Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 42. (Read 126279 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

The new Monero missive has been posted !

Here is a copy of the message :
(not my message)
----------

Monero Missives

June 27th, 2014

Hello, and welcome to our fourth Monero Missive!

Major Updates

1. This week's Missive has been a little slow in coming because fluffypony has been en-route to Estonia to represent Monero at the Bitcoin Supernode Conference in Malla Castle. Thankfully, he has arrived safely, and the conference starts today (nickname'd and all). If you'd like to keep tabs on him over the next three days, he will be Tweeting as the conference progresses: http://twitter.com/fluffyponyza/

2. Just in case you weren't aware, XMR has been added to two exchanges: BTer and MintPal!

3. Work continues on the annotated CryptoNote whitepaper, the latest version of which can be found here: http://monero.cc/downloads/whitepaper_annotated.pdf. We have also begun a parallel analysis of the implementation of the concepts in the Monero code (most especially as it has been inherited from the reference implementation).

4. We caught a bug where restoring a deterministic wallet would not find old transactions. This was due to the assumption that is made by simplewallet that a newly "created" wallet will never have old transactions in it. This has been patched, and will be merged up to master and included in updated binaries from the beginning of next week.

5. We've been putting a lot of emphasis on making Monero a lot more stable and usable by pools, merchant systems, and exchanges. More details on our ongoing efforts in the dev diary below!

6. Transaction auto-splitting has been testing quite well, and is just about ready to be included in the main codebase (subsequent to a few minor changes on the RPC side).

Dev Diary

Miner: huge changes to add AES-NI support in slow_hash

Core: tx auto-split testing successful, auto-split RPC call needs to have payment ID support added before being merged into master

Core: major overhaul to the daemon is in progress in mikezackles' repo (https://github.com/mikezackles/bitmonero/tree/daemonize). Currently this is Linux / OS X only, and allows for the daemon to fork to the background properly (whilst still allowing daemon commands to be executed against it). Windows support by means of a Windows service will come later.

Core: along the same lines, simplewallet has been split out into simplewallet (CLI) and rpcwallet (stand-alone RPC daemon), ongoing work is on tewinget's branch (https://github.com/tewinget/bitmonero/tree/rpcwallet).

Until next week!

- updated by fluffypony

----------

Here is a pix sent from fluffypony :

Nothing to do with the pool but I wanted to share.

legendary
Does it pay out at 0.3 XMR?
Yes, almost every pool does that.

Yes, sorry for late reply. All pools do that now to reduce the dust TX.
If we pay too often, there are too many transactions so the blockchain become too big and the network get slow.

Soon we'll add an exclusive feature regarding payment. You'll love it.

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Yes, almost every pool does that.
Your Stats
 Address: 47EApNcKagpN29JgcHh8RgV9odHzzdwMTYuwiE9kPxD7cPy4LWAMCTyhrRXKYxphGaaXSaqfmpZKPgH R3W9xn5HCLPgJb3b
 Pending Balance(0.3): 0.216422047097 XMR
 Total Paid: 0.000000000000 XMR
 Last Share Submitted: less than a minute ago
 Hash Rate: 124.34 H/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 12658861

Does the pool ever pay out to miners? I have been waiting patiently.....

Nothing wrong on my side.

superresistant ?

Were balances that were not paid before the closing ever paid out ?
Does the pool ever pay out to miners? I have been waiting patiently.....
legendary
Because Claymore's miner uses a constant username and password eg you cannot have different usernames for different pools. And address+hashrate does not work in other pools.

Don't worry, stay on our pool.

Anyway you could maybe add a fixed low diff port with a higher fee maybe  Tongue ? I am losing 25-30% hashrate with those crazy high vardiffs and connecting with different address for every card is a pain in the ass  Grin

We'll add a new port soon.

The fees doesn't change anything for the miner, it is the pool you chose that matter.
Depending of the pool, there are variation in gain can be over 50%.

Well thats what I am sayin  Tongue Mining at a 300Khash pool your income may vary creatly vs a 6Mhash pool where its pretty stable.

Why does it takes away ? In what miner exactly ?

Because Claymore's miner uses a constant username and password eg you cannot have different usernames for different pools. And address+hashrate does not work in other pools.

Any way you could maybe add a fixed low diff port with a higher fee maybe  Tongue ? I am losing 25-30% hashrate with those crazy high vardiffs and connecting with different address for every card is a pain in the ass  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's Never End
 Grin now i am here with my hash
legendary
Maybe you guys should consider lowering the fee to 0% for a couple of days to get back the hashrate from monroepool  Tongue?

The fees doesn't change anything for the miner, it is the pool you chose that matter.
Depending of the pool, there are variation in gain can be over 50%.

I do have one question about the +hashrate option ? This should be the hashrate of one rig not your overall hashrate right ?

The hashrate per rig.

Another worry about that +hashrate option is that it takes away the option to have backup pools for now as you cannot connect to any other pool with that in the end of the address Embarrassed

Why does it takes away ? In what miner exactly ?
Good work !

I will be sending some hashrate on your way aswell  Wink Maybe you guys should consider lowering the fee to 0% for a couple of days to get back the hashrate from monroepool  Tongue?
I do have one question about the +hashrate option ? This should be the hashrate of one rig not your overall hashrate right ?

Another worry about that +hashrate option is that it takes away the option to have backup pools for now as you cannot connect to any other pool with that in the end of the address Embarrassed
i be smokin hash @xmr1.crypto-pool.fr
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Thanks,

Tommorow , I hope finish presentation of payout all amount and transaction.
You view only your payout not global payout .

Activity: 507
Merit: 500
legendary

Send your hash  now !

legendary
Relaunch in about 12 hours.
Do you realize you don't have any direct link to your monero pool in the first post of this thread? And you know how exhausting is to use the keyboard...  Grin

I know, I removed all direct link because the pool could be on a new URL.

Update soon.
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

Do you realize you don't have any direct link to your monero pool in the first post of this thread? And you know how exhausting is to use the keyboard...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

awesome, I will most likely come back. I liked your pool Smiley Can't wait.
Pages:
Jump to: