Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 136. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Another magic day in RaiBlocks fantasyland:

- new node issue admission: they can't hide it anymore, they can just take time as they do since early 2016
- dev on (lifetime?) holiday in Mexico, but don't worry, they have many other devs (who?!?) but of course they can't solve node issue, but they will, it's a promise, and it works
- fanboys telling everyone that it's all FUD about XRB, best coin ever, even if NOT A SINGLE EXCHANGE let it to be withdrawn and nobes keep crashing everyday
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
When will be withdrawal of XRB open again? I don't have a problem to hold on exchanges but i want to withdraw a part of coins bought.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hodling still from 30$? Wow you are deep sheet in this (although I'm in some losing position on BTC also, but this is a hard dump on XRB).

Imo, 2-3$ in coming.

Quite possible such a price, because most owners XRB are also hamsters, as shown in the last few hours.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Hodling still from 30$? Wow you are deep sheet in this (although I'm in some losing position on BTC also, but this is a hard dump on XRB).

Imo, 2-3$ in coming.
Activity: 54
Suddenly RaiBlocks become so popular after 2 years? Holding really is a key here to find a true value in XRB.

I was wonder why did I missed XRB and after checking I found out that eventually this coin was two years old. I missed the opportunity to hold this coin but it is not too late, I will buy more and hold.

Do not worry, you'll soon buy $ 2. Hamsters saw that the market is falling, piss and sell everything
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Suddenly RaiBlocks become so popular after 2 years? Holding really is a key here to find a true value in XRB.

I was wonder why did I missed XRB and after checking I found out that eventually this coin was two years old. I missed the opportunity to hold this coin but it is not too late, I will buy more and hold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_16_07.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: DA8BFF5838E5C9C031F05FA6ADCB311388F96C55       
SHA256: 644D5864B4FE450F5A60D65C532006ABD3B229FA16CDD9189E4C556B45D3D4D4       

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_16_07.7z (for version 8.0)       
SHA1: 5756DD5D3E47305554C45A7AA12D2E1F0F17D5C3   
SHA256: B71164DA6B6ED3AAE42C4A6C869C4855FCED05CBEAED6212C5923B1AACF2D010     
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
A lot of holders on dumping early I see, don't know what's the rush. Hasn't even been listed on Binance yet and people are selling at ridiculously low prices.  Undecided

They will cry soon enough. Before Dash went to new all-time highs, there were dumpers. There will be debelief as XRB breaks every price resistance. If you haven't bought any. Now is a good time to get some. XRB was meant to be expressed in RAI not MRAI, so it's still cheap actually.

True but competition is also fierce so maybe they deem another project worth investing in even more. Shouldn't bother us.
Activity: 186
Mercatox is already selling at $ 9.68, this means that even at that price they sell it, transfer to BTC and take out their Bitgrail money before it's too late, do not forget that France comes with the regulations and South Korea also this Friday, do not say then I have not warned you ..

all crypto is falling.. But there are no restrictions in this countries, only traders verification. Annonimity is still true in p to p exchange. Panic without true reasons.
After the explosive growth will certainly fall, although it has dropped to nearly 1/2 of the high point, we give XRB some rest opportunities
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Guys, please, tell me how to mine please. First post is without usable information..
Someone literally just answered this question a few posts before you made yours.  Stop being lazy and actually read some of the thread.

Yes, sorry me for it! But listing 500 lists of this thread realy not amazing) devs could post it in 1st post..
Guys, please, tell me how to mine please. First post is without usable information..
Thank you for unswer! Saddly for me offcause) think about buying.. Reading the thread.
As far as i know this coin can't be mining, so to get XRB coin you only can buy it on market/exchange. Before peoples got XRB from faucet but the distribution already completed and finished.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Someone literally just answered this question a few posts before you made yours.  Stop being lazy and actually read some of the thread.
Mercatox is already selling at $ 9.68, this means that even at that price they sell it, transfer to BTC and take out their Bitgrail money before it's too late, do not forget that France comes with the regulations and South Korea also this Friday, do not say then I have not warned you ..

all crypto is falling.. But there are no restrictions in this countries, only traders verification. Annonimity is still true in p to p exchange. Panic without true reasons.
Activity: 350

As far as i know this coin can't be mining, so to get XRB coin you only can buy it on market/exchange. Before peoples got XRB from faucet but the distribution already completed and finished.
Activity: 51
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
Oh my fucking God! I was already contemplating letting go some of my XRB. But then I learned that several DAG blockchains are mushrooming! And do you know what happens when first movers are copied? The first movers go to the moon!

I expect XRB to make at least 4x from here. Soon the world will know of the fascinating tech of Raiblocks.

DAGs are exploding which means Raiblocks has some room to grow itself but I don't think a 4x is attainable at this point. For easy sake lets say it is 150k atm so you think Rai will reach 600k? I mean it is possible but for that to happen it would have to overtake IOTA and I am not sure Rai will do that or is ready for that even.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
How can this coins be mined ? I was reading somewhere captcha solving generates this coins and there was other thread where lot of people were working for others. Is the mining system still the same or there are some changes now after price has been skyrocketed ?

you cannot mine/claims captcha to get some xrb anymore
distributions already over few months ago, that's why price xrb skyrocketed
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Oh my fucking God! I was already contemplating letting go some of my XRB. But then I learned that several DAG blockchains are mushrooming! And do you know what happens when first movers are copied? The first movers go to the moon!

I expect XRB to make at least 4x from here. Soon the world will know of the fascinating tech of Raiblocks.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
How can this coins be mined ? I was reading somewhere captcha solving generates this coins and there was other thread where lot of people were working for others. Is the mining system still the same or there are some changes now after price has been skyrocketed ?
Jump to: