Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 305. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

faucetcollector isn't a pool and isn't generating loads of traffic. its just like a solo claimer.  Grin
Activity: 3
anyone here know how to reset rai wallet apps here in my laptop?, i already reinstalled rai wallet software and the previous account still in my rai wallet. i want to create new rai wallet account using my laptop. please help me guys.

You can also delete the Raiblocks folder in %localappdata%.
thanks bro! it works!
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
I recommend putting a captchas limit because if it continues so the Threshold will continue to rise to infinity and it will be impossible to collect.

It's only possible if claimers won't sleep at all. As the claimers log off one by one or as they reached the quota, the threshold also lowers paving the way for others to make the threshold too. Upon reaching the quota, you're claim will be zeroed in and so the cycle goes on. It's only fair I guess.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
anyone here know how to reset rai wallet apps here in my laptop?, i already reinstalled rai wallet software and the previous account still in my rai wallet. i want to create new rai wallet account using my laptop. please help me guys.

You can also delete the Raiblocks folder in %localappdata%.
Activity: 18
I recommend putting a captchas limit because if it continues so the Threshold will continue to rise to infinity and it will be impossible to collect.
Activity: 3
I feel that I have already made more than 6000 claims and I still do not fall the xrb to the telegram. I also can not accurately verify how many claims I carry because the payment list is blocked. What I do?

Just keep doing what you are doing, you'll definitely get your reward sooner than later. If you want to check on your progress, just copy and paste this: https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/paylist.php?acc=[your_account]. Just remove the [your_account] and put your Raiblocks account instead. Good luck.

sample: https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/paylist.php?acc=xrb_3gjfhfkhlskhjclhihdkhshdkhsihv.............
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Oh, really interesting news! I see that the project evolves and pools are back now. I hope it's the right step for the project, but dev knows better for sure!
Activity: 13
I feel that I have already made more than 6000 claims and I still do not fall the xrb to the telegram. I also can not accurately verify how many claims I carry because the payment list is blocked. What I do?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Hello guys, like can you see i am new in this so, any please can explain whats happend with the faucet ?? Why the faucet paylist its blocked? If I keep make captchas, when this problem fix it, there captchas will be validated?

Sorry but all the messages are confusing (I dont understand, sorry :/) And when you think this problem will fixed it?
This prevents pools from tracking their addresses
By the way, faucet managers are doing a great job.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
wish this project moving on.
Who knows, stopping or disabling faucet may cause huge toll on its devs, like some botters contributes .08 per claim to the devs

That's what I believe too. This thread and the faucet is what's keeping the coin afloat. I don't think it's a good idea to kill the faucet nor burn the rest of the coin for that matter. People talking and whining about the faucet complaining and all is still good since it keeps people focus on the project. When everything is put to a halt, then maybe people will lose their interest which would eventually make the coin vanished as what all the other altcoins did, losing support and followers and exposure.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Who knows, stopping or disabling faucet may cause huge toll on its devs, like some botters contributes .08 per claim to the devs
Hello

How can i earn XRB by raiblocks? how much captcha's need i claim to be in TOP200? is possible solo?
The estimate minimum to be included in the top 200 claimers are 10,000+ claims. The top 200 then will receive the 17,000 Raiblocks every 1 hour.

I will just like to correct this, the minimum claims to be included in the top 200 is not 10,000+ claims it's actually 5,500-5,800 claims I guess it's safe to say that you should solve at least 6,000 captchas to ensure a spot on the top 200 and get some xrbs.

So does that mean that when you are way below the minimum threshold, you don't received any XRB for your efforts. If for example some 20k+ claimers reached the threshold, they will all get a fair share of the pot. Or maybe when they reached the thresh, they'll be paid and then their claims reset to zero. Thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Q.
(271) is always there
My wallet is full sync but i do not know why is (271) always there.

A.
That's okay, those are unchecked blocks
There will always be some unchecked blocks remaining due to forks which the wallet has fixed
The key is your checked blocks are similar to other key nodes, remember everyone has their own blockchain
---snip---
this probably their method to make it harder for the pool coordinator to keep track things
but imo... pool could simply create their own counter for each address they use
and stop using the address after certain number of claims reached, and wait out for payment  Roll Eyes

exactly as I thought a few days ago, but read my comment on that issue
do you (@devs) not consider pools could easily counteract that,
by start running their own counters (on addr & user) if they haven't actually did it since beginning

and instead of excessive whinings, complains and unneeded namecalling
you guys, me, us, and all solo claimers, should try help devs to figure out a good way to solve this issue  Smiley
please contribute by speaking out good constructive ideas/solutions for the XRB development & usage

Actually I have a suggestion on this. Since the faucet is paying after every hour, why not make it 5XRB per captcha per hour or whatever amount as long as per captcha an hour like all other faucets do. So that everybody will get be paid equally, bots and human. It will be less hustle for the devs since they don't need to create as many captchas for the faucet claimers.
Activity: 20
I want to use telegram wallet on android, is it safe?  Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hello

How can i earn XRB by raiblocks? how much captcha's need i claim to be in TOP200? is possible solo?
The estimate minimum to be included in the top 200 claimers are 10,000+ claims. The top 200 then will receive the 17,000 Raiblocks every 1 hour.

I will just like to correct this, the minimum claims to be included in the top 200 is not 10,000+ claims it's actually 5,500-5,800 claims I guess it's safe to say that you should solve at least 6,000 captchas to ensure a spot on the top 200 and get some xrbs.
Activity: 37
SERIOUS FUCKING LY

KILL THE FAUCET AND BURN THE REST OF THE SUPPLY.

108 Million + XRB is a good amount already.

+1

We can move on onto bigger and better things.

Another idea would be to save some part of it to incentivize projects that promote XRB. (Not all of the remaining supply, just a small part.)

Either way it's time to move on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
SERIOUS FUCKING LY

KILL THE FAUCET AND BURN THE REST OF THE SUPPLY.

108 Million + XRB is a good amount already.

Totally agreed!

Yup, that would be brilliant. Stop the leeching dumpers and cap supply. Best of both worlds  Grin

Couldn't agree more, burn the rest of the coin so that the price can increase and people can focus more on the wallet and the coin. Faucet talks are not beneficial to the project at all.
Jump to: