hurt me, but it will turn a big motivated smile on their face.

My parents always told me to shake the hand that feeds you. If  you're to greedy, sell your XDE and move on please.

sorry guys been busy this few days. i can vouch 1 million % for mblados, he is good guy that has worked on XDE this few months now. i will for sure donate some BTC to him and team and i hope some others in here can do the same also. was there a donation address posted anywhere? cheers
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Im now full focus on XDE v5 today. I was busy sending out EAGS Giveaways. Will post screenshot of wallet as soon as im done. Thanks!
that is great news. thanks for your hard work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Im now full focus on XDE v5 today. I was busy sending out EAGS Giveaways. Will post screenshot of wallet as soon as im done. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Time for a quote here

We've seem to forgotten that Mblados stepped up to save this coin from a certain death in cryptoland.
While most of us are filling our pockets with cheap XDE, we all rely on Mblados to do this and that so we get nice profits on big exchanges.

Even i forgotten that Mblados does this for free, only to please the greedy ones amongst us, since i doubt many people will actually hold XDE due to low buyin price.

Why don't we all donate a small amount of btc or XDE to dev team for their excellent work?

Devs, please post a wallet address and i'll be pleased to donate some coins for your labor time!

Community: Dont forget those who are making you smile soon. Send them some coins for god's sake.

I've donated 0.2 BTC to the dev team. It wont hurt me, but it will turn a big motivated smile on their face.

My parents always told me to shake the hand that feeds you. If  you're to greedy, sell your XDE and move on please.

You're right... I know I became a bit greedy for a problem you know I'm currently dealing with... As you said, don't sell until you don't have anything to eat, so I didn't sell even a single piece of XDE yet, have all of them sent to C-Cex as directed by mblados... Currently, I am not having BTC in spare, but I can do everything to support XDE and also doing my best to do so... Also, I promise that at whatever rate I sell my XDE, I will donate 5% of my BTC to Mblados, I mean the dev team... So, just think that what am I expecting after this long wait... It won't hesitate me to do so as the person who is doing this much for all of us, atleast we can do this for him too... Smiley Let's put some smile on the face of our cool dev... Wink
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
legendary
Only thing you can say is : I have bought xxXDE on XXBTC  and now I expect from mblados to refund me all my looses.

i never say that.

i don't sold anithing and i don't lost anithing with my coins

it is just a problem of method . insult are not from me..

I did not pointing on you but to that kind of attitude, from guys who expect from dev to solve all problems regarding to a coin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
insult is not answer....

right! that why you are stupid to not realize that I dont care. You can do the fix yourself so go ahead moron!
mblados don't give up! i hold, haven't sold and will hold for years if you keep supporting it. Eags is fresh coin needs attention, xde is rare coin for collectors Wink, i don't understand why are some people so impatient.

legendary
Activity: 1169
Only thing you can say is : I have bought xxXDE on XXBTC  and now I expect from mblados to refund me all my looses.

i never say that.

i don't sold anithing and i don't lost anithing with my coins

it is just a problem of method . insult are not from me..

legendary
After whole period from XDE takeover till now we constantly have people who do not get what the words "Community" and "Support" mean!

I do not get you guys, gals, kids or whatever, think how all this works!

So you expect from someone to make all things for you and you just come and take profit.

Do you even think what is needed for some coin to be made?

For example do you think servers are free?

Do you think dev just click three times in some software and get coin ready?

I must say I do not like bad words and insults but I will go in war with mblados against all fuders if needed because he is great and worthy developer what he proved to me so many times.

From my point, I have put many hours of work to help this going and beside that I bought coins on ICO which I am sure none of you who are saying stupid things did not.

Only thing you can say is : I have bought xxXDE on XXBTC  and now I expect from mblados to refund me all my looses.

So if you kids do not want to support this story and mblados as leader go play cryptocoins somewhere else.

Please stop repeating same things again and again.

Activity: 357
poor dev...

you know why i don't invest in eags now.

a coin need a good dev with good credibility.

don't worry for me, i am in next, opal ,btcd and supernet with big projects and good dev ( possible to discuss with them )and i don't need and wait anithing from you.

you don't have to tell me what i have to do...

good luck with your pump and dump eags

BYE. GOOD RIDDANCE  - AND DON'T LET THE DOOR KNOB HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU!!!
legendary
poor dev...

you know why i don't invest in eags now.

a coin need a good dev with good credibility.

don't worry for me, i am in next, opal ,btcd and supernet with big projects and good dev ( possible to discuss with them )and i don't need and wait anithing from you.

you don't have to tell me what i have to do...

good luck with your pump and dump eags
@Optigon Im not going to give up! because of these two stupids. I just want the Community to take action on them. This is not their first to disturb my work.

Thank you...  Wink
Muroko Blados
@Optigon Im not going to give up! because of these two stupids. I just want the Community to take action on them. This is not their first to disturb my work.
insult is not answer....

right! that why you are stupid to not realize that I dont care. You can do the fix yourself so go ahead moron!
mblados don't give up! i hold, haven't sold and will hold for years if you keep supporting it. Eags is fresh coin needs attention, xde is rare coin for collectors Wink, i don't understand why are some people so impatient.

I 2nd that... Please continue your great work. Most of us here support your efforts. Please don't let some ass clown ruin it for the rest of us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Time for a quote here

Muroko Blados
insult is not answer....

legendary
you don(t deal with xde because you have eags....

if i bought xde at 1.5 or 2 btc i don't be happy!!!!
legendary
Muroko Blados
@raimch89 and @andron you are free to fix the Wallet yourselves. Stupid swap holders!
Pages:
Jump to: