Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 304. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
How many more days before the faucet distribution ends?

Cannot wait for this to be over!

Currently, 566 days left to 100% supply distributed. Long way to go.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
How many more days before the faucet distribution ends?

Cannot wait for this to be over!
Activity: 84
is there a block explorer for RaiBlocks ?
Activity: 110
Already the Threshold raised 1000 captchas in a day, at this rate will rise to +10000 and soon it will be impossible to get XRB.  Roll Eyes
I propose that on weekends do not make captchas to lower the threshold and do not rise infinitely.

Hmm i see the TH amount is fluctuating from 5000-6000, but yea it does increased 1,000 today and i hope devs gonna lower th a bit

Devs can't lower TH. TH depends only on the number of claimers. It's calculated automatically. Des don't decide about TH.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
was there a server hiccup? because I'm getting paid twice within 6 hours yesterday
my count was close to 6000, I thought I was already got my share on Aug31 12hr (78 XRB)
but turned the second one Aug31 18hr (72 XRB) was the one really listed on the paylist,
the earlier distribution listed nowhere  Huh but received XRB in my address
anyone else getting paid twice mistakenly? (twice within short time)
Activity: 98
now very good, dev, don't change anything
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Already the Threshold raised 1000 captchas in a day, at this rate will rise to +10000 and soon it will be impossible to get XRB.  Roll Eyes
I propose that on weekends do not make captchas to lower the threshold and do not rise infinitely.

Hmm i see the TH amount is fluctuating from 5000-6000, but yea it does increased 1,000 today and i hope devs gonna lower th a bit
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 16
can someone tell me if i reached threasold will i be in top 200
Activity: 124
i remember a month or so ago I tried to do the capchas and what not for a few minutes but never did get any XRB. I did buy some a few months ago on the advice of Nuse on twitter, i do still need to tip him tho, but the value went up and down. if you dont take profit, the tips arnt needed hehe
Activity: 119
Locked Paylist, due to illegal pools the paylist has been locked/hidden, this stops the pools from functioning and supports solo claimers. Solo claiming will get your more RaiBlocks (xrb) then pools. Your claims still count.

Thanks devs  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What happend with rest unclaimed rai?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hey you know what exchange starts with the letter "B"HuhHuhHuhHuh?

that's right....................

everybodys favorite..............

BITTREX YAAAAAAAAAY
let's go there now!  shall we?
Activity: 13
PLEASE LOOK FOR THE WAY TO VERIFY HOW MANY CLAIMS WE TAKE BECAUSE IT IS SOMETHING STUPID TO BE MAKING CLAIMS WITHOUT KNOWING WHEN WE WILL COME TO THE TOP. I HAVE THREE THREE DAYS OF CAPTCHAIRS AND NOTHING I DROP THE XRB AT TELEGRAM, AND WITH THE IMPOTENCY OF I CAN NOT SEE HOW MUCH I NEED TO ENTER THE TOP OR IF I PASS AND IS THAT THEY ARE NOT PAYING WITH THE LIST OF PAYMENTS LOCKED.
 Angry
Activity: 11
Thanks for answer

but, 4500-6000 claims that's not in 1 hour?
Activity: 532
Hello again, thanks to last answers

I started claim honeymoney, and earn satoshi from one captcha. Now, I see the maintenance there and I tried earn XRB by telegram adress xrb_.
I was claiming 1hour for top payout so fast solo & earn 0 xrb..
I know that pools and boters grab all xrb's so I want ask you all. Which is the best way at the moment to claiming captcha's  and something earn (satoshi, xrb etc..) ??

you need to be in the top 200 to earn xrb. maybe the maximum threshold now is 6000 or higher and minimum of 4500 or higher. just continue claming until you get in the top 200
Activity: 11
Hello again, thanks to last answers

I started claim honeymoney, and earn satoshi from one captcha. Now, I see the maintenance there and I tried earn XRB by telegram adress xrb_.
I was claiming 1hour for top payout so fast solo & earn 0 xrb..
I know that pools and boters grab all xrb's so I want ask you all. Which is the best way at the moment to claiming captcha's  and something earn (satoshi, xrb etc..) ??
Activity: 18
I recommend putting a captchas limit because if it continues so the Threshold will continue to rise to infinity and it will be impossible to collect.

It's only possible if claimers won't sleep at all. As the claimers log off one by one or as they reached the quota, the threshold also lowers paving the way for others to make the threshold too. Upon reaching the quota, you're claim will be zeroed in and so the cycle goes on. It's only fair I guess.

I meant that the captchas maximum is for example about 6000, when reaching that limit can not be done until you receive the payment, this is so that the captchas do not keep rising, if it continues the claims will rise to +10000 in a few days.
Jump to: