Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 41. (Read 126279 times)

legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Can you please explain this properly?
Difficulty set
Add +hash to your address to get the perfect work difficulty. If your hashrate is 600 hash/s put : -u your_monero_address+600
as I have no clue what's my hashrate (it goes up and restarts sometimes).

Your hashrate is what the pool display on the first page after mining for some times (20 minutes). Of course it goes up and down because it is an estimate but you have to put the average value that is displayed.

This is an optional feature. It'll make your mining more stable.

I've got my first two payment but they didn't show up in my payout list.
2014-Jun-29 15:50:22.509404 Height 106819, transaction , received 0.300000000000
2014-Jun-29 18:11:15.134483 Height 106930, transaction <9ba7eae0fcb824a62f4c980a690c60fcbbd90ef1fbc1de73dfd51ffa42bc6cde>, received 0.600000000000
Is this feature working already?

I'll check it.

Thank you, still no entries in the list. My address is 4AdTzgBqKM7TaWwvNcRXLXfUQkSQVoiRuK8Wz2bqbwuFiBeBE6wecGkAWD2aNTA2VMJBDWFxuY1Jygo LuwCgsvTPSYHCu9S
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Difficulty set
Add +hash to your address to get the perfect work difficulty. If your hashrate is 600 hash/s put : -u your_monero_address+600

Your hashrate is what the pool display on the first page after mining for some times (20 minutes). Of course it goes up and down because it is an estimate but you have to put the average value that is displayed.

This is an optional feature. It'll make your mining more stable.

2014-Jun-29 15:50:22.509404 Height 106819, transaction , received 0.300000000000
2014-Jun-29 18:11:15.134483 Height 106930, transaction <9ba7eae0fcb824a62f4c980a690c60fcbbd90ef1fbc1de73dfd51ffa42bc6cde>, received 0.600000000000

I'll check it.

legendary
Activity: 1092
I'm a Firestarter!

Difficulty set

legendary
Activity: 1143

legendary
You not use version with AES and your CPU as not AES ?
Or intel and your CPU is AMD ?
my cpu is intel core i3. I don't know about AES status with my cpu or miner I download. I can't downlaod other wolf miner from the links he posted in his thread. It is a little complicated for a newbie like me. There is no friendly tools  Shocked

Try the non aes miner here :
https://ottrbutt.com/cpuminer-multi/cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-12-2014.zip

c:/cpuminer/minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://monero.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u 48FZDcZfb7hXuRpEBQuP2iKnX23XXwHSUTNSccZmj7JhiCVBLXe9UMsQjWpcMwX5DQitWVJZa4iuZgY gAptZudMw9vd4hx3

Change the path to the miner accordingly.
Also be careful about a little bug when you copy paste a Monero address : it add a space between some letters in the address when you copy from the forum. If the address is incorrect, the miner will not work.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

my cpu is intel core i3. I don't know about AES status with my cpu or miner I download. I can't downlaod other wolf miner from the links he posted in his thread. It is a little complicated for a newbie like me. There is no friendly tools  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
@echo off

c:\cpuminer\minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://monero.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u 48FZDcZfb7hXuRpEBQuP2iKnX23XXwHSUTNSccZmj7JhiCVBLXe9UMsQjWpcMwX5DQitWVJZa4iuZgY gAptZudMw9vd4hx3

this is my bat file, but whenever I run this bat, response with the message:
[2014-06-29 11:15:32] Using JSON-RPC 2.0
[2014-06-29 11:15:32] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://monero.crypto-pool.fr
[2014-06-29 11:15:32] 1 miner threads started, using 'cryptonight' algorithm.

then report error and quit.

Could u please help me , I am using the version of cpuminer-multi-wolf-05-30-2014,

But the easy miner is still working fine
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Just api crashed Sad
No impact of mining , you can verify mining as not impact by incident.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
yr site downs again Huh
I found easy miner  on your web page, http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/#getting_started. it is really easy one and I like it. I started mining with it and it generated an address for me which by now has a few coins in. But I am quite confused, who is owning this address by far ,because I found when I install wallet ,it will generate another address for me.
how and who is owing this address? it is so confusing with this easy miner !!!

Oh I see :

Upon starting for the first time it will run simplewallet to generate a new address (with a default wallet password of x). The user can then input a pool host & port, select how many CPU cores they want to use, the click Start Mining.

So yeah basically, it run simplewallet and create a personal wallet with the password x.

You can run simplewallet to open your wallet, you need to specify the name of the wallet "wallet.bin" and passord "x" when asked.

CryptoNote-Easy-Miner use simpleminer to mine but it is really slow. When you are more comfortable, you should switch to a better miner.

will u make Easy-miner to use multiple miner , it is really  convenient for someone like me , Thanks !! It will definitely bring in more miner to your pool
legendary
The payout limit has been lowered to 0.1 for small miners.
Happy mining.
Does it have also some time limitation,ex. payout every 4 hours or something? Because I have 0.45 in pending balance.
P.S. Pool works perfect so far

Sorry I didn't update.

After a discussion on IRC #monero, we decided that the payment will be every 4 hours because big miners will get paid 100 times a day and flood the blockchain.

So the minimum is 0.1 XMR paid every 4 hours. It is the best solution for everyone, small or big miners.

EDIT : my mistake !
It is 0.3 every 4 hours and 0.1 every 24h
Activity: 543
Merit: 500

Happy mining.

Does it have also some time limitation,ex. payout every 4 hours or something? Because I have 0.45 in pending balance.
P.S. Pool works perfect so far
legendary

Added pool efficiency.

Right now we are at 112%, that mean that we find more block on average thus give better payout to miners.
legendary
I found easy miner  on your web page, http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/#getting_started. it is really easy one and I like it. I started mining with it and it generated an address for me which by now has a few coins in. But I am quite confused, who is owning this address by far ,because I found when I install wallet ,it will generate another address for me.

Oh I see :

Upon starting for the first time it will run simplewallet to generate a new address (with a default wallet password of x). The user can then input a pool host & port, select how many CPU cores they want to use, the click Start Mining.

So yeah basically, it run simplewallet and create a personal wallet with the password x.

You can run simplewallet to open your wallet, you need to specify the name of the wallet "wallet.bin" and passord "x" when asked.

CryptoNote-Easy-Miner use simpleminer to mine but it is really slow. When you are more comfortable, you should switch to a better miner.
I am using the easyminer for windows which can automatically generate the address. By it is mining fine,but I am confused with this auto-generated address. How would I get access to those coin I mined? should I install a wallet? If I install a new wallet? will the wallet generate another address? or this easyminer already has a build-in wallet?
Dudes, please help me out here, thanks in advance!!!

Where did you find this easy miner for windows ?
Where is the source ?

EDIT : I've seen you post on the main thread. Yes you need a wallet. I do not use the easyminer.
The latest GUI wallet I know can be found here.
Or you can use the normal wallet following this tutorial.

legendary

Happy mining.
legendary
I am using the easyminer for windows which can automatically generate the address. By it is mining fine,but I am confused with this auto-generated address. How would I get access to those coin I mined? should I install a wallet? If I install a new wallet? will the wallet generate another address? or this easyminer already has a build-in wallet?

Where did you find this easy miner for windows ?
Where is the source ?

EDIT : I've seen you post on the main thread. Yes you need a wallet. I do not use the easyminer.
The latest GUI wallet I know can be found here.
Or you can use the normal wallet following this tutorial.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
very nice pool ! helpful admins ,stable and they pay on time
Pages:
Jump to: