Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 363. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The threshold just gets higher and higher...do you think this will go down??
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
XRB will recover soon! We have strong dev! Large community. Low marketcap (about $5m)

Price low? Buy more and hold! Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Just a little update on a project Ive been working on to visualise the raiblocks network - check out http://46.101.95.140/
 - its a realtime stream of blocks, hover over them to see the hash and amount, click on them to open the block in another tab in the raiblockscommunity.net explorer.

Been quite interesting to watch what people are transferring, green is send blocks, blue is receive blocks, white is open (new accounts). X axis is time, y axis is actually just random to make the blocks spread out (if we did y axis as amount it wouldn't look as interesting as lots of small transactions would run along the bottom). Think of it as a river with the blocks floating down the stream...

Its a little bit hacked together so isn't completely reliable. Built on python, flask and javascript (d3). I'll keep on working on it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

Why i can't unlock my wallet?

It says:Status: Wallet locked, Block: 14737900 (45519)

Please help me out. This problem already two weeks happen.

Thanx in advance!
If you never set up a password, just click "Settings" -> "Unlock" with an empty password..

I've set a password. And i use definitely the right one. Huh

You could reimport your seed. No password is needed if you have backed up the seed!
Activity: 112
The price in 2k and down and the threshold in 7000 claims .. Huh Huh Huh Undecided
More and more people claiming, but this is really strange
Bitcoin dropping , Fear, uncertainty and doubt makes all the market crash xrb is not the only one, people still claiming because it is a promising long term project Smiley
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
Hi guys,

Thanx in advance!
If you never set up a password, just click "Settings" -> "Unlock" with an empty password..

I've set a password. And i use definitely the right one. Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
The price in 2k and down and the threshold in 7000 claims .. Huh Huh Huh Undecided
More and more people claiming, but this is really strange
Activity: 110
Hi guys,

Thanx in advance!
Activity: 166
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
Hi guys,

Thanx in advance!
Activity: 12
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Down Down Down
Activity: 33
its 2k2 now   Grin
Price is around 3k now, when it will be 2k again (hopefully!) I will start investing again!
Activity: 210
Price is around 3k now, when it will be 2k again (hopefully!) I will start investing again!
Come one devs, make a working Wallet please!

Still problems wit the new wallet 7.9.0. Can't start the wallet again.

you can use web wallet : https://yapraiwallet.space/
Price is going down  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Needs to be a stable release working for all, that proves itself over a few weeks or more before Bittrex will touch this.

Bittrex is not close.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
XRB price seems to be dropping now so is the trade volume... it seems the bittrex hype has ended Embarrassed

Going lower and lower. Good time to get aboard Wink

Haha go out weak hands.  I didn't see any pump yet.  Wait for it !
Activity: 43
XRB price seems to be dropping now so is the trade volume... it seems the bittrex hype has ended Embarrassed

Going lower and lower. Good time to get aboard Wink
Activity: 43
If your node is fully synced with the network (and the other node which sent the tx) it should be instant.
You should contact the exchange and give them your txid and the date you sent it, so they can look into it and help you

I've done this already, they told me that this is a "rai_node bug" and that they'll contact the devs. Five days later I'm still waiting for an update, but I guess issues like these are to be expected from a smaller coin, hopefully the devs will be able to resolve the problem.

Yup, they (exchange) can't do anything about it. The dev is woking hard on it. I had this issue on a whitdrawl also, over two weeks ago. Everything will be fine eventually..
Activity: 14
If your node is fully synced with the network (and the other node which sent the tx) it should be instant.
You should contact the exchange and give them your txid and the date you sent it, so they can look into it and help you
[/quote]

I've done this already, they told me that this is a "rai_node bug" and that they'll contact the devs. Five days later I'm still waiting for an update, but I guess issues like these are to be expected from a smaller coin, hopefully the devs will be able to resolve the problem.
Jump to: