Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 314. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 102
So i understand that is no possible to make wallet v8.0 to run on windows 32 bit version. If is not possible better i will install a new fresh windows 64 bit version. Is there any windows where wallet run better? I mean which windows to install , windows 7 64 bit , windows 8.1 64 bit or windows 10 64 bit version?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
why not work raibloks faucet yet today is 28?Huh?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
So as I understand it, its going to take over a year to get all the coins into circulation? If thats the case, then is this distribution method of the faucet the best way to go about it? Can

we not do an airdrop or POS/MN type of distribution? And if it is mineable and its mainly POW with a small distribution in faucet please disregard this post. Roll Eyes

I think the team are already settled with the way it is being distributed and that's through faucet. There were a lot of suggestions like yours on this thread over a few months ago and the dev's never really considered that. So I think it's pretty clear that the dev's have already decided it's final distribution process.

That is good decision. It is better to proceed with their own plans strictly. If we see telegram, so many unnecessary suggestions. Not hundred.. But thousands..

Exactly I've been on that group and people just got a lot to say lol. I do trust the devs and I know what they are doing is the best for this project. In just a matter of months this project has gotten bigger and bigger so I guess it is safe to say that what the devs are doing will bring this project to the moon Smiley
Activity: 9
So as I understand it, its going to take over a year to get all the coins into circulation? If thats the case, then is this distribution method of the faucet the best way to go about it? Can

we not do an airdrop or POS/MN type of distribution? And if it is mineable and its mainly POW with a small distribution in faucet please disregard this post. Roll Eyes

I think the team are already settled with the way it is being distributed and that's through faucet. There were a lot of suggestions like yours on this thread over a few months ago and the dev's never really considered that. So I think it's pretty clear that the dev's have already decided it's final distribution process.

That is good decision. It is better to proceed with their own plans strictly. If we see telegram, so many unnecessary suggestions. Not hundred.. But thousands..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Will there be wallet for 32 bit version 8
No. Avoid using 32 bit version because of 1.5GB database limit

[ASK] Any official wallet for android?

There is an official wallet for android but you need to install telegram in order to use it, the name of the wallet is: raiwalletbot (https://t.me/RaiWalletBot) there's also a web wallet you can use and that's yaprai wallet (https://yapraiwallet.space/). If you're new on raiblocks then I suggest using raiwalletbot first before the official wallet. It's easier and transactions are so much faster it can literally take less than a second to receive your coins but it has a fee though it requires you to pay 0.1 mrai per transaction.
Activity: 20
[ASK] Any official wallet for android?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
fucked up version 8.0.0

version 7.9.0 working fine .Version 8.0.0 bitch is not set

fuck you with version 8.0.0 or explain how to install when installing it gives an error normally people explain

show me a man who created version 8.0.0 I spit him in the face

shit 8.0.0

Dude stop spamming the page, if you have any concern on the wallet you can contact the dev on their official raiblock slack https://slack.raiblockscommunity.net/

He might have a crappy computer that's why the wallet doesn't run.
fucked up version 8.0.0

fuck you with version 8.0.0 or explain how to install when installing it gives an error normally people explain

shit 8.0.0

Dude stop spamming the page, if you have any concern on the wallet you can contact the dev on their official raiblock slack https://slack.raiblockscommunity.net/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello guys, someone here know when the faucet will be working again? Sorry 4 my bad english, I'm from Venezuela LOL.

The dev responsible for the faucet posted on here that the faucet will be back on Monday, 28th of August Smiley

It would be great if the faucet will come back soon  Grin I tried synching my wallet awhile ago but it was taking too long sadly.. though from block 9 to block 40 is shot up for like 5 minutes..
Hello guys, someone here know when the faucet will be working again? Sorry 4 my bad english, I'm from Venezuela LOL.

The dev responsible for the faucet posted on here that the faucet will be back on Monday, 28th of August Smiley
Activity: 28
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
you have also not installed 8.0.0
verison 8.0.0 fast or not ?
Activity: 81
I installed the rai wallet on my laptop and set one password which I cannot remember. I locked the wallet and need to unlock it but cannot do so without the password. Can some kind hearted person please explain how to reset the rai wallet password? I tried looking in the raiblockscommunity website but could not find anything there too.
There is no way to reset desktop wallet password of course

T_T thanks a lot for the information bro,, hmm so the only way i can do now is reinstalling my OS so i can start over using raiwallet desktop right? thanks

I think the easiest way is to remove 'C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\RaiBlocks' No need to reinstall whole os or fiddle with command line if you just want to get a new wallet. Just remember that unless you have backed up your seed your old accounts will be lost forever. (and you'll need to sync again, but that shouldn't take too long now)

your my savior bro,, thanks a lot i just made a new account now,, i thought i can never use raiwallet again,, thanks a lot bro
you have also not installed 8.0.0
Activity: 26

I tried Version 7.9.0 and 8.0 Both works perfect for me. Stable versions so far in my experience.

My Rig AMD FX 6300, KingSton SSD, Win7_64bit, 16 GB RAM
Activity: 10
Announcement

We've had to stop the faucet payment system, the faucet will go into full maintenance very soon. We appreciate that the system has degraded recently and a key team member has been away - its got to a point where we can't keep it going so it has been decided to pause it for at least 1 week so that we can adjust the system to be more robust. Please remember that the faucet is a massive project, serving millions of captcha's an hour, at one point we calculated that it was 10% of google recaptcha's traffic (in the old days).

As the faucet hasn't gone into maintenance yet @clemahieu will run the payout script once it does to allow the backlog to be paid and then it will pause.

More importantly for the RaiBlocks ecosystem/economy there has been loads of work on improving the wallet - this is vital for success and actually we hope will help the faucet, a more reliable wallet means that people can collect their own xrb rather then rely on online service (the dreaded pools). As has been reported in the newsletter the wallet has made lots of progress, its being extensively tested and will be here soon. While the faucet is in maintenance some of the focus is going to be on getting this release out.

Thanks

RaiBlocks Team

Thanks for the update info about the faucet. Currently waiting for it to be fixed. Smiley
Jump to: