Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 364. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
XRB price seems to be dropping now so is the trade volume... it seems the bittrex hype has ended Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
What's up with the "invalid block" error? I've made a test withdrawal from BitGrail to my wallet but it doesn't show in my balance, and when I try to check the hash it says invalid block. My wallet is unlocked and synced.

I had the same. The dev confirmed he is trying to fix this error and everything will sync up eventually. No ETA tho.
It's nothing you should worry about. It's just the error when you send a transaction and both nodes aren't synced to the network.
(Had the same issue in the past. That's what I've understood so far, please correct me if wrong)

Fow how long does this usually persist? I sent the XRB more than a week ago but it's still lost somewhere.
If your node is fully synced with the network (and the other node which sent the tx) it should be instant.
You should contact the exchange and give them your txid and the date you sent it, so they can look into it and help you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What's up with the "invalid block" error? I've made a test withdrawal from BitGrail to my wallet but it doesn't show in my balance, and when I try to check the hash it says invalid block. My wallet is unlocked and synced.

I had the same. The dev confirmed he is trying to fix this error and everything will sync up eventually. No ETA tho.
It's nothing you should worry about. It's just the error when you send a transaction and both nodes aren't synced to the network.
(Had the same issue in the past. That's what I've understood so far, please correct me if wrong)

Fow how long does this usually persist? I sent the XRB more than a week ago but it's still lost somewhere.
Activity: 26
is there a way to make the 7.9.0 wallet to sync a more fast? it stared from 0 today when i installed the new version, and it takes pretty much ( more than 8 hours passed and it's  1497379/ 201607)
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

Activity: 43

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject

I can say the problem of wallet usage will prevent the rise of XRB.

mines working mint! no problems at all with latest version
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I can say the problem of wallet usage will prevent the rise of XRB.
Activity: 14
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looks like the price stabilized @ 4k sato right now. Maybe good time to start accumulating again...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what is the xbr price right now ?

It is actually 0.00004135
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
what is the xbr price right now ?
Activity: 1
I have some not pocketed XRB rewards on raiblock, What should i do to get them ?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The Captcha thing broke down on all my machines: mobile, PC etc. So no free XRBs for me.
Activity: 27
Hi,
What do I need to make a team?

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/
To limit pools, any account can't claim more than 30 times per minute.
Also, every account is supposed to be claimed only by one person.

So to have a team just, just share the address xrb?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hi,

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/
To limit pools, any account can't claim more than 30 times per minute.
Also, every account is supposed to be claimed only by one person.
Activity: 27
Hi,
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Dev: Could you make the installer in RaiBlocks replace the old version when installing? It keeps installing new versions.

Also the current version is not working for me - "Error initializing node" on Windows 8.1

Strange thing happened, after several crashes and automatic restarts, 7.9 worked. After uninstalling 32bit version and installing 64bit version. It crashed and restarted a few times on its own and now it works. Strange.
hope dev and the team behind will look for this as we keeps on changing wallet after wallet when issue raise up hope this new version would be the best and fits in every exchange that this coin will be listed, its looks like the claiming rewards is really getting harder and the rewards seems to be getting smaller but acceptable since the value is raising day to day. keep it up.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Dev: Could you make the installer in RaiBlocks replace the old version when installing? It keeps installing new versions.

Also the current version is not working for me - "Error initializing node" on Windows 8.1
Same error here, W10, latest download
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Strange thing happened, after several crashes and automatic restarts, 7.9 worked. After uninstalling 32bit version and installing 64bit version. It crashed and restarted a few times on its own and now it works. Strange.
Jump to: