Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 306. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I still believe that the Developers and Owner can Fix it  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
SERIOUS FUCKING LY

KILL THE FAUCET AND BURN THE REST OF THE SUPPLY.

108 Million + XRB is a good amount already.

Totally agreed!

Yup, that would be brilliant. Stop the leeching dumpers and cap supply. Best of both worlds  Grin
Activity: 15
SERIOUS FUCKING LY

probably the best idea regarding distribution to be honest.
110 million XRB is definitely enough, no reason to keep faucets to arbitrarily raise the limit.
Activity: 13
Still paying even if the payment list is blocked?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
SERIOUS FUCKING LY

If you look at the available statistics on the distribution, you can see that the bots are in the first places. People using bots do not look at the statistics of payments. For the leader, take any of the first wallets and see how they get the blocks. Further all these blocks leave one purse in another and there remain. An honest man who himself unravels captcha, this does not. We all suffer from bots, since they raise the number of captcha from one time to the next. Pools are not working now, but the number of captcha is growing.

Now without pools

Distributions
2017-08-31 06:00:03 am
Claims / s 331
Accounts 200

How can now 200 people decide for 1 second 331 captcha   Huh

Previously, when pools were running

Distributions
2017-04-26 10:00:03 pm
Claims / s 60
Accounts 60

Previously, 60 people solved 60 captcha in 1 second
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
hello, i need help , my wallet 8.0 says error initializing node.. H.E.L.P M.E please...
Try 7.9.0 for now, investigating
Do they still pay even though the payment list is blocked?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
creat a tool faucet, claim on tool
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Will your claims still counts even an hour passed?
Like you claimed 300+ few hours ago, then for now, im going to start claiming from 0.. Then my claims will again start at 0? Thanks in advance.. for answering me.
Uh I need answer

@devs you are the best i may say!  Grin
Greetings. Someone please tell me how I can see how many claims I take to get to the top.
Activity: 2
You limit each ip to only be allowed to claim a maximum of 15 per minute, instead of checking or detecting abnormal activity from the pool, please remove it from the raiblocks system.
Bots do not need the current playlist
Activity: 2
Let's set the rule of claim every minute instead of captcha show slowly
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
---snip---
this probably their method to make it harder for the pool coordinator to keep track things
but imo... pool could simply create their own counter for each address they use
and stop using the address after certain number of claims reached, and wait out for payment  Roll Eyes

exactly as I thought a few days ago, but read my comment on that issue
do you (@devs) not consider pools could easily counteract that,
by start running their own counters (on addr & user) if they haven't actually did it since beginning

and instead of excessive whinings, complains and unneeded namecalling
you guys, me, us, and all solo claimers, should try help devs to figure out a good way to solve this issue  Smiley
please contribute by speaking out good constructive ideas/solutions for the XRB development & usage
Activity: 18
Are receiving your XRB in the telegram purse without any problem? I do not want to make claims and in the end do not receive anything.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 26
yup solo its hard for this time becuase of that raiblocks bot  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hello

How can i earn XRB by raiblocks? how much captcha's need i claim to be in TOP200? is possible solo?

Solo is possible but time consuming. You can check the history payout here to get an idea how muche the claimers are getting:

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/history.php
Jump to: