Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 359. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
How can I sync the wallet have been trying for days

I had the same problem saw it took days but was still like days if not weeks away.

This youtube vid helped immensely and took only a few hours after the fact at most

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAb4ZVycCE

hopes that helps you like it did me, cheers Smiley
nice video mate its really a great help especially for those who's having a hard time to sync and wait. moving on I think like what others said we should have another thread for faucets issue this thread should be for updates and new inputs for more success of this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Admin, wtf Huh Stop increase top, coz we better made 8000 claims and get 80-90 xrb, but not 7000 and 70 xrb!!! Don't be a crazy!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Where can I purchase XRB? I see in coinmarketcap only 2 exchanges, and never heard of them before.

Which one is the safest? Or any other way to buy XRB?

Use bitgrail, it's good. I also bought from the smaller one and was fine with it too...
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

I had the same problem saw it took days but was still like days if not weeks away.

This youtube vid helped immensely and took only a few hours after the fact at most

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAb4ZVycCE

hopes that helps you like it did me, cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Where can I purchase XRB? I see in coinmarketcap only 2 exchanges, and never heard of them before.

Besides those two exchanges you can use telegram bot. Its called raiblockstradebot
It uses dogecoin only and gives you instant and cheep transaction, thanks to this.
Requires you to make wallets without the control of private key tho.
It may be a little confusing at first so make sure you are know what you are doing. Don't rush, it only looks complicated. Raiblocks are usually a bit cheaper on this bot than on regular exchanges.

Use Bitgrail, its proven to be good and quite fast.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1792
We need an info-graphic comparing this RaiBlocks vs IOTA. Looks like XRB does the same if not more?
I would be interested to see a fair comparison - IOTA is the most promising token available, IMO, so would be interested to see how XRB sizes up.
Activity: 280
Half of this thread is people freaking out over faucet claims where they get, what, a dollar a day or something for hours worth of work?  Where can I keep up on real news regarding XRB?  This place is atrocious with all the indo-beggars.

correct...all the faucet people open a new thread

stop annoying here with 100s of posts about not getting 10 cents or something
because this thread is more for actual discussion of xrb technology and not for delay in faucet or which error you got in faucet

Could you suggest a place for us to report errors or to make suggestions regarding the faucet?

Bbest way to create a new thread in altcoins marketplace
Or discussions

one more issue is that all the faucet posts here may think some new person will believe XRB itself is not working...when actually XRB is working really well and only the faucet seems issue

I doubt the devs of RaiBlocks would check new threads in altcoins marketplace. Thank you anyway.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Half of this thread is people freaking out over faucet claims where they get, what, a dollar a day or something for hours worth of work?  Where can I keep up on real news regarding XRB?  This place is atrocious with all the indo-beggars.

because this thread is more for actual discussion of xrb technology and not for delay in faucet or which error you got in faucet

Could you suggest a place for us to report errors or to make suggestions regarding the faucet?

Bbest way to create a new thread in altcoins marketplace
Or discussions

one more issue is that all the faucet posts here may think some new person will believe XRB itself is not working...when actually XRB is working really well and only the faucet seems issue

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

WHAT? Huh  Huh
First Place Donations Devs, Reward 1100.  Shocked Shocked
Second Place, Reward 107 ... Lips sealed
Do not show that !! Remove it from the first place so there is room for one more person or a little more control over that! Change the percentage or whatever

I concur in this idea.
"TROUBLE PROCESSING CLAIMS. ERROR CODE: XXX" keeps happening. Please look into the issue. I wouldn't mind donating for a new, better server.
trouble processing claims error 502 is this for all or just me taht's more than 3 hours now even i respect the rules i dont know why the  claim become so difficul these days every day we have a new problem

It's not just you. It looks like the errors are happening to all claimers.
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
trouble processing claims error 502 is this for all or just me taht's more than 3 hours now even i respect the rules i dont know why the  claim become so difficul these days every day we have a new problem

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
XRB project is good and can be bought and sell on the market.
XRB is supported by claim faucet, but the faucet is happening during trouble process claim
legendary
Activity: 1246

Well from what i've read the new wallet is showing stability, hopefully that will improve the chances on getting on bittrex or another exchange. Really what XRB needs right now is bigger eyes on it, I know we all have a love hate relationship with speculators but new money coming in usually helps push development forward along, competition drives ingenuity.  All the people solving CAPTCHAS are important but it is just a means to an end. Remember, problems with the faucet aren't indicative of problems with the coin.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
We need an info-graphic comparing this RaiBlocks vs IOTA. Looks like XRB does the same if not more?
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Jump to: