Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 43. (Read 126279 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

Relaunch in about 12 hours.

legendary
Any ETA on the pool coming back online?

Good idea.
Let me see if we can estimate.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Any ETA on the pool coming back online?
legendary
@superresistant: I still have 2.54XMR that were never paid out to me... (despite reporting this ages ago)  Do I need to contact you to get paid?

I confirmed your address. Please wait for verification and payment. Sorry for delay, this will never happen again.

----

As we start from zero again, we need to put innovations on the table.

We're adding and testing functions that doesn't exist in any crypto-note pool.

I am not supposed to tell you what we are doing but let me reveal one thing :
The first innovation will be made on the payout system because this was our main failure.
People need to know what has been paid or not and when.

The rest is even better but you'll see it by yourself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's Never End
i will be waiting the pool back again  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
@superresistant: I still have 2.54XMR that were never paid out to me... (despite reporting this ages ago)  Do I need to contact you to get paid?
legendary
I think superresistant and them are grabbing some well-deserved rest/sleep right now.  Pool appears to be down at this moment.
Maybe they will wait for the DDOS protection to come online before bringing the pool back up.
Of course, he can answer better.

That's right. We are not going to do the same mistakes.

It's not bad to be constantly under attack and pressure. This is how you learn.
It started as a hobby but I believe we're becoming pro.
I think superresistant and them are grabbing some well-deserved rest/sleep right now.  Pool appears to be down at this moment.
Maybe they will wait for the DDOS protection to come online before bringing the pool back up.
Of course, he can answer better.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
udpate:
Server restarted. Our provider is adding the DDOS protection.
update:
new protected address :
stratum+tcp://xmr.crypto-pool.fr:6666
Stats : http://xmr-master.crypto-pool.fr/
The protection will be fully operational in about 24 hours.
update:
Seems like a new DDOS attack on the new address.
Glad to see the site is back up. Any idea when the stats will start working again? Looks like none of the network/pool/etc stats are available yet.

It would be better to start  tomorrow when the DDOS protection will be set.
We had a terrible night, we're exhausted.

I hope the miners will come back.

Is the pool still down at the moment ?
I will be back tomorrow  Wink
Hell yeah phukk those DDOS-ers.

I just joined the pool and then it gets DDOS'd.  I say we remain strong and bring it back online.

I will point to your pool because I like your attitude.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
udpate:
update:
new protected address :
update:
Glad to see the site is back up. Any idea when the stats will start working again? Looks like none of the network/pool/etc stats are available yet.

i feel sorry for you guys ,i saw you tried everything to keep the pool alive Sad   
legendary
udpate:
update:
new protected address :
update:

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
udpate:

update:
new protected address :

update:

legendary
udpate:

update:
new protected address :

update:
legendary

update:
Our server has been closed by our provider without notice because of the non stop DDOS attack.
You cannot connect any more.
legendary
Nice work  Wink

Thanks.

So some of the XMR mined during the last 9 hours will be transferred later yeah ? I can see some pennies still dropping to my wallet now but probably a lot less than expected.

Yes because we moved out from the server for safety. The pennies you see are the paid share after the server upgrade.
We must check and re-check everything before doing the payout from last night.

I cant say it's much better for miners Grin When we had all those DDOS's a week ago I couldnt sleep more than 2 hours at once because the constant need to keep an eye on things  Grin

Mining is a hard business. Only for strong men.

Good morning for those who wake up.
I only slept 5 hours and my friend did not sleep to finish the server upgrade during the attack.

updates:

We've been under DDOS attack for 9 hours non stop. This must cost a lot of money to the attacker.

The server upgrade is done. It has a more recent CPU, much more cores and of course more power per core. We also have an increased guaranteed bandwidth connection.

We ordered an advanced DDOS protection but it will take over 48 hours to be operational (maybe more).

We did not lost any Monero during the attack but we transferred them on a separate wallet to be safe. It will be paid separately.

The server is up and waiting for your hash. Miners reported that the server 1111 is working better during the attack so if you have connection problem, switch to it.

Nice work  Wink
So some of the XMR mined during the last 9 hours will be transferred later yeah ? I can see some pennies still dropping to my wallet now but probably a lot less than expected.

I cant say it's much better for miners Grin When we had all those DDOS's a week ago I couldnt sleep more than 2 hours at once because the constant need to keep an eye on things  Grin
legendary

Good morning for those who wake up.
I only slept 5 hours and my friend did not sleep to finish the server upgrade during the attack.

updates:

We've been under DDOS attack for 9 hours non stop. This must cost a lot of money to the attacker.

The server upgrade is done. It has a more recent CPU, much more cores and of course more power per core. We also have an increased guaranteed bandwidth connection.

We ordered an advanced DDOS protection but it will take over 48 hours to be operational (maybe more).

We did not lost any Monero during the attack but we transferred them on a separate wallet to be safe. It will be paid separately.

The server is up and waiting for your hash. Miners reported that the server 1111 is working better during the attack so if you have connection problem, switch to it.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Is the pool still accepting shares and paying out ? My miners seem to be hashing away but not sure If anything was paid during the night.
Probably not, pool under strong ddos attacks starts to drop shares and if they have too much, server stops responding and none of the shares are accepted.
Is the pool still accepting shares and paying out ? My miners seem to be hashing away but not sure If anything was paid during the night.
Pages:
Jump to: