Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 39. (Read 126279 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
everything is working great with the pool now, nice work!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

I don't know if you noticed but we solved the API website problem.

Now the refresh is working, the displayed informations doesn't get stuck and it is faster than before.

It's great for you to be on this pool because the efficiency is at 105%. We're doing better right now and you get a bit more monero.
legendary
any chance of merged mining?

Yes but first we are going to open 3 new pools for cryptonote coins.

Merged mining can take long time to add so we better open the other pools first as it will not take long.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
any chance of merged mining?
Activity: 20
Yes cleaned cache seemed to work.

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
You are full refresh page ?
I have tested and work for me ( Firefox,chrome,safari)
Activity: 20
My stats stopped showing on the website?  My miner is working just fine.

Anyone else?

Also it says Total Paid:  0.300000000000 XMR but I have only received 0.100000000000
legendary
The probleme is fixed now .
I work now for optimize payout for all user low hashrate and big hashrate .

I think make minimal payout for all to 0.1 Monero

if payout > 3.2
minimal time for make new payout is 0.5 Hours

if payout > 1.6
minimal time for make new payout is 1 Hours

if payout > 0.8
minimal time for make new payout is 2 Hours

if payout > 0.4
minimal time for make new payout is 4 Hours

if payout > 0.2
minimal time for make new payout is 8 Hours

if payout > 0.1
minimal time for make new payout is 16 Hours

What do you think ?

legendary
I have fixed the probleme .
History off all transaction is not possible to ADD easy .
I have all transaction in log not un DB.

I look next payout for verify my fix
You have id ?
I think found the problème . I have need confirmation.

Sent you a PM with the info
legendary
You have id ?
I think found the problème . I have need confirmation.
You have receveid payout .
You can send transaction not in history ?

That is correct, I can see 3 separate payouts via my wallet (.5+.6+.3), but only the first shows up in my transaction/payout history on the site.
legendary
You have receveid payout .
You can send transaction not in history ?
Only my first payment is showing in my history (should have received two additional payments since then, in the past few hours). Have tried refreshing the page and tried a different browser, no difference.

47Mt18pHnA2Gn7fV68QKA8JkPo3CXhTpAMjyiWnuGa8vN9Kjxx9UkQ7QAj7jURuqNRjoLZx9A2KwGVn 91ExApRCj7DrvjgA
legendary
legendary
Yes, thank you. Still I think there are some transactions missing in the list, my numbers from the last 12 hours don't add up.

You can make verify ? Did you maked error ?
I have add sort per date now
legendary
Yes, thank you. Still I think there are some transactions missing in the list, my numbers from the last 12 hours don't add up.

If the last transaction is not confirmed enough in the blockchain, you'll not see it.

If the transaction was before the feature was added, you'll not see it.
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Remember when you reach the required amount (currently 0.3) and the minimum time (currently 1 hour), the payment can take up to 10 minutes to be done so don't worry if you haven't been paid for 10 minutes.
I've been checking, it is working as expected : 1 hour to wait after reaching 0.3 XMR or 1 payment per day if you have between 0.1 and 0.3 XMR
Payments are working ok but my payment's history remains empty. I refresh the whole page and now I see the full history. Smiley

Ok no problem.
If you stay on the pool page for too long, the auto-refresh will be stopped. You have to close the page and open it again.

legendary
Remember when you reach the required amount (currently 0.3) and the minimum time (currently 1 hour), the payment can take up to 10 minutes to be done so don't worry if you haven't been paid for 10 minutes.
I've been checking, it is working as expected : 1 hour to wait after reaching 0.3 XMR or 1 payment per day if you have between 0.1 and 0.3 XMR
Payments are working ok but my payment's history remains empty. I refresh the whole page and now I see the full history. Smiley

Ok no problem.
If you stay on the pool page for too long, the auto-refresh will be stopped. You have to close the page and open it again.
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: