Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 37. (Read 126279 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I noticed that I'm getting WAY more shares accepted, though they are all of a much lower target diff than I usually get. Right now they're 7500, earlier they were 10000. Usually my 7970 rig submits shares in the 50000-100000 range. Is this something to do with the new diff adjustments you were talking about?
Also the overall pool mh/s is down to just over 1mh/s, error in hashrate reporting?
Once in a while I'm getting this error:
Error in server response
: {"id":1,"jsonrpc";"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Unauthenticated"}}
then it reconnects and resumes as usual, just wanted to let you know  Wink
Still a great pool!

Yes we changed the difficulty settings.
Apparently some miners got disconnected during the change.
We wait for all of them to reconnect.
We'll wait for a day and see if we get an improvement.

We deleted the history of blocks to start calculation from zero.

------

What diff would you like ?

I'm not quite sure honestly.. It really depends on the power correct?

my spare pc gets 1025h/s with 2x7970 my main pc gets 688h/s with 2x270x and 268h/s with my i7 4820k

What would you recommend?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
You can defined diff with address 

Add per ex +1428 for get fidd to 50.000
1428*35 = 50.000

[2014-07-12 21:06:21] > {"method": "login", "params": {"login": "48THv.......................................................................... ...5F4xk+1428", "pass": "x", "agent": "cpuminer-multi/0.1"}, "id": 1}
[2014-07-12 21:06:21] < {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":null,"result":{"id":"855269159097224","job":{"blob":"0100f98d869e059a2c67575a9d6422435546373a9fffbe1d6c615366d957fbea15ff89d7ec18510 00000008be987036033f73991803cc7b4c5424e8b8b47fb4655f6a89a8532f757a2505706","job_id":"552922042296268","target":"ad4f0100"},"status":"OK"}}
[2014-07-12 21:06:21] Pool set diff to 49980.4

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
I noticed that I'm getting WAY more shares accepted, though they are all of a much lower target diff than I usually get. Right now they're 7500, earlier they were 10000. Usually my 7970 rig submits shares in the 50000-100000 range. Is this something to do with the new diff adjustments you were talking about?
Also the overall pool mh/s is down to just over 1mh/s, error in hashrate reporting?
Error in server response
then it reconnects and resumes as usual, just wanted to let you know  Wink
Still a great pool!

Yes we changed the difficulty settings.
Apparently some miners got disconnected during the change.
We wait for all of them to reconnect.
We'll wait for a day and see if we get an improvement.

We deleted the history of blocks to start calculation from zero.

------

What diff would you like ?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Error in server response

then it reconnects and resumes as usual, just wanted to let you know  Wink

Still a great pool!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
To day and last night .
Pool as touch by big bug in bitmonerod .

When pool get blocktemplate 2/4 bitmonerod add transactions already spend in blocktemplate .
When you find block all bitmonerod 4/4 rejec block because transaction already spend  .

For fix at after speek core team .
I have delete all blockchain and poolstate of 3/4 bitmonerod
And start full resynch for 3/4 bitmonerod .

And restart the last bitmonerod with blockchain valide and fiability

The bug of display is create by one of 4 bitmonerod as accept block ( not full resync ans not ).
When  bitmonerod is resync . bitmonerod accept all block

It is not possible to lose block submitted if bitmonerod not work ( I submit to 4 bitmonerod and repush block for 5 secondes if not accepts for all ).

I have lost blocksubmitted to night only block submitted contain transaction already spend .
You can look now . All is OK .

Submit is the number of bitmonerod as accepted block
( 1/4 only one as accepted block )
( 2/4 halh as accepted and other half reject )
( 3/4 only one asreject block )
( 4/4 all bitmonerod as accepted block )

Without configuration 4 bitmonerod for same incident/bug to night
The pool found nothing block for more than 12H ( I have found 3/5 block )

legendary
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=116397monero.jpg][IMG]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/116397monero.jpg
very strange.  Huh
time to reply and now
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=610891monero2.jpg][IMG]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/610891monero2.jpg
is there a little bug ?
the block n°123954 is also counted 20x  Huh
and what's mean "NB submit"?

Some blocks where counted xx times yes. It was a display bug.
We remove them manually.

NB submit is the number of bitmonerod process submitting blocks. The bug that we found was on bitmonerod so we switched everyone on one bitmonerod that was working, restarted the others and resynced the blockchain.

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

very strange.  Huh

time to reply and now

is there a little bug ?

the block n°123954 is also counted 20x  Huh

and what's mean "NB submit"?
legendary
Just a feature suggestion, no idea if it would be possible:
multiple worker tracking. Akin to how you have your vardiff +# at the end of the address, maybe a -1,-2,-3 to keep track of mulitple workers to make sure that each one is mining properly? Of course that would require doing multiple synching/lookups on the same page, I don't know if your servers can handle that kind of load or what kind of load that would require for the active refresh to continue to work in that fashion.

That's definitely a good feature to add but as you said, we must keep the server charge as low as possible because it could make us miss blocks somehow.
Let me talk with my pool dev.

-----

For 6 hours we had really low chance, most of our blocks were rejected (without appearing as orphan) but we found what was causing this.
It is a bug in bitmonerod that we reported to the monero devs. This bug can affect anyone, if you want more details, PM me.
I think we found the good fix as the chance is back to really high for the last 45 minutes.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Just a feature suggestion, no idea if it would be possible:

multiple worker tracking. Akin to how you have your vardiff +# at the end of the address, maybe a -1,-2,-3 to keep track of mulitple workers to make sure that each one is mining properly? Of course that would require doing multiple synching/lookups on the same page, I don't know if your servers can handle that kind of load or what kind of load that would require for the active refresh to continue to work in that fashion.
legendary

Right, sorry for the disconnections earlier. My friend had to disconnect some of you to update everyone with the fix.

The fix work !

Server charge has dropped from 66% to 6%. We can handle all miners and even botnet.

Activity: 55
Thanks for the quick reply, looks like it is back up and working, I had failover to the multiple ports but it had to cycle through all of them a few times before sticking to one.
I'm still getting massive amounts of timeouts.

Could you guys run a test for me ?
Go on this site : http://www.pingtest.net/
Chose Britain or Germany as a test server.
And report your connection results here or via PM.
I also need to know the miner you use & your average hashrate.

Thanks in advance. If you can't do it, it's fine no problem.

I have quite a few headless miners, but it all seems to be working fine now / no more timeouts.  I also switched some of my miners off of ports 6666 to 3333.
legendary
Thanks for the quick reply, looks like it is back up and working, I had failover to the multiple ports but it had to cycle through all of them a few times before sticking to one.

Could you guys run a test for me ?
Go on this site : http://www.pingtest.net/
Chose Britain or Germany as a test server.
And report your connection results here or via PM.
I also need to know the miner you use & your average hashrate.

Thanks in advance. If you can't do it, it's fine no problem.
Activity: 55
Still getting random disconnects/job timeouts as an FYI, switching between 6666 and 3333 and 80

This come from 2 things :

- botnets spamming the pool with very very low hashrate but millions of connections
 - Claymore GPU miner that split your hash as fees and increase the pool load

We had a discussion with Claymore and found a fix but it will take some time before seeing the effect.

If you still get disconnect, you can set multiple failover addresses with different ports to switch on.

legendary
Still getting random disconnects/job timeouts as an FYI, switching between 6666 and 3333 and 80

This come from 2 things :

- botnets spamming the pool with very very low hashrate but millions of connections
 - Claymore GPU miner that split your hash as fees and increase the pool load

We had a discussion with Claymore and found a fix but it will take some time before seeing the effect.

If you still get disconnect, you can set multiple failover addresses with different ports to switch on.
legendary
like this :
C:\path_to_miner\ccminer.exe -l 8x64 -o stratum+tcp://xmr1.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u your_monero_address -p x
naaaa!  Wink

Thx for spotting the typo.

btw. your pool performs quite well.
The last days I distributed my rigs to different pools and I was quite satisfied with the result of your pool.
hope it stays that good.

Yes, we finally got positive results from optimizing the code.
The % pool efficiency tend to go lower when the total hashrate increase too fast but it should remain up as pool hash stabilize.
We've been over 110% for more than 2 days after the vardiff update and still over 100% despite the big jump in hashrate.
We're still optimizing. We found a new technique to update the pool without restarting and causing disconnection. You'll be much less disconnected by our experiments.

all right, thank you

You're welcome. Thx for bug reporting.
Activity: 21
Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec... Angry

Here are the ports you can try in the meantime:

We are looking for what cause disconnect.

EDIT : the problem should be solved, please report if new disconnections.

all right, thank you
Activity: 330
Merit: 252

like this :
C:\path_to_miner\ccminer.exe -l 8x64 -o stratum+tcp://xmr1.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u your_monero_address -p x

naaaa!  Wink

btw. your pool performs quite well.
The last days I distributed my rigs to different pools and I was quite satisfied with the result of your pool.
hope it stays that good.
legendary
Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec... Angry

Here are the ports you can try in the meantime:

We are looking for what cause disconnect.

EDIT : the problem should be solved, please report if new disconnections.
Pages:
Jump to: