Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 38. (Read 126279 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec... Angry
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Can't connect to the pool.
guys?
legendary
how can I get a payout of my remaining balance? my address:
4A6dz63kfnEPDzefMU51Y1AcbwmsdyxH1aAyKLVF5KigTMzfK824zM7SZ276pWzR7MNQwd8Suwv34a6 Ju9gQGztCT5TNgXk

Ok no problem.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
how can I get a payout of my remaining balance? my address:

4A6dz63kfnEPDzefMU51Y1AcbwmsdyxH1aAyKLVF5KigTMzfK824zM7SZ276pWzR7MNQwd8Suwv34a6 Ju9gQGztCT5TNgXk
legendary
Update :
Please mine on
xmr.crypto-pool.fr because it will redirect you on the fastest IP available ( xmr1.crypto-pool.fr or xmr2.crypto-pool.fr or xmr3.crypto-pool.fr...)
like this :
stratum+tcp://xmr.crypto-pool.fr:6666
like this :
C:\path_to_minerd\minerd.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u your_monero_address
C:\path_to_miner\ccminer.exe -l 8x64 -o stratum+tcp://xmr1.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u your_monero_address -p x
so we all should be using port 6666? i've been using 3333

We're gonna update the ports with new rules and system but it is not done yet so you can stay on any port. 3333 is fine.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Update :

Please mine on

xmr.crypto-pool.fr because it will redirect you on the fastest IP available ( xmr1.crypto-pool.fr or xmr2.crypto-pool.fr or xmr3.crypto-pool.fr...)

like this :

like this :

C:\path_to_minerd\minerd.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u your_monero_address

C:\path_to_miner\ccminer.exe -l 8x64 -o stratum+tcp://xmr1.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u your_monero_address -p x

so we all should be using port 6666? i've been using 3333
legendary
Update :

Please mine on

like this :

like this :

C:\path_to_miner\ccminer.exe -l 8x64 -o stratum+tcp://xmr.crypto-pool.fr:6666 -u your_monero_address -p x

EDIT : Corrected a typo. Thx PVmining !
woke up this morning and all my miners are spitting out:

cannot convert blob data
cannot convert target data
cannot convert jobid

in between finding some shares, but hashrate shows much lower, usually 267 on my cpu now 146. It's happening on 2 different rigs so i know it's not just my machine. i have to go to work and i really dont want to have to change pools before i go!
For explain the probleme now Fixed ( rollback)

Actualy if you get or you have not kuck and search hash more 2 minutes or 3 minute ( Stack TCP/IP )
Connexion is reset and you begening new vardiff .

For resolve , I send job empty normaly not change block if miner follow statrum specs.
You miner, I tested hash of blob = "" difficulty= "" jobid=""

I have remove fonction

interesting stuff.. i've been checking the pool page all day from my office and it looks there haven't been any more issues. It's interesting though, my hash should be around 1.9-2kh/s but sometimes it's staying reliably around 4.5 to 5, even as high as 6.5kh/s for long periods of time!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190

cannot convert blob data
cannot convert jobid

in between finding some shares, but hashrate shows much lower, usually 267 on my cpu now 146. It's happening on 2 different rigs so i know it's not just my machine. i have to go to work and i really dont want to have to change pools before i go!
For explain the probleme now Fixed ( rollback)

Actualy if you get or you have not kuck and search hash more 2 minutes or 3 minute ( Stack TCP/IP )
Connexion is reset and you begening new vardiff .

For resolve , I send job empty normaly not change block if miner follow statrum specs.
You miner, I tested hash of blob = "" difficulty= "" jobid=""

I have remove fonction

legendary
cannot convert blob data
cannot convert jobid

We are rewriting the vardiff to be more effective.
If we succeed, we will automatically send the appropriate work (diff) to the miners and much less work will be wasted.

Right now, we report a lower hashrate than before but somehow, we find more blocks.
We need to optimize all of this.

The pool is still up and working. We need to gather data from what's happening and continue the optimization.

cannot convert blob data
cannot convert jobid

legendary
So last night we did some updates. Essentially to optimize and increase our server capacity as the hashrate is growing fast.
I just did some typo corrections on the pool page. If you see any mistake, please PM me.
Payments are stuck again, I though you said that couldn't happen anymore.

We changed the rule set of payments this morning to include automated payment for the Monero devs but we probably written it wrong.
Your Monero are not lost. Thanks for telling us.

EDIT : Payment incoming in less than 30 min.

EDIT : Actually we didn't do anything to make it work. The automatic restart worked as planed.
Basically, payment can get a bit late but no more than what happened here. Usually if there is any problem like a delay in payment we notice it and fix it.
In case we do not notice delay, the pool will fix itself after a time.

legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

So last night we did some updates. Essentially to optimize and increase our server capacity as the hashrate is growing fast.

I just did some typo corrections on the pool page. If you see any mistake, please PM me.

Payments are stuck again, I though you said that couldn't happen anymore.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
I start maintenance for use new code.
Preparation for new features and optimisation targeting and more lower target for all )

Outage Waiting:None    Outage Possible:Yes  Outage Time:1 minutes

All connexion for of all miner is not destroy .
I have make switch to new code for next connexion TCP

If all goes well
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Fair enough.  Thanks for the response, superresistant.
legendary
everything is working great with the pool now, nice work!
Thanks man. I am confident that we are the best pool.
Any chance of reducing the fees?  Your competition (ExtremeHash) has 0% fees.

A no fees pool can be only temporary. At the end of the month, you have to pay the server provider.
We just paid xxx€ of bills and this is only the hardware part. We are 2 people, doing improvement and support all day all night.
Without the fees, we would have to stop. With smaller fees, we could not be so careful about the pool and service.

We could do a promotion for few days with no fees but there is a risk. We must be sure people will stay when we put back the fees.
We may do it for the launch of new cryptonote pools this weekend though.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502

Any chance of reducing the fees?  Your competition (ExtremeHash) has 0% fees.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: