Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 360. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Admin, what about new some servers, for erase a delays? It's make us sad and angry

The threshold will be increased by 10 every day and no more pauses.
But please consider what solid12345 said
About what are you talking, mate??
kyxar asked about REAL problems to get coins last days- delays of counting, tons of errors, faucet 10x times was offline im few hours(it is also means many captchas solved but LOST) - all these happened yesterday 4-5 hours, today already all day since morning.. Or you want to say it is normal mode for coin distribution  Huh Huh  
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Admin, what about new some servers, for erase a delays? It's make us sad and angry

The threshold will be increased by 10 every day and no more pauses.
But please consider what solid12345 said
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

It's good news because threshold will drop and more people can participate in distribution.

Some people have this idea the faucet is designed to make them a living, the goal of it is to encourage distribution as much as possible. If that means you don't get paid on the hour every hour or at times it goes down to retool the rules, then maybe they need to get a real job lol
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Do you know it's actually cheaper to buy than claim? The manpower alone...
Activity: 280
It's good news because threshold will drop and more people can participate in distribution.

But the total distribution still remains at 17000, isn't it? The larger the denominator, the lower the result (everyone's income).
Activity: 630
from slack

mikerow
Today we have increase to top 160
pauses removed.
clemahieu [4:14 AM]
We're going to do that starting tomorrow.

Stepping it up slowly 10 per day until we get to a target.

What does "Stepping it up slowly 10 per day until we get to a target" mean?
Top-160 today, top-170 tomorrow etc. until target.
Distribution amount remain fixed 17k XRB / hour.

Thanks. Not sure if I understand correctly, but that doesn't seem to be a good news because more and more claimers will be qualified for hourly payout and then everyone's income will become lower and lower.
from slack

mikerow
pauses removed.

Thanks. Not sure if I understand correctly, but that doesn't seem to be a good news because more and more claimers will be qualified for hourly distribution and then everyone's income will become lower and lower.
from slack

mikerow
pauses removed.

from slack

mikerow
pauses removed.

from slack

mikerow
pauses removed.

Activity: 742
from slack

mikerow
pauses removed.
Currently, the issue keeps occurring. It's hard to proceed with those errors.
The following three errors have been occurring a lot more often. Is anyone encountering the same issue?

Code:
TROUBLE PROCESSING CLAIMS. ERROR CODE: 502
Code:
TROUBLE PROCESSING CLAIMS. ERROR CODE: 504
Activity: 616
Admin please create donationion for a new servers for ur hosting, because we are tired of invalid claims and TROUBLE with us IP's... i made solo on my dekstop pc!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
holding for 10k plus  Cool
is that just for me or for everyone i compledet  7700 claims and i didnt recieve nothing i use raiwallet bot telegrami haven't this problem befor that's the firrst time when the faucet paused  can someone help me please
Should be fixed.
Activity: 235
FAUCET IS PAUSED, AVAILABLE AGAIN NEXT HOUR it's for all or just me can someone expaign me please

To lower the threshold every 3 hours the faucet will be paused for 1 hour. In 24 hours, the faucet will be paused for 6 hours. Payout will perform even if faucet is paused.

thanx i completed my claims and i was from the top 10 ands now the faucet is paused  but i dindt recieve my payout in my wallet until now is that because the faucet is paused befor i havent this problem i dont know why i dint recive my rewards

Is your wallet fully synced? Check the block count from your wallet with the blockcount from the raiblocks website

i use raiwallet bot telegram i have recived xrb alot of time but this this time i dont know why even the raiwallet bot in telegram should be synced and how ?
Activity: 235
is that just for me or for everyone i compledet  7700 claims and i didnt recieve nothing i use raiwallet bot telegrami haven't this problem befor that's the firrst time when the faucet paused  can someone help me please
Activity: 43
FAUCET IS PAUSED, AVAILABLE AGAIN NEXT HOUR it's for all or just me can someone expaign me please

To lower the threshold every 3 hours the faucet will be paused for 1 hour. In 24 hours, the faucet will be paused for 6 hours. Payout will perform even if faucet is paused.

thanx i completed my claims and i was from the top 10 ands now the faucet is paused  but i dindt recieve my payout in my wallet until now is that because the faucet is paused befor i havent this problem i dont know why i dint recive my rewards

Is your wallet fully synced? Check the block count from your wallet with the blockcount from the raiblocks website
Jump to: