Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 301. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
ok so I'm assuming the average user gets about 70-100 mrai a day.

Who in here is from a country where they are using these mrai as a means of work to pay life's costs?

People in India & Indonesia.

Even $600/month could get them decent life.
#truth
I am form Serbia, with $600 per month you can raise entire family. The lowest salary from the most of the offline jobs are around $200-$300 per month. So with this kind of work (faucets, captcha solving...) I can make enough money for my self or at least additional income for the household.

Wow that's great that the faucet is helping you in your daily needs, how much mrai are you earning in a day anyway?
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Who in here is from a country where they are using these mrai as a means of work to pay life's costs?

#truth
I am form Serbia, with $600 per month you can raise entire family. The lowest salary from the most of the offline jobs are around $200-$300 per month. So with this kind of work (faucets, captcha solving...) I can make enough money for my self or at least additional income for the household.

No bro not the average users, those people who get 70-100 mrai a day, are the one's who spend atleast 10-12 hours a day claiming captchas. An average user can get 70-100 mrai in two to three days unfortunately. That's how high the threshold is.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

#truth
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
@Byte16 so any estimation when it starts back up again?
Today or tomorrow because of weekend
Activity: 84
so when does the faucet relaunch? Full day passed by and more
Activity: 387
Merit: 106

sorry my country does not use the bedspread for the exchange tool other than, we here still use our country currency, but maybe if the project will be rapidly, chances are, our country use it as an alternative exchange
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

It was working fine, captchas might have been a little slow, but other than that, nothing to fix.

@Byte16 so any estimation when it starts back up again?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
For the past few pages, all I see are faucet complaints. If you want to make this work, give the Team some time to fix what's wrong. If you can do it better, why don't you apply to the dev team?

To make it to a point that your life depends solely on the faucet.
who is the dev? @Byte16 ? how long until faucet relaunches?
Faucet dev or ...? Anyway waiting lead developer to enable distribution, then start faucet again

thanks for response, how soon will it launch, ie how soon will lead dev enable distribution again? Why stop it in the first place?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Faucet dev or ...? Anyway waiting lead developer to enable distribution, then start faucet again
Activity: 110
Asking this yet again. What are the legal regulations for faucet based distribution and how are they being integrated into your project. Cryptocurrency is an anonymous set of code. Cryptocurrency is based on a decentralized community. A notary is a person that is witnessing the fact that you are who you say you are, a completely identification based program. How are you going to make distribution completely Anonymous program instead of ICO that backs up someone's identity.

What is this question about ?
Legal regulations for giving away a cryptocurrency for free ?

ICOs are different.
In an ICO the dev receives money in return for his currency. Therefore it is important for investors to know whom they are giving their money.

With a faucet, the dev receives no money, but only lots of messages (from claimers that are unhappy) in return for his invention...
I recommend putting a captchas limit because if it continues so the Threshold will continue to rise to infinity and it will be impossible to collect.

It's only possible if claimers won't sleep at all. As the claimers log off one by one or as they reached the quota, the threshold also lowers paving the way for others to make the threshold too. Upon reaching the quota, you're claim will be zeroed in and so the cycle goes on. It's only fair I guess.

I meant that the captchas maximum is for example about 6000, when reaching that limit can not be done until you receive the payment, this is so that the captchas do not keep rising, if it continues the claims will rise to +10000 in a few days.

With in 2 Day's I have completed 7.8K Captchas for RaiBlock, But still now My account status is Zero. So can anyone help me How can I get the XRB coins and where is my problem?? So that My account isn't getting any XRB coin still now.
Here is my account status:- https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3x8dn5tenkafwfncd7anncqiss7t4d4fzcne16g6mmq8zhxhqofuhwma44sk

With in 2 Day's I have completed 7.8K Captchas for RaiBlock, But still now My account status is Zero. So can anyone help me How can I get the XRB coins and where is my problem?? So that My account isn't getting any XRB coin still now.
Here is my account status:- https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3x8dn5tenkafwfncd7anncqiss7t4d4fzcne16g6mmq8zhxhqofuhwma44sk

it looks like your wallet has not been registered, no matter how much you make a claim you will not get paid .. you should make a new wallet via telegram

sorry for my bad english  Wink
Are you telling the true?  Shocked
I'm using third party wallet (YapRai Wallet), is that mean my wallet account is not in registered? Will I get paid when reach top 200?
Is that compulsory to make a new wallet via telegram?  Huh

I honestly don't think there is something wrong with your wallet and yaprai wallet is associated with raiblocks so you can tell that its safe. Are you sure that you have really completed 7.8k captchas?? Cause I think you didn't reached the threshold yet that's why you are not getting any transactions in your wallet.
Actually I just saw the reply from mayidid to jimmyjemsx, saying that "it looks like your wallet has not been registered, ..."
and I not using the official wallet, so I try to ask someone here..  Smiley
For me, is impossible to complete 7.8k captchas in 2 days..
May be can get 400/500 in one day, is hard to reach top 200..
Now the FAUCET MAINTENANCE again.. Sad

Oh sorry man I wasn't reading the people being quoted my mistake, but just to answer your question it's not compulsory to make a new wallet via telegram your yaprai wallet is already good and it's safe as well Smiley. Indeed it's quite hard to reach the top 200 given the number of captchas to claim and how slow the captchas are appearing so if you really want to get some xrbs you can just buy it in the market man it's so much worth it. It will save you from spending countless hours/days solving catpchas.
Is okay.  Wink Thanks for your explanation. I think I'll consider to get some xrbs in the market.

You better buy now while the price is still low, once this coin will hit bittrex you're gonna wish you bought it at this current price rate.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
Asking this yet again. What are the legal regulations for faucet based distribution and how are they being integrated into your project. Cryptocurrency is an anonymous set of code. Cryptocurrency is based on a decentralized community. A notary is a person that is witnessing the fact that you are who you say you are, a completely identification based program. How are you going to make distribution completely Anonymous program instead of ICO that backs up someone's identity.

Activity: 194
Merit: 4
I recommend putting a captchas limit because if it continues so the Threshold will continue to rise to infinity and it will be impossible to collect.

It's only possible if claimers won't sleep at all. As the claimers log off one by one or as they reached the quota, the threshold also lowers paving the way for others to make the threshold too. Upon reaching the quota, you're claim will be zeroed in and so the cycle goes on. It's only fair I guess.

I meant that the captchas maximum is for example about 6000, when reaching that limit can not be done until you receive the payment, this is so that the captchas do not keep rising, if it continues the claims will rise to +10000 in a few days.

it looks like your wallet has not been registered, no matter how much you make a claim you will not get paid .. you should make a new wallet via telegram

I'm using third party wallet (YapRai Wallet), is that mean my wallet account is not in registered? Will I get paid when reach top 200?

I honestly don't think there is something wrong with your wallet and yaprai wallet is associated with raiblocks so you can tell that its safe. Are you sure that you have really completed 7.8k captchas?? Cause I think you didn't reached the threshold yet that's why you are not getting any transactions in your wallet.
Actually I just saw the reply from mayidid to jimmyjemsx, saying that "it looks like your wallet has not been registered, ..."

Oh sorry man I wasn't reading the people being quoted my mistake, but just to answer your question it's not compulsory to make a new wallet via telegram your yaprai wallet is already good and it's safe as well Smiley. Indeed it's quite hard to reach the top 200 given the number of captchas to claim and how slow the captchas are appearing so if you really want to get some xrbs you can just buy it in the market man it's so much worth it. It will save you from spending countless hours/days solving catpchas.
Is okay.  Wink Thanks for your explanation. I think I'll consider to get some xrbs in the market.
for fucks sake, waiting all day for raiblocks faucet to work

Jump to: