Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 302. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 4
I recommend putting a captchas limit because if it continues so the Threshold will continue to rise to infinity and it will be impossible to collect.

It's only possible if claimers won't sleep at all. As the claimers log off one by one or as they reached the quota, the threshold also lowers paving the way for others to make the threshold too. Upon reaching the quota, you're claim will be zeroed in and so the cycle goes on. It's only fair I guess.

I meant that the captchas maximum is for example about 6000, when reaching that limit can not be done until you receive the payment, this is so that the captchas do not keep rising, if it continues the claims will rise to +10000 in a few days.

With in 2 Day's I have completed 7.8K Captchas for RaiBlock, But still now My account status is Zero. So can anyone help me How can I get the XRB coins and where is my problem?? So that My account isn't getting any XRB coin still now.
Here is my account status:- https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3x8dn5tenkafwfncd7anncqiss7t4d4fzcne16g6mmq8zhxhqofuhwma44sk

With in 2 Day's I have completed 7.8K Captchas for RaiBlock, But still now My account status is Zero. So can anyone help me How can I get the XRB coins and where is my problem?? So that My account isn't getting any XRB coin still now.
Here is my account status:- https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3x8dn5tenkafwfncd7anncqiss7t4d4fzcne16g6mmq8zhxhqofuhwma44sk

it looks like your wallet has not been registered, no matter how much you make a claim you will not get paid .. you should make a new wallet via telegram

sorry for my bad english  Wink
Are you telling the true?  Shocked
I'm using third party wallet (YapRai Wallet), is that mean my wallet account is not in registered? Will I get paid when reach top 200?
Is that compulsory to make a new wallet via telegram?  Huh

I honestly don't think there is something wrong with your wallet and yaprai wallet is associated with raiblocks so you can tell that its safe. Are you sure that you have really completed 7.8k captchas?? Cause I think you didn't reached the threshold yet that's why you are not getting any transactions in your wallet.
Actually I just saw the reply from mayidid to jimmyjemsx, saying that "it looks like your wallet has not been registered, ..."
and I not using the official wallet, so I try to ask someone here..  Smiley
For me, is impossible to complete 7.8k captchas in 2 days..
May be can get 400/500 in one day, is hard to reach top 200..
Now the FAUCET MAINTENANCE again.. Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I recommend putting a captchas limit because if it continues so the Threshold will continue to rise to infinity and it will be impossible to collect.

It's only possible if claimers won't sleep at all. As the claimers log off one by one or as they reached the quota, the threshold also lowers paving the way for others to make the threshold too. Upon reaching the quota, you're claim will be zeroed in and so the cycle goes on. It's only fair I guess.

I meant that the captchas maximum is for example about 6000, when reaching that limit can not be done until you receive the payment, this is so that the captchas do not keep rising, if it continues the claims will rise to +10000 in a few days.

it looks like your wallet has not been registered, no matter how much you make a claim you will not get paid .. you should make a new wallet via telegram

sorry for my bad english  Wink
Are you telling the true?  Shocked
I'm using third party wallet (YapRai Wallet), is that mean my wallet account is not in registered? Will I get paid when reach top 200?
Is that compulsory to make a new wallet via telegram?  Huh

I honestly don't think there is something wrong with your wallet and yaprai wallet is associated with raiblocks so you can tell that its safe. Are you sure that you have really completed 7.8k captchas?? Cause I think you didn't reached the threshold yet that's why you are not getting any transactions in your wallet.
Activity: 194
Merit: 4

sorry for my bad english  Wink
Are you telling the true?  Shocked
Is that compulsory to make a new wallet via telegram?  Huh
are there any similar faucets to raiblocks? Not asking for those worthless ones that pay 40 satoshi in bitcoin...

You can browse the mircroearnings section, there are a lot of faucets there that pays higher than 40 satoshi Smiley
So for the last months no relevant developments with XRB... or am I wrong?

Actually there are a lot of new developments with XRB, first just last week a new wallet was released the version 8.0 based on the reviews on here and based on personal experience it's really a lot faster compared to the older version but it still has some minor issues, there are gaming websites now for xrb, there are two online wallets and there is a weekly newsletter now that is being posted on here, it informs the public on the current updates and development of the coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
are there any similar faucets to raiblocks? Not asking for those worthless ones that pay 40 satoshi in bitcoin...
Activity: 54
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
The faucet has run for about 1hour and it came back to maintenance again,  ye i do also don't want the reCaptcha to return since our country isps load the recaptcha image very slow

Yeah, that reCaptcha is a headache. It keeps on reloading even after you have clicked the correct images. Too much error messages too.
@Byte16 what happened? when will maintenance be over?
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
The faucet has run for about 1hour and it came back to maintenance again,  ye i do also don't want the reCaptcha to return since our country isps load the recaptcha image very slow
hope recaptcha comeback.top captcha number is so high

hope it doesn't come back, because then it will take you DAYS not hours to get into top 200. And it's mega unfair, because on some computers you just need to click once, on others, you need to click all those images every time. On my pc it takes like 15secs to solve one recaptcha ffs

When will maintenance end? It's already been over 14h
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
I will try new wallet v8.0 next days to see how works after i will install new windows. And i will buy some coins to store them on wallet for some years maybe price will be up.
Activity: 98
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Maintenance to fix payments scripts. Estimation 10-14 hours or more
yeah your going to fix the scripts,i will wait until that go railblocks team hope to work with again after this maintenance im going to claims again in your faucet,devs or railblocks team is like an angel to me because they help so many people to earn for there needs,i think they need also a hero welcome here bitcoin,something like that thank you so much

How much do you make with raiblocks a day?
i can make 350 claims per hour if the captcha show so fast or more but if the captchas have some problem like keep reloading or slow show of captchas i can do 100 captchas per hour only

how much mrai is that?

You can check the payout history here: https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/history.php

Claimers try to work HOURS per day to get to the Top 200.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
yeah your going to fix the scripts,i will wait until that go railblocks team hope to work with again after this maintenance im going to claims again in your faucet,devs or railblocks team is like an angel to me because they help so many people to earn for there needs,i think they need also a hero welcome here bitcoin,something like that thank you so much

i can make 350 claims per hour if the captcha show so fast or more but if the captchas have some problem like keep reloading or slow show of captchas i can do 100 captchas per hour only

how much mrai is that?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
so good to hear that you will fix the payments scripts,ok ill wait but please do it
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I hate bots and pools. I solved many captchas in this week (about 5000+). and i worked 20+ hours for this. But i didn't receive any xrb.

Bots and pools are problem for people like me.
  This should be a good lesson to you then or anyone else.  Solving captchas is a waste of time, there are much betters ways to make money and time is the most valuable thing we have in this life.

Thanks. I already have a job. I'm on vacation. And i tried raiblocks these days.

So can you give me an advice for making some altcoins? Thanks.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
So for the last months no relevant developments with XRB... or am I wrong?
Jump to: